Windows 10: similarities and differences program needed

Discus and support similarities and differences program needed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need a "similarities and differences" program to to note both, preferably side by side. Such as comparing folders Windows and windows.old Going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomaseg1, Jun 7, 2019.

1. thomaseg1 Win User

similarities and differences program needed

I need a "similarities and differences" program to to note both, preferably
    side by side.
    Such as comparing folders Windows and windows.old
    Going through 100,000 files by hand is slow going.

Any thoughts?
    Thanks

:)

thomaseg1, Jun 7, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 7, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 7, 2019
  4. similarities and differences program needed

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

similarities and differences program needed

1. similarities and differences program needed - Similar Threads - similarities differences program

2. File vs Folder names similar, but different

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File vs Folder names similar, but different: I'm trying to merge some files of mine that have a specific label to a folder with one of the words name in the folder name. The program refuses to let me do so, but it is what I want. How do I move the files into that specific folder? I've tried modifying the file name, but...
  3. File vs Folder names similar, but different

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File vs Folder names similar, but different: I'm trying to merge some files of mine that have a specific label to a folder with one of the words name in the folder name. The program refuses to let me do so, but it is what I want. How do I move the files into that specific folder? I've tried modifying the file name, but...
  4. Windows programs to track screen time (similar to apple)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows programs to track screen time (similar to apple)?: I am looking for an application that can track screen time like apple. I don't want to have to update it each time either. I just want it to track whatever I am doing and put it into categories so I can look at it later similar to how I look at my screen time on my phone...
  5. Are there any programs similar to Acronis "Try and Decide"

Are there any programs similar to Acronis "Try and Decide": Try and Decide is an accessory program from Acronis True Image that protects drives and HOLDS CHANGES MADE TO THE COMPUTER UNTIL ONE IS READY TO DISCARD THEM. It's protection persists with the changes and survives multiple reboots until one gets out of Try and Decide mode...
  6. similar program to autoruns?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    similar program to autoruns?: is there a similar program to microsoft autoruns, preferably better, that also has a portable version of it? 173254
  7. I Need A Tool Similar To: RandomSelectionTool

I Need A Tool Similar To: RandomSelectionTool: Hello. So as of the modern Window 10, the "RandomSelectionTool" no longer works on my computer. It gives me an error: [img] I've already searched on the internet on ways to fix this error, yet nothing that is recommended actually works. That's the reason why I reached the...
  8. programs similar to swift playgrounds windows 10?

programs similar to swift playgrounds windows 10?: Does anyone know of anybody like this? ;D ähnliche programme wie swift playgrounds windows 10?
  9. Selecting different ISP for different programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Selecting different ISP for different programs: Hi community. There is any way to select one specific ISP for a determinate .exe when you have two differents ISP at the same time? [ATTACH] Hola comunidad. Hay alguna manera de seleccionar un ISP especifico para un .exe cuando tienes dos ISP al mismo tiempo?...
  10. Finding similar folders in different directories and combining them?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Finding similar folders in different directories and combining them?: I want to know if anyone has had any luck in finding similar folders in different directories in a network drive and combining the folder's contents into one folder. I was thinking I should approach this with either Powershell or Python but not necessarily sure where to...