Windows 10: Simple Bluetooth Acess

Discus and support Simple Bluetooth Acess in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to enable my Bluetooth icon in the action center. Before I can click in the action center and turn the Bluetooth on an off. Now it is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tan247, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Tan247 Win User

Simple Bluetooth Acess

Hi I am trying to enable my Bluetooth icon in the action center. Before I can click in the action center and turn the Bluetooth on an off. Now it is no longer there and I have to go into Bluetooth settings from he icon on the taskbar. I cant seem to locate how to put Bluetooth access in the action center .HP Spectre

:)

Tan247, Jun 22, 2021

2. Problems Acessing Router!

yet another problem with my network..:shadedshu

ok this time..i cant acess my router (u know..the 192.168.1.1)

does anyone have any suggestions on what i should/can do?

LiLvi3tbOi69, Jun 22, 2021
  3. malware Win User
    Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Jun 22, 2021
  4. cognus Win User

Simple Bluetooth Acess

Simple Bluetooth On/Off toggle needed!

How to simplify Win 10 Bluetooth so that it doesn't take four steps to get anything done ?

scipt a button?

cognus, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Simple Bluetooth Acess

1. Simple Bluetooth Acess - Similar Threads - Simple Bluetooth Acess

2. acessing bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    acessing bluetooth: Hello the bluetooth in my pc is turned off and whenever I try to acess it it says bluetooth unavailabe in the device.Kindly help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acessing-bluetooth/0588674e-dc33-4231-87ff-8e7b67666c94
  3. acessing bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    acessing bluetooth: Hello the bluetooth in my pc is turned off and whenever I try to acess it it says bluetooth unavailabe in the device.Kindly help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acessing-bluetooth/0588674e-dc33-4231-87ff-8e7b67666c94
  4. Problem with acess

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with acess: Hello, So I really got an issue with my pc and I have no idea.It will keep comming up, that I do not have permission to a specific file or device. I first thought it could be the administrator but I am already one, but I cannot access my administrator rights I'll try to run...
  5. Simple Bluetooth Access

in Windows 10 Customization
    Simple Bluetooth Access: Hi I am trying to enable my Bluetooth icon in the action center. Before I can click in the action center and turn the Bluetooth on an off. Now it is no longer there and I have to go into Bluetooth settings from he icon on the taskbar. I cant seem to locate how to put...
  6. IT Administratorlimited acess

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    IT Administratorlimited acess: Hello When i try to open 'controlled folder acess' page i got "You IT administrator has limited acess to some areas of this app and the item you tried to acess is not available.Contact the IT helpdesk for more information" error. But its my private laptop with only one...
  7. acess

in Windows 10 Customization
    acess: I cant open the acess control to issue cards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acess/fdeee0ae-7eb5-4212-ac70-88f520bb9c03
  8. Acess WebCam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acess WebCam: Split from this thread. Original title: Webcam!!! How do I access my webcam on my computer? It is a built in one and I cannot find it in my computer anywhere! My computer is an Acer and it has windows 7 on it, that's pretty much all I know about it. Please help!!!! yes...
  9. acess

acess: why don't i have full and untethered access to every single file on my computer. if im admin why do i need permission. it is mine. i own this machine. i give it commands. it should never tell me no. that's not why its built. i cant tell you how irritating it is when a machine...
  10. Simple Bluetooth On/Off toggle needed!

Simple Bluetooth On/Off toggle needed!: How to simplify Win 10 Bluetooth so that it doesn't take four steps to get anything done ? scipt a button? 81996