Windows 10: similarities and differences program needed

Discus and support similarities and differences program needed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need a "similarities and differences" program to to note both, preferably side by side. Such as comparing folders Windows and windows.old Going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomaseg1, Jun 7, 2019.

1. thomaseg1 Win User

similarities and differences program needed

I need a "similarities and differences" program to to note both, preferably
    side by side.
    Such as comparing folders Windows and windows.old
    Going through 100,000 files by hand is slow going.

Any thoughts?
    Thanks

:)

thomaseg1, Jun 7, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 7, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 7, 2019
  4. similarities and differences program needed

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

similarities and differences program needed

1. similarities and differences program needed - Similar Threads - similarities differences program

2. Camera and microphone inaccessible to different programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera and microphone inaccessible to different programs: Hello everyone, I need help with my camera and microphone. When I use the Camera app from the Microsoft Store it is absolutely functional. But when I need to take photos or record videos with other programs (in one particular case, I'm video calling on Facebook on Google...
  3. Windows 10 IoT Core vs Enterprise – Similarity and Differences

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 IoT Core vs Enterprise – Similarity and Differences: [ATTACH] When Windows 10 was formally introduced along with plenty of other things, Microsoft did not talk of Windows 10 for IoT, but it did drop hints at an operating system for tiny, smart devices. It was code-named Athens and now, [...] This post Windows 10 IoT Core vs...
  4. Need an IM program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need an IM program: We've been using Yahoo Messenger for a while. But Yahoo will be shutting down the service in a couple of weeks so I need a replacement. I don't need anything fancy. I just need to be able to pick a contact and send text. And it must be free software with free service. I...
  5. Need a program that is like Android's AppLock program.

Need a program that is like Android's AppLock program.: I want a very simple program to where i can choose which programs to lock (even internet access) so that I won't have to worry much when my 4 year old is on the computer. He clicks on every thing and I dont want him to accidentally delete/alter things. i do not want to have...
  6. The Font Thing - similar?

The Font Thing - similar?: For a decade or two on my XP PC (and maybe earlier) the program The Font Thing frequently proved very handy. But it was apparently 16-bit and sadly I can't run it on my Win 10 Pro PC. Anyone able to recommend a similar 32 or 64 bit tool they've found useful please?...
  7. Add Remove Programs looking different.

Add Remove Programs looking different.: Hi all. Today I have noticed some details missing when I go into add/remove programs. Under Date Modified and Type for each program it is now blank. Anyone else with the same issue ? and can it be fixed ? Thanks in advance. [img] 93943
  8. Program Needs Quicktime?

Program Needs Quicktime?: I uninstalled Quicktime due to security advice on this forum. I have an old Olympus photo program Camedia Master which I sometimes use. This used to work fine in W10 but now it won't start since it requires to 'see' Quicktime when it starts. Is there a registry fix or...
  9. Different Display Size for Different Programs

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Different Display Size for Different Programs: OK, since I started using my SP4 with Win 10, I've noticed a number of things - particularly Java-based (but not all Java based)- appear at about half the size I'd like them to, and can't be adjusted. Now here's a new one. I have one piece of software that now appears...
  10. W10 is fine --but is Linux so different now - All GUI's look similar

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 is fine --but is Linux so different now - All GUI's look similar: Hi there Not wanting to get into Linux Vs W10 wars -- but here's a desktop from my old server running Centos 7 with a W10 VM working --it looks just like XP !!!! and operationally is no different really to Windows although infinitely more configurable. Modern GUI's are...