Windows 10: Sim Card Activation, Verizon, and Mobile Plans

Discus and support Sim Card Activation, Verizon, and Mobile Plans in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For the last year, our Dell Rugged Laptops have been working fine with our factory installed Verizon sim cards using Verizon Connection Manager. Now,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DEASusan, Feb 19, 2021.

1. DEASusan Win User

Sim Card Activation, Verizon, and Mobile Plans

For the last year, our Dell Rugged Laptops have been working fine with our factory installed Verizon sim cards using Verizon Connection Manager. Now, Mobile Plans pops up when you click on the Verizon card "View My Account" Mobile Plans pops up and wants me to Active my device. Which is already activated. Going through the Wizard, I get "Equipment issue, please reset device or contact customer service" with a number.

:)

DEASusan, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Sim Card Activation, Verizon, and Mobile Plans

1. Sim Card Activation, Verizon, and Mobile Plans - Similar Threads - Sim Card Activation

2. Sim card setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sim card setup: how can I get windows 11 pc to detect and use cellular data from a sim card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-card-setup/d94a4fc5-e7ff-4301-85f3-2ef18aed6991
  3. Sim card setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sim card setup: how can I get windows 11 pc to detect and use cellular data from a sim card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-card-setup/d94a4fc5-e7ff-4301-85f3-2ef18aed6991
  4. internet using sim card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet using sim card: I am using Hp Elitebook 8570w which have a sim slot, but after using windows 10 there no any "cellular" in setting. How can i use sim and use internet? There is no any notification of inserting sim also....
  5. loading off a sim card

loading off a sim card: Now that I have Windows 10 I can't download photos off my Sim card. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-off-a-sim-card/646b9770-b4ab-4469-b6e6-dcd5af108852"
  6. Sim Card

Sim Card: How I Use Mobile SimCard in laptop with windows 10 my laptop elitebook8460p https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-card/2ea47b16-4fba-43e8-a490-eb1b50733115
  7. APN for SIM CARD in new Surface Pro 5thGen - ATT SIM card

APN for SIM CARD in new Surface Pro 5thGen - ATT SIM card: APN settings SIM CARD ATT SURFACE PRO (5th Gen). Cellular won't connect New Surface Pro (5th Gen),Windows 10, bought/shipped from Microsoft (May 2019). Wifi is fine. Cellular is problem. Went to ATT store and they gave me nanoSIM. SIM shows up in Network Settings as ATT...
  8. UK Broadband via Mobile SIM Plans?

UK Broadband via Mobile SIM Plans?: I'm fed up with the poor service and expense of Virgin Media for UK broadband (70Mbps) and all day phone calls for £50 plus. I've just bought a 4G phone and find I can tether it to my Windows 10 laptop or PC and get 35Mbps internet download speed which is fast enough for my...
  9. Mobile plans app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile plans app: Don't use the mobile plans app but I notice it seems to frequently update on our PCs without increasing in version number. Anyone else see the same? Don't really understand the app and what it achieves, not sure it has any business being on a PC installation of Windows 10....
  10. Mobile Wifi data sim

Mobile Wifi data sim: I recently bought a TP-Link mobile wifi gadget and started with a 1GB 30day data sim from '3'. It very soon needed a top up! The replacement is now also on its way out... *Eek What could possibly be consuming the data at such a fast rate of knots? Does anyone have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. equipment issue please reset device verizon