Windows 10: Simple driver update is telling me I have 16 outdated drivers. Is Microsoft keeping these...

Discus and support Simple driver update is telling me I have 16 outdated drivers. Is Microsoft keeping these... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can I delete Simple driver update and do I need to. Is Microsoft taking care of updating my drivers?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArdusBerkley, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Simple driver update is telling me I have 16 outdated drivers. Is Microsoft keeping these...

Can I delete Simple driver update and do I need to. Is Microsoft taking care of updating my drivers?

:)

ArdusBerkley, Jun 11, 2020

2. windows 10 mcpc drivers outdated

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you download latest drivers from Manufacturer's Website.

Follow the steps to update the drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand respective driver. (The driver which was stated to be outdated.)
    • Right-click on the driver and
      select Uninstall.
    • Now, go to the Manufacturer's Website and download the latest driver.
    • Once the download is complete, run the setup file and install the software.
    • Follow on-screen instructions.
    • Restart the computer and check
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 11, 2020
  4. C Riley Win User

Simple driver update is telling me I have 16 outdated drivers. Is Microsoft keeping these...

How to inform Windows Update of Outdated Drivers?

Windows Update keeps wanting to install Intel Drivers for my GPU from 2 years ago. Intel keeps wanting to update them to the latest from last August. So they do. And then one updates after the other is done and round and round they go. And Adobe products
    just keep telling me that my drivers aren't up to date. HELP! How do I let the Windows Updates database that is is using severely outdated drivers updates for my Intel GPU?

C Riley, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Simple driver update is telling me I have 16 outdated drivers. Is Microsoft keeping these...

1. Simple driver update is telling me I have 16 outdated drivers. Is Microsoft keeping these... - Similar Threads - Simple driver update

2. Outdated drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outdated drivers: My Norton software keeps telling me I have drivers out of date and want to charge me to update them! Can I do this for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outdated-drivers/586d67ca-5e0b-4416-ab97-b70a66724f38
  3. Outdated drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outdated drivers: My Norton software keeps telling me I have drivers out of date and want to charge me to update them! Can I do this for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outdated-drivers/586d67ca-5e0b-4416-ab97-b70a66724f38
  4. Outdated drivers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. SteamVR keeps telling to update Graphics driver

in Windows 10 News
    SteamVR keeps telling to update Graphics driver: [ATTACH]SteamVR may sometimes, keep asking users to update their Graphic driver, even though they have updated it. The error message says the following: SteamVR performs best with an up to date graphics driver. We recommend that you update yours now. If you are one of these...
  6. outdated drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    outdated drivers: I own a USB foot pedal by pedalpax corp, not available anymore for 15 years that I use for capturing images through an old pc for medical purposes. Recently, i upgraded my hardware to Windows 10 and the device is no longer recognizable due to outdated drivers. New ones are no...
  7. Outdated Drivers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outdated Drivers: I continually get pop-ups that my Drivers are out of date. Can I purchase updated Drivers from you? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outdated-drivers/99a207a9-4ebc-468b-b5d4-e70387817cf8
  8. Updating to windows 10 from 7 : keeps telling me to update Bluetooth drivers which I have...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updating to windows 10 from 7 : keeps telling me to update Bluetooth drivers which I have...: I keep getting a screen that says update your Bluetooth drivers and a link to a website with instructions. I’ve followed the instructions twice to no avail. It will not let me continue with the installation. I’ve already lost a whole installation because of this so I’d really...
  9. Drivers outdated or not?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drivers outdated or not?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pawan_np [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ewjlux/drivers_outdated_or_not/
  10. Outdated drivers not caught by Update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Outdated drivers not caught by Update.: I was poking around in Device Manager when I started finding drivers for critical stuff that would update if you did it manually. The problem is that Windows Update didn't do it automatically. I found 5 of them! So if you have issues with some hardware I suggest you do a...