Windows 10: sim not show in my laptop windows 10

Discus and support sim not show in my laptop windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; sim not show in my laptop in windows 10 dell laptop 64 bit 4GB ram with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jaiprakash chopdar, May 29, 2023.

1. sim not show in my laptop windows 10

sim not show in my laptop in windows 10 dell laptop 64 bit 4GB ram with

:)

jaiprakash chopdar, May 29, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 29, 2023
  3. SIM contacts on Windows 640 XL mobile with windows 10 Mobile

Hi ,

I am unable to view my SIM contacts on my people list and its showing only the list as per contacts on my Microsoft account.

Any suggestions to get my contacts from SIM to be shown?

Windows 10 mobile build version- 10.0.15063.297.

Thanks,

Deva

devanathans, May 29, 2023
  4. sim not show in my laptop windows 10

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, May 29, 2023
Thema:

sim not show in my laptop windows 10

1. sim not show in my laptop windows 10 - Similar Threads - sim show laptop

2. sim not show in my laptop windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sim not show in my laptop windows 10: sim not show in my laptop in windows 10 dell laptop 64 bit 4GB ram with https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-not-show-in-my-laptop-windows-10/805492d9-4606-445c-9d9a-2e03cde85fca
  3. sim not show in my laptop windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sim not show in my laptop windows 10: sim not show in my laptop in windows 10 dell laptop 64 bit 4GB ram with https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-not-show-in-my-laptop-windows-10/805492d9-4606-445c-9d9a-2e03cde85fca
  4. My wifi is not showing anywhere in my windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi is not showing anywhere in my windows 10 laptop: My wifi is not showing anywhere in my windows 10 laptop Not even in settings or anywhere else that i know by watching random videos and few websites Just a moment ago it was working fine then all of a sudden its gone forever...
  5. My wifi is not showing anywhere in my windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi is not showing anywhere in my windows 10 laptop: My wifi is not showing anywhere in my windows 10 laptop Not even in settings or anywhere else that i know by watching random videos and few websites Just a moment ago it was working fine then all of a sudden its gone forever...
  6. Use Windows 11 laptop with sim card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Windows 11 laptop with sim card: Hello all, I recently bought a HP ELITEBOOK 840 G6, which has a slot for SIM cards. I would like to use this to use the internet on the go. The device runs Windows 11. However, I can't find an option to use it. I can't find a corresponding item in the settings.... I already...
  7. Use Windows 11 laptop with sim card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use Windows 11 laptop with sim card: Hello all, I recently bought a HP ELITEBOOK 840 G6, which has a slot for SIM cards. I would like to use this to use the internet on the go. The device runs Windows 11. However, I can't find an option to use it. I can't find a corresponding item in the settings.... I already...
  8. My SIM card shows on my laptop but it keeps telling me No Service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My SIM card shows on my laptop but it keeps telling me No Service: It was working fine but after the update it seems not to work again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sim-card-shows-on-my-laptop-but-it-keeps/5aa7f24e-73c5-4859-a3b0-ecb1ce46de75
  9. Sims 4/windows 10 issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sims 4/windows 10 issue: I recently updated my sims 4 and now I am getting the message “the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b”. It was not doing this until I updated the game. Has anyone else had this issue? submitted by /u/amethystskie00 [link] [comments]...
  10. Trying to run Sims 1 on my Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to run Sims 1 on my Windows 10 laptop: Hi, all. I am trying to run the base game for The Sims on my laptop. I have tried to download patches but they seem to be only for the deluxe editions. i have also tried running in compatibility mode for all Windows OS. I once had issues running Sims 2 on my laptop, but...