Windows 10: Sim Card

Discus and support Sim Card in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How I Use Mobile SimCard in laptop with windows 10 my laptop elitebook8460p... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by علی عمران, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Sim Card

How I Use Mobile SimCard in laptop with windows 10
    my laptop elitebook8460p

:)

علی عمران, Nov 18, 2019

2. sim card contacts

Hi,

Follow the steps below to import your contacts from the SIM card.

To import contacts from a SIM card

• On Start, tap People.

• Tap More
      Sim Card basic-icon-ellipses.png
      , and then tap Settings.

• Tap Import SIM contacts and follow the instructions.

Note that a copy of your contacts will remain on the card.

Linley Meslier, Nov 18, 2019
  3. sim card contacts

Balu Nayak, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Sim Card

Sim card. Phone says there is no Sim card in the phon

Hi,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Which network sim is that?
    • What is the exact error message?
    I suggest you try inserting that particular sim card in a different phone and check the behavior. And also check the phone as well with a different sim card.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Sim Card

1. Sim Card - Similar Threads - Sim Card

2. How to insert a Sim Card on Hp ProBook 4540s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to insert a Sim Card on Hp ProBook 4540s: I just got Hp ProBook 4540s but I don't Know how to insert a Sim Card inside. Is there anyone who can really help. Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-insert-a-sim-card-on-hp-probook-4540s/4eb348ac-33ca-4cbd-8578-7783adf7e531
  3. How to insert a Sim Card on Hp ProBook 4540s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to insert a Sim Card on Hp ProBook 4540s: I just got Hp ProBook 4540s but I don't Know how to insert a Sim Card inside. Is there anyone who can really help. Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-insert-a-sim-card-on-hp-probook-4540s/4eb348ac-33ca-4cbd-8578-7783adf7e531
  4. How to insert a Sim Card on Hp ProBook 4540s

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Find phone number on tablet with windows 11 surface pro and sim card installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find phone number on tablet with windows 11 surface pro and sim card installed: I have a SIM card installed on my tablet, but I am unable to identify the phone number for the SIM card.This is for a business, I am trying to complete an audit of the SIM cards but only have a phone number as a reference from the mobile company.The only way I have been able...
  6. Find phone number on tablet with windows 11 surface pro and sim card installed

Find phone number on tablet with windows 11 surface pro and sim card installed: I have a SIM card installed on my tablet, but I am unable to identify the phone number for the SIM card.This is for a business, I am trying to complete an audit of the SIM cards but only have a phone number as a reference from the mobile company.The only way I have been able...
  7. For my phone that has 2 SIM cards, why does Phone Link show some of my message threads as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For my phone that has 2 SIM cards, why does Phone Link show some of my message threads as...: My phone has 2 SIM cards/numbers...one for work and one for personal. Phone Link on both my work and personal computer recently started showing some of my message threads as group chats with the other number being my work phone number...even though my work number is the...
  8. For my phone that has 2 SIM cards, why does Phone Link show some of my message threads as...

For my phone that has 2 SIM cards, why does Phone Link show some of my message threads as...: My phone has 2 SIM cards/numbers...one for work and one for personal. Phone Link on both my work and personal computer recently started showing some of my message threads as group chats with the other number being my work phone number...even though my work number is the...
  9. How Do l Use My Sim Card On My Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do l Use My Sim Card On My Pc: I can't find a way to add esim profile. Tried activating my adapter but l can't find one. Whats should l do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-l-use-my-sim-card-on-my-pc/e6ea897e-fb1e-41d8-9f44-3641fa815cfd
  10. How Do l Use My Sim Card On My Pc

How Do l Use My Sim Card On My Pc: I can't find a way to add esim profile. Tried activating my adapter but l can't find one. Whats should l do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-l-use-my-sim-card-on-my-pc/e6ea897e-fb1e-41d8-9f44-3641fa815cfd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pin sim card from windows