Windows 10: Sim card setup

Discus and support Sim card setup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how can I get windows 11 pc to detect and use cellular data from a sim card?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NgigsLee, Jan 24, 2022.

1. NgigsLee Win User

Sim card setup

how can I get windows 11 pc to detect and use cellular data from a sim card?

:)

NgigsLee, Jan 24, 2022

2. sim card contacts

Balu Nayak, Jan 24, 2022
  3. sim card contacts

Hi,

Follow the steps below to import your contacts from the SIM card.

To import contacts from a SIM card

• On Start, tap People.

• Tap More
      Sim card setup basic-icon-ellipses.png
      , and then tap Settings.

• Tap Import SIM contacts and follow the instructions.

Note that a copy of your contacts will remain on the card.

Linley Meslier, Jan 24, 2022
  4. Sim card setup

Sim card. Phone says there is no Sim card in the phon

Hi,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Which network sim is that?
    • What is the exact error message?
    I suggest you try inserting that particular sim card in a different phone and check the behavior. And also check the phone as well with a different sim card.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

Sim card setup

1. Sim card setup - Similar Threads - Sim card setup

2. I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...: I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not showing up in the network settings. Please advice...
  3. I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...: I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not showing up in the network settings. Please advice...
  4. I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Sim card setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sim card setup: how can I get windows 11 pc to detect and use cellular data from a sim card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-card-setup/d94a4fc5-e7ff-4301-85f3-2ef18aed6991
  6. internet using sim card

internet using sim card: I am using Hp Elitebook 8570w which have a sim slot, but after using windows 10 there no any "cellular" in setting. How can i use sim and use internet? There is no any notification of inserting sim also....
  7. loading off a sim card

loading off a sim card: Now that I have Windows 10 I can't download photos off my Sim card. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-off-a-sim-card/646b9770-b4ab-4469-b6e6-dcd5af108852"
  8. Sim Card

Sim Card: How I Use Mobile SimCard in laptop with windows 10 my laptop elitebook8460p https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-card/2ea47b16-4fba-43e8-a490-eb1b50733115
  9. network connectivity with a cellular sim card

network connectivity with a cellular sim card: a sim slot is already given in my device hp elite folio9480m but it does not support window 10 os {64bit} then what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-connectivity-with-a-cellular-sim-card/6fe3c726-9667-420b-8449-79beeec9ee19
  10. APN for SIM CARD in new Surface Pro 5thGen - ATT SIM card

APN for SIM CARD in new Surface Pro 5thGen - ATT SIM card: APN settings SIM CARD ATT SURFACE PRO (5th Gen). Cellular won't connect New Surface Pro (5th Gen),Windows 10, bought/shipped from Microsoft (May 2019). Wifi is fine. Cellular is problem. Went to ATT store and they gave me nanoSIM. SIM shows up in Network Settings as ATT...