Windows 10: simple backup program

Discus and support simple backup program in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I have Win 10 and my system on an SDD. I also several partitions where I store user created data--photos, etc.. I am looking for a simple to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by DWFII, Mar 2, 2020.

1. DWFII Win User

simple backup program

I have Win 10 and my system on an SDD. I also several partitions where I store user created data--photos, etc..

I am looking for a simple to use backup program (preferably free) that will let me back up the system and all the relevant files (registry etc.) as well as back up folders on other partitions. And I want to be able to schedule these back ups.

I have looked at Macrium Free but it does not do folders and files.

I have Aomei but it doesn't seem to be reliable--I keep getting a 4101 (?) error code--failure to create file. Have looked at their help page regarding the 4101 but nothing seems applicable. New Drive recognized by the system, plenty of space. etc.. Seemed to work at first (older exHDD) but now won't.

Any one have any other Ideas or advice?

Appreciate it...

:)

DWFII, Mar 2, 2020
  2. sumasage Win User

Free hard drive backup/restore program?

I am looking for a free (freeware) program that will back up and restore a hard drive. I'm looking to clone a few external hard drives. If the program will backup the used space instead of the whole drive this will be awesome! Thanks for any suggestions.

sumasage, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Free hard drive backup/restore program?

Obviously you're looking for something besides your Xp Pro utility that does this?

thoughtdisorder, Mar 2, 2020
  4. simple backup program

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

simple backup program

1. simple backup program - Similar Threads - simple backup program

2. Error 0xc000007b on avrdude.exe - a simple program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0xc000007b on avrdude.exe - a simple program: I get this error for avrdude.exe which is a very simple program for writing hex files on AVR microcontrollers.It runs on CMD and doesn't even have a GUI.Here is the image:The avrdude.exe is just included in the paths variable of windows and was working just fine some days...
  3. A simple way to backup program & app settings in windows 10 (before a reformat)?...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A simple way to backup program & app settings in windows 10 (before a reformat)?...: I have so many apps and programs and some of them have complex settings. Can you just backup the folders in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming .... reformat.... install the apps & programs then overwrite the mentioned destination with the old backed up ones? Is this a good...
  4. is there Simple Program which allows me to select the files to backup and the drive to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is there Simple Program which allows me to select the files to backup and the drive to...: is there Simple Program which allows me to select the files to backup and the drive to store them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-simple-program-which-allows-me-to-select/450e1942-f389-4b47-9eeb-59e1b162b671
  5. Looking for a simple video editing program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a simple video editing program: I have a .mp4 video that I want to edit and cut some parts out of. There are some parts in the video (on the sides) I want to cut out, as you do on a picture. Is this even possible to do? Is there a program in W10 for this or can you recommend a easy free editor program?...
  6. Backup Installed Programs

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup Installed Programs: Hello, Several programs are actually installed in the system, some in "program files" folder and some in "program files (x86)" folder. All of them less then 10. All other programs are on another disk as portables. Is there some way to backup those really installed programs so...
  7. Backup Installed Programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Backup Installed Programs: Hello, Several programs are actually installed in the system, some in "program files" folder and some in "program files (x86)" folder. All of them less then 10. All other programs are on another disk as portables. Is there some way to backup those really installed programs so...
  8. simple photoslideshow program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    simple photoslideshow program: i am looking for a simple photo slideshow program without too many effects settings etc..i do not want to burn a dvd..just save the created slideshow to computer. Can anyone recommend one...i have so-called free ones but the program makers limit the number of photos you can...
  9. Looking for a Simple file-by-file Backup Program for Documents Folder

Looking for a Simple file-by-file Backup Program for Documents Folder: My Documents are not on the C drive but on another internal HD. My C drive is regularly backed up using Macrium but I have for some years been backing up my Documents folder with a frequent incremental backup. This checks the difference between the Documents folder and the...
  10. Is it EaseUS Todo Backup that simple?

Is it EaseUS Todo Backup that simple?: I was trying out this backup system, and to my surprise, both disk/partition backup and system backup have finished fairly soon. Also, I was expecting a shutdown for a full system partition backup, but both were done online while I was working on other stuff. Is it really...