Windows 10: Simple. Get rid of Copilot. Permanently.

Discus and support Simple. Get rid of Copilot. Permanently. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; see subject. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/simple-get-rid-of-copilot-permanently/a4bdc7c9-3a67-4257-9fc5-546f1d339956 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Donovan C Combrinck, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Simple. Get rid of Copilot. Permanently.

see subject.

:)

Donovan C Combrinck, Feb 26, 2024

2. Disable Copilot PERMANENTLY

I've tried every fix I've found to disable copilot in Windows 10, and several have worked temporarily, but the next day it's back on. What is causing this , and how do I stop it? My next step is to stop using anything Microsoft.

B Griffin_987, Feb 26, 2024
  3. Simple. Get rid of Copilot. Permanently.

What is Copilot and How did it get on my PC?

Here you go:

https://www.itechtics.com/?dl_id=144

Group Policy Editor Link for W11 installation

Run as Administrator and allow to install

NB: MUST SELECT ENABLE first AS THIS ALLOWS APP TO TURN OFF THE PROGRAM

1. Open Local Group Policy Editor from the Windows search - type Gpedit.msc in the Run command and click icon

1. Navigate to the following folder in the Group Policy Editor window using the left panel:User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Copilot

1. On the right-side pane, double-click the 'Turn off Windows Copilot' policy.

1. Select 'Enabled' and click 'Apply' and then 'OK'. This allows the app to disable CoPilot

Click 'Disabled' then Apply to turn off CoPilot
    f

1. To re-enable Windows Copilot, follow the same steps and select 'Not configured' or 'Disabled'. Then, click 'Apply' and 'OK'.
    If the Copilot button is visible in the taskbar, it will disappear after you apply the policy. You do not need to restart your computer or enforce the Group Policies. The Copilot option will also disappear from the Settings app.

CarolynBurton2, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

Simple. Get rid of Copilot. Permanently.

1. Simple. Get rid of Copilot. Permanently. - Similar Threads - Simple rid Copilot

2. Simple. Get rid of Copilot. Permanently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Simple. Get rid of Copilot. Permanently.: see subject. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/simple-get-rid-of-copilot-permanently/a4bdc7c9-3a67-4257-9fc5-546f1d339956
  3. Simple. Get rid of Copilot. Permanently.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Simple. Get rid of Copilot. Permanently.: see subject. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/simple-get-rid-of-copilot-permanently/a4bdc7c9-3a67-4257-9fc5-546f1d339956
  4. Disable Copilot PERMANENTLY

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Copilot PERMANENTLY: I've tried every fix I've found to disable copilot in Windows 10, and several have worked temporarily, but the next day it's back on. What is causing this , and how do I stop it? My next step is to stop using anything Microsoft....
  5. Disable Copilot PERMANENTLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Copilot PERMANENTLY: I've tried every fix I've found to disable copilot in Windows 10, and several have worked temporarily, but the next day it's back on. What is causing this , and how do I stop it? My next step is to stop using anything Microsoft....
  6. Disable Copilot PERMANENTLY

7. How do I get rid of CoPilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of CoPilot: Hi,I don't want an AI on my laptop. I didn't ask for an AI, so why it was put there I don't know.How do I get it off my laptop. Not disable it, not put it in the background, get rid of it completely....
  8. How do I get rid of CoPilot

How do I get rid of CoPilot: Hi,I don't want an AI on my laptop. I didn't ask for an AI, so why it was put there I don't know.How do I get it off my laptop. Not disable it, not put it in the background, get rid of it completely....
  9. How do I get rid of Copilot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Copilot?: I don't know what happened other than my computer was unplugged and I plugged it back in. Poor design on the part of the manufacturer. The plug in the back of the machine should be very secure.But apparently there was some sort of update because the computer got turned off....
  10. How do I get rid of Copilot?

How do I get rid of Copilot?: I don't know what happened other than my computer was unplugged and I plugged it back in. Poor design on the part of the manufacturer. The plug in the back of the machine should be very secure.But apparently there was some sort of update because the computer got turned off....