Windows 10: sim card internet. No cellular data option in windows11 for Dell Latitude 7480

Discus and support sim card internet. No cellular data option in windows11 for Dell Latitude 7480 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've inserted my sim card in to the slot but can't find a cellular option in the setting of windows11. there's no such thing. I couldn't find a driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mahshid F kebria, Nov 25, 2022.

1. sim card internet. No cellular data option in windows11 for Dell Latitude 7480

I've inserted my sim card in to the slot but can't find a cellular option in the setting of windows11. there's no such thing. I couldn't find a driver compatible with latitude7480 using W11 either. Dell support service doesn't suggest drivers for Windows11 https://www.dell.com/support/home/de-de/product-support/servicetag/0-L3dvZ2NPSDVOYTJzRWdCbj1eNFcHk1dz090/driversDo I need to go back to W10 in order to install drivers for sim card?

:)

Mahshid F kebria, Nov 25, 2022
  2. jk22 Win User

How to use SIM card internet on Lenovo X1 Carbon ?

So how do I use it after getting Data SIM Card!

3. Oral Fuat Win User
    Cellular option missing in Windows 11

Hello.

I have a Dell Latitude 7420 and have plugged in my Sim card.

Ive updated to Windows 11 and cannot find the Cellular option.

Please can you advise how i can find the Cellular option.

Thanks

Oral

Oral Fuat, Nov 25, 2022
  4. Ian Sal Win User

sim card internet. No cellular data option in windows11 for Dell Latitude 7480

Problems with Nokia 520 and new Portugal sim card?

Hi Francine,

Let's go ahead and check on this. Follow these instructions:

• Restart your phone with the SIM card inserted (your phone loads the settings from the SIM card) and retry your mobile data connection, for example with a web browser app.
    If you cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection.

• Enable the mobile data connection on your phone.

Go to Settings > Network & wireless > Cellular & SIM (Lumia with Windows Phone 8: Settings > cellular+SIM) and switch Data connection to On.
    • Check that data roaming is activated when you are not in your home network.

Go to Settings > Network & wireless > Cellular & SIM and select Data roaming options > roam (Lumia with Windows Phone 8: Settings > cellular+SIM and select data roaming options).
    • Make sure you have not reached your data limit.

To see the data usage, go to Settings > Network & wireless > Data usage. Lumia with Windows Phone 8: From the Start screen, swipe left to the App list and start Data Sense app. Switch Restrict background data usage and/or Restrict background data usage when
      roaming to Off.
    • Confirm with your mobile operator that you have an active mobile data subscription (access to internet) on your SIM card.
    • If your mobile data connection is still not working, try entering the new settings manually.
    • If you can connect to a WiFi network on your phone or you are near your computer, try searching online to find the internet settings for your mobile operator. To add your settings manually:
    Lumia with Windows 10:

• Go to Settings > Network & wireless > Cellular & SIM > SIM settings > Add an Internet APN.
    Lumia with Windows Phone 8:

• Option 1 - Go to Settings > access point, and tap +.
    • Option 2 - Go to Settings > cellular+SIM > SIM settings > SIM, and tap add Internet APN or switch Manual internet APN to On.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

sim card internet. No cellular data option in windows11 for Dell Latitude 7480

1. sim card internet. No cellular data option in windows11 for Dell Latitude 7480 - Similar Threads - sim card internet

2. Can't reset Dell latitude 7480

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reset Dell latitude 7480: No matter what I tried I can't factory reset my Dell latitude 7480 msg said could not reset ur device no changes were made https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-dell-latitude-7480/03753496-bc66-454a-accd-d42b690e6d58
  3. Can't reset Dell latitude 7480

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reset Dell latitude 7480: No matter what I tried I can't factory reset my Dell latitude 7480 msg said could not reset ur device no changes were made https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-dell-latitude-7480/03753496-bc66-454a-accd-d42b690e6d58
  4. Can't reset Dell latitude 7480

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...: I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not showing up in the network settings. Please advice...
  6. I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...: I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not showing up in the network settings. Please advice...
  7. Dell latitude e6440 cellular data connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell latitude e6440 cellular data connection issue: I have dell latitude e6440 model I am trying to use sim card at my device but there no option showing for cellular and fir that I tried install a sierra wireless Inc 4g lte mobile broadband card adapter but they can't work properly...
  8. Dell latitude e6440 cellular data connection issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell latitude e6440 cellular data connection issue: I have dell latitude e6440 model I am trying to use sim card at my device but there no option showing for cellular and fir that I tried install a sierra wireless Inc 4g lte mobile broadband card adapter but they can't work properly...
  9. Dell latitude e6440 cellular data connection issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. sim card internet. No cellular data option in windows11 for Dell Latitude 7480

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sim card internet. No cellular data option in windows11 for Dell Latitude 7480: I've inserted my sim card in to the slot but can't find a cellular option in the setting of windows11. there's no such thing. I couldn't find a driver compatible with latitude7480 using W11 either. Dell support service doesn't suggest drivers for Windows11...