Windows 10: sim slot

Discus and support sim slot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hii, i have inserted the sim card but i don't known how to check whether it is activated r not...plss solve my issue n plss tell me tht what r... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by monicainez, Oct 1, 2019.

1. sim slot

Hii,

i have inserted the sim card but i don't known how to check whether it is activated r not...plss solve my issue n plss tell me tht what r the sim card tht can we use in miix 310 10|cr

:)

monicainez, Oct 1, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

sim slot

Hi mirzaomr,

Lapops with a SIM slot need 2 components, the SIM Slot and a WWAN card. The SIM slot comes as standard on a lot of models, but the WWAN card is usually an extra purchase . . .

Open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Expand the Network Adapters section

Please Post a screenshot of the resulting Window

DaveM121, Oct 1, 2019
  3. DoItJust Win User
    DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?

Page 1-23 in the manual;

1. (2) Supports two (2) modules inserted into either the red slots or the black slots as onepair of Dual-channel memory con guration. We suggest that you install the modulesinto slots A2 and B2 for better compatibility.

DoItJust, Oct 1, 2019
  4. sim slot

nokia 720 sim slot change in black color.

My Lumia 720 sim slot has damaged.i wont to change this to plz suggest me.

ratneshjangde, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

sim slot

1. sim slot - Similar Threads - sim slot

2. I have Dell latitude 5280 and it has sim slot but I can't see any option to use it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Dell latitude 5280 and it has sim slot but I can't see any option to use it: I have Dell latitude 5280 and it has sim slot but I can't see any option to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-dell-latitude-5280-and-it-has-sim-slot-but/769f29a4-8a71-4f28-b816-182f1f11b7bb
  3. I have Dell latitude 5280 and it has sim slot but I can't see any option to use it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Dell latitude 5280 and it has sim slot but I can't see any option to use it: I have Dell latitude 5280 and it has sim slot but I can't see any option to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-dell-latitude-5280-and-it-has-sim-slot-but/769f29a4-8a71-4f28-b816-182f1f11b7bb
  4. my doesn't have cellular data but has sim slot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my doesn't have cellular data but has sim slot: cellular data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-doesnt-have-cellular-data-but-has-sim-slot/e0ec91b3-bbeb-4818-8a6a-57df71672cb4
  5. my doesn't have cellular data but has sim slot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my doesn't have cellular data but has sim slot: cellular data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-doesnt-have-cellular-data-but-has-sim-slot/e0ec91b3-bbeb-4818-8a6a-57df71672cb4
  6. my doesn't have cellular data but has sim slot

7. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...
  8. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...
  9. How can I check the sim slot compatibility of my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I check the sim slot compatibility of my pc: Processor: intelR CoreTM i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50GHzDevice ID :6FF9AF8F-473A-4B59-B388-A2DEDBEE7276System type 64-but operating system, x64-based processor...
  10. How can I check the sim slot compatibility of my pc

How can I check the sim slot compatibility of my pc: Processor: intelR CoreTM i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50GHzDevice ID :6FF9AF8F-473A-4B59-B388-A2DEDBEE7276System type 64-but operating system, x64-based processor...