Windows 10: SIM PIN2 locked on new Surface Go wiht LTE

Discus and support SIM PIN2 locked on new Surface Go wiht LTE in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a new Surface Go with LTE and it appears that the cell part hooks up and it knows the ISP but the data connection is locked with the SIM PIN2.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by poewqiyrpwqheflksajdcx.mn, Mar 1, 2019.

1. SIM PIN2 locked on new Surface Go wiht LTE

I have a new Surface Go with LTE and it appears that the cell part hooks up and it knows the ISP but the data connection is locked with the SIM PIN2. I downloaded the dia program and ran it and it returned "Enter a SIM PIN2 to unlock the mobile broadband device" I tried to other ISP vendors and they also acted the same way. With Surface Go, I would try changing the control by Windows to manual and started the connect and it also would not work. I have updated and also downloaded the Microsofts update for the LTE and they did not fix the problem also. Any fixes out there that work?

Thanks

:)

poewqiyrpwqheflksajdcx.mn, Mar 1, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Firmware Update for Surface Pro with LTE - June 6

Source: Updates for Surface Pro (06 June 2018) Surface

See also: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

SIM PIN2 locked on new Surface Go wiht LTE

New Surface Pro LTE Drivers and Firmware Update Dec. 6

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

See also: Surface Pro with LTE Advanced Drivers and Firmware Initial Release Surface - Windows 10 Forums

Download: Download Surface Pro LTE Drivers and Firmware from Official Microsoft Download Center

Brink, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

SIM PIN2 locked on new Surface Go wiht LTE

1. SIM PIN2 locked on new Surface Go wiht LTE - Similar Threads - SIM PIN2 locked

2. Surface GO LTE and GPS/GLONASS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface GO LTE and GPS/GLONASS: I have a Surface Go LTE model 1825, running Windows 10 Pro, Version 22H2, Build 19045.4291.According to the specifications it has a GPS/GNSS capability. In the privacy settings, access to location services has been enabled. In the device manager, under system, there is a...
  3. Cellular Option is missing on Surface Go 2 LTE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cellular Option is missing on Surface Go 2 LTE: Hi There,I bought a Surface Go 2 LTE version several months ago, and from the first day I bought it, I've been using the mobile cellular using my Mobile service provider sim card inserted.But for some reason as I can remember lastly, I turned on the Airplane mode, and turn...
  4. New Surface Go and Go LTE Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 Sept. 15

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Go and Go LTE Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 Sept. 15: Improvements and fixes in the update September 2020 updates September 15 release The following updates are available for all Surface Go devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903, or greater. Surface Go and Surface Go LTE Advanced Windows Update History...
  5. New Surface Go and Go LTE Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - May 15

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Go and Go LTE Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - May 15: Improvements and fixes in the update May 2020 updates May 15 release The following updates are available as a "Gradual Roll-out" for all Surface Go devices running Windows 10 October 2018 Update, version 1809, or greater. Surface Go and Surface Go LTE Advanced Windows...
  6. New Surface Go and Go LTE Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 July 23

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Go and Go LTE Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 July 23: *Arrow The following updates are available for all Surface Go devices running Windows 10 April 2018 Update, version 1803 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Surface – Firmware – 1.0.19.0 Surface UEFI – Firmware 1.0.19.0 resolves potential security...
  7. SIM PIN2 to unlock mobile broadband device on my surface pro 5th gen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SIM PIN2 to unlock mobile broadband device on my surface pro 5th gen: Hello, I was using my surface pro 5th gen with LTE and it worked perfectly for a month and then all of a sudden the surface stopped connecting to the LTE, it actually identifies the network name and strength but it won't connect to it. After running the troubleshooter, it...
  8. Error: Enter a SIM PIN2 to unlock the mobile broadband service, Unable to connect to LTE...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error: Enter a SIM PIN2 to unlock the mobile broadband service, Unable to connect to LTE...: I have a new Surface Go with LTE and it appears that the cell part hooks up and it knows the ISP but the data connection is locked with the SIM PIN2. I downloaded the dia program and ran it and it returned "Enter a SIM PIN2 to unlock the mobile broadband device" I tried to...
  9. New Firmware and Driver Updates for Surface Go LTE Advanced - Jan. 24

in Windows 10 News
    New Firmware and Driver Updates for Surface Go LTE Advanced - Jan. 24: The following updates are available for Surface Go LTE Advanced devices on Windows 10 April 2018 Update, version 1803 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Surface – System – 3.0.10.1 Surface Pen Firmware Update – System devices 3.0.10.1 resolves...
  10. Surface Go with LTE Advanced available now

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Go with LTE Advanced available now: The Surface for Business portfolio – now with Surface Go with LTE Advanced – gives businesses the flexibility and capabilities to meet their needs. [ATTACH] In July we introduced Surface Go, our lightest, most compact Surface yet. Since then, we have seen strong momentum...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sim pin2 locked

2. sim pin2

3. the mobile device is locked with a sim pin2 surface 3

4. surface pro with lte sim pin2,
  5. verizon sim pin2,
  6. error enter a sim pin2,
  7. trying to set up esim surface pro lte but cell network shows cant connect,
  8. combine sims surface lte,
  9. enter a sim pin2 surface,
  10. SIM CARD LOCKED ON SURFACE TAB PIN2,
  11. surface go lte modem problem,