Windows 10: Similar game to Black & White?

Discus and support Similar game to Black & White? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, guys, Maybe some of you know the games "Black & White" and "Black & White 2". Anyway, I love playing where you have some form of power over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JaWin911, Aug 3, 2020.

1. JaWin911 Win User

Similar game to Black & White?

Hey, guys,

Maybe some of you know the games "Black & White" and "Black & White 2".

Anyway, I love playing where you have some form of power over something. And yes, I have a kind of power addiction, I try to live it out in a game.

Therefore I have the question whether you know such games, only more modern, so with better graphics and that they run on Windows 10.

Maybe also an online game where after a while you have the power over everything. Just a game where you can spend a long time with and you have some kind of power over someone or something.

:)

JaWin911, Aug 3, 2020

2. Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Unable to play video games on Windows 10, black screen after log-in screen

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Windows 10 operating system, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• From where are you trying to play the video games (downloaded/ from website)?
    • If you are playing games from website which browser are you using?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the game crashes?
    • Are you able log-in to your computer?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers.

As you see black screen while logging to the desktop, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about this issue, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Similar game to Black & White?

Black Screen when opening games

Hi Brendon,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to update the Graphic card driver by following the steps provided below and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

If the issue still persists, then suggest you to check with the game developers if they have released any updates for the game and install the same and check.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Similar game to Black & White?

1. Similar game to Black & White? - Similar Threads - Similar game Black

2. Printing white on black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing white on black: Hi, just bought a Surface X and added my Brother network printer B/W laser printer. When i try to print, it works but it prints white on black instead of just printing black caraters on the white paper... Can you help ? Best regards Michael...
  3. Cortana black and white?

in Cortana
    Cortana black and white?: Hi, so i opened up task manager recently and i noticed cortana had a black and white icon instead of the blue one i usually see. I closed it and then reopened it and it went back to the blue. Is this normal or is something wrong?[ATTACH]...
  4. Booting in black and white

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Booting in black and white: My Lenovo thinkcentre is booting up in black and white since it updated windows. I have tried: changing the colour filter; there is a visual difference between colour filter on and off but it is still in greyscale. updating display drivers uninstalling and reinstalling...
  5. Black and white screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black and white screen: I am unable to change my screen back to the previous background colour. Not only this, but all the photos in my albums have also turned black/white/grey. No more colour in my photos or on screen. In settings - personalisation - colours, I am only being shown a grey colour-...
  6. Black and white screen

Black and white screen: I just got a new computer with the windows 10. I am not very good with computers and went to change the picture to one of my photos and now I have a black and white everything. Can someone help me - explain in easy terms or draw me a picture? I have tried the virtual...
  7. Black and white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black and white: Only black & white on browers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-and-white/faa78e7e-525d-48c8-bdfe-25140399b508
  8. White to Black

White to Black: The "Type here to search" is white. How do I change it to black? I don't want to change Light or Dark in the Settings --> Colors. Thanks, Brandon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-to-black/6db420c9-2030-4a32-a150-1d5a7a84aa90
  9. Black and White Original

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black and White Original: I cant get the original Black and White to work on my PC running Windows 10. I have heard that what follows is the reason why, how true is it? And if it is true, how do we fix it, or is there a way for it to be fixed? This is the Theory: Black and White uses an antiquated...
  10. Black and white dispaly

Black and white dispaly: My display suddenly appear black and white, What seems to be the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/black-and-white-dispaly/64469bf6-ae36-4522-9786-cd569f34f9dc