Windows 10: Simple Free PVP Game for Office (on PC) Advise

Discus and support Simple Free PVP Game for Office (on PC) Advise in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Does anyone know of any free pvp games (any genre) that could easily be implemented into an office environment? The games would need to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JDobbsy1987, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Simple Free PVP Game for Office (on PC) Advise

Hi,

Does anyone know of any free pvp games (any genre) that could easily be implemented into an office environment?
    The games would need to be relatively low on graphics requirements and quick to get 2 people playing against each other and not a game that would take more than 15 minutes to finish.

We like to have friendly competitions at work so i want to setup a bracket based competition where each pair compete against each other on a simple PC game and the winner goes through and so on.

As i want to keep it fair, i want the game to be free so they can download and practice at home but keeping it fair at work by not having account advantages (i.e. they are not levelling their character up at home to be stronger at work).

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

:)

JDobbsy1987, Apr 14, 2018

2. remake mech warrior for windows 10

Before MechWarrior Online was released an attempt was to reboot the game, but instead Microsoft just wanted the game for there own systems, and the reboot went on to became MechWarrior online PVP

MikeSnyder105, Apr 14, 2018
  3. lag time on startrekaliendomination

as I have been playing game ,I have been noticing a increase I lag. when in battle there is a few seconds of lag before I can fire my weapons. As this is a pvp game this lag is crutial to my survivability. Any help would be appreciated . Thank you

barneybaker, Apr 14, 2018
  4. Faith Win User

Simple Free PVP Game for Office (on PC) Advise

Tough criterias there. Fortnite battle royale mode is free and easy to understand, but not really 2v2. Have you considered a fighting game? It fits your description quite well. Killer Instinct is one that's free and available on the Microsoft Store, dunno about the tag capabilities (2v2) though. Not sure if this can be played on Office environment PCs either. The minimum system requirements for it are:

Processor: Intel Core i5-750 @ 2.67 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.4 GHz
    Memory: 4 GB RAM
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 or AMD Radeon HD 5850 (or equivalent)
    DirectX: Version 11
    Network: Broadband Internet connection
    Storage: 48 GB available space

Faith, Apr 15, 2018
Thema:

Simple Free PVP Game for Office (on PC) Advise

1. Simple Free PVP Game for Office (on PC) Advise - Similar Threads - Simple Free PVP

2. Playing simple games on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing simple games on PC: I asked how to get rid of the dancing cards adter winning a game, and djgot the advice to just click on them and they would go away. Tht worked, but now when i click on a game: Solitaire, Spider or Free Cell, I get an elaborate ad, and not the game! This used to be VERY easy,...
  3. Playing simple games on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playing simple games on PC: I asked how to get rid of the dancing cards adter winning a game, and djgot the advice to just click on them and they would go away. Tht worked, but now when i click on a game: Solitaire, Spider or Free Cell, I get an elaborate ad, and not the game! This used to be VERY easy,...
  4. Why does xbox game bar open when doing pvp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does xbox game bar open when doing pvp: I am using windows 11 and recently xbox gamebar randomly opens when I am doing pvp for no reason. I am not any where near the G key or the Windows key. I will be fighting someong in "Sea of theives" and then the game bar opens and I cant close it and some how I can still move...
  5. Minecraft Pvp Kit Map

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Pvp Kit Map: Hello i am finding a minecraft kit pvp mal. So there was a emerland block and when you go to the emerland block you gain 1 second of jump boost to land on the 2nd floor, where pvp can also do it and the mysery chest spawns there. And on the map there was ladder that can also...
  6. Windows and office for free

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows and office for free: I bought the Windows and Office keys at a very low price. I asked a question here about that, and I found that the keys may be fake because they are for a small price. Also, the key works for more than one computer. Now I want to get a copy of Windows for work and a copy of...
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC Games free?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass PC Games free?: I recently signed up for Xbox Game Pass PC. I thought the games were free? I tried to download and launch Forza 7 and it wouldn’t launch. I noticed it said $31.99 with game pass. My friend says he got it for free. Am I doing something wrong?...
  8. Looking for a simple, free network tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Looking for a simple, free network tool: Hey guys; I am looking to map my local home network. My Optimum Altice router doesn't give me the info I want. I am looking for a free and simple tool that I can install locally to view the ip addresses and hostnames of each connected device. What do you recommend? Thanks...
  9. Free activation for Office?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free activation for Office?: Any link or method? submitted by /u/lordmendoza [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fwstvi/free_activation_for_office/
  10. SIMPLE OFFICE NETWORKING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SIMPLE OFFICE NETWORKING: Simple Office - Three Computers - No Domain Computer A sees Computer B & C and can access. Computer B & C can see A but No Access Granted. Computer B & C can ping A - No Data Loss Folks I've been trying for two days. Rest assured; Discovery is on, ipconfig/flushdns,...