Windows 10: sim problem

Discus and support sim problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi my name is skhumbuzon can you please help me with my HP 4530s using windows 10 pro I wish to use sim card on my laptop I see a sim slot but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rastamani, Jun 21, 2019.

1. rastamani Win User

sim problem

hi my name is skhumbuzon can you please help me with my HP 4530s using windows 10 pro I wish to use sim card on my laptop I see a sim slot but when I put sim nothing happening am blond when its comes to computers please help

:)

rastamani, Jun 21, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 and Sims 2 resolutions problems

Hi Sharon,

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.
    Please get back to us with the results of the issue in regards with Sims 2 games
    and any other questions you might have regarding Windows operating system. We are happy to assist.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jun 21, 2019
  4. tigger Win User

sim problem

Sims 3

No offense,but i always thought the sims was a girls game.I grabbed it for my step daughter who's 16,and had no inclination to play it,all her girlie mates play it.I dont know any guys at all that play it.

tigger, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

sim problem

1. sim problem - Similar Threads - sim problem

2. Is anyone else having this problem so my computer keeps saying there is no SIM in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is anyone else having this problem so my computer keeps saying there is no SIM in the...: I did troubleshoot more than once and it says that the adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems and that it's not fixed I've been dealing with this for a week now, And it sayd There is no SIM in the mobile broadband device...
  3. Is anyone else having this problem so my computer keeps saying there is no SIM in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is anyone else having this problem so my computer keeps saying there is no SIM in the...: I did troubleshoot more than once and it says that the adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems and that it's not fixed I've been dealing with this for a week now, And it sayd There is no SIM in the mobile broadband device...
  4. Is anyone else having this problem so my computer keeps saying there is no SIM in the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. M S flight sim disk download problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    M S flight sim disk download problems.: Problems downloading discs into microsoft 11 new computer. first disc recognized and downloaded, disc 2 did not, copied onto desktop and this seemed to do the trick. but disk 3 wont read the disk and wont allow download to desktop. ??? help...
  6. M S flight sim disk download problems.

M S flight sim disk download problems.: Problems downloading discs into microsoft 11 new computer. first disc recognized and downloaded, disc 2 did not, copied onto desktop and this seemed to do the trick. but disk 3 wont read the disk and wont allow download to desktop. ??? help...
  7. Sim connection problem

Sim connection problem: Sim connection not available on my Hp elitebook x360 1030 G2 window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-connection-problem/61806247-50aa-45ba-b8a5-72390d08a020
  8. Sim connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sim connection problem: Sim connection not available on my Hp elitebook x360 1030 G2 window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-connection-problem/61806247-50aa-45ba-b8a5-72390d08a020
  9. Download problem with MS Flight Sim. 2020 DVD version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download problem with MS Flight Sim. 2020 DVD version: Hi. My name is Sheila Francis and I am having trouble getting my new MS Flight Sim 2020 DVD version down loaded. Currently it will not go past disc 3 where it reports a data error cyclic redundancy check. My PC is new with 500GB SSD and 1TB HD. I had the same problem when...
  10. Download problem with MS Flight Sim. 2020 DVD version

Download problem with MS Flight Sim. 2020 DVD version: Hi. My name is Sheila Francis and I am having trouble getting my new MS Flight Sim 2020 DVD version down loaded. Currently it will not go past disc 3 where it reports a data error cyclic redundancy check. My PC is new with 500GB SSD and 1TB HD. I had the same problem when...