Windows 10: Simple method to tset your computer audio setup

Discus and support Simple method to tset your computer audio setup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't focus playing my 4k HD rpg pc game star ocean so i come here to take a break and created this thread. For a start, i have owned and tested this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by teots, May 18, 2021.

1. teots Win User

Simple method to tset your computer audio setup

I can't focus playing my 4k HD rpg pc game star ocean so i come here to take a break and created this thread. For a start, i have owned and tested this through my life. Hifi system (micro, mini, midi and separate), car audio, A/V and previously owned computers. Audio related hardwares/softwares for the test - customise power source, cosair cx550m psu, asus bw-16 1 ht bluray writer, creative soundblaster z and gigaworks T40 series 2 powered stero speakers, aftermarket 3.5mm line cable. leon lai cantonese CD ablum (90s) and MPC HC mediaplayer. Be sure to choose the best sounding CD because the best audio system only faithfully reproduce what's in the CD. Don't choose CD from year 2000 they are cheaper and they sucks. 1) turn on your computer and turn off all sound effects, dsp, equalizer treble and bass on your sound card / sound chip but leave volume at 100%. Set your sample rate and bit depth to 24bit 44.1 and 16bit 44.1 during the test. 2) Insert your CD and start media player, turn up your speaker volume to between 10-12 o'clock. Sit in the center of your speakers with a distance of 1-2 meters. 3) The results i get is pure hifi quality on 16bit 44.1 and hifi plus studio quality on 24bit 44.1. You can feedback if you done testing on 96khz or even 192khz. You will feel a bit high and emotional if you got it right, If the audio sucks, you know what to do. Note: This is not the best, the best audio performance i can get was hifi plus studio performance, you will feel heavenly high and breath taking sensation while turning your listerning room into a studio. I only achieved this once by luck with my separate hifi many years ago. The setup were - pioneer F205 turner with sonic link interconnect, pioneer PD802S cdplayer with audioquest interconnect, pioneer A400X integrated amplifier biwiring with audioquest F14 and kimber 4TC to a pair of mordaunt short MS30 speakers. I was a student and only 17yrs old. Thanks for reading.

:)

teots, May 18, 2021
  2. teots Win User

I can't focus playing my 4k HD rpg pc game star ocean so i come here to take a break and created this thread. For a start, i have

owned and tested this through my life. Hifi system (micro, mini, midi and separate), car audio, A/V and previously owned computers.

Audio related hardwares/softwares for the test - customise power source, cosair cx550m psu, asus bw-16 1 ht bluray writer,

creative soundblaster z and gigaworks T40 series 2 powered stero speakers, aftermarket 3.5mm line cable. leon lai cantonese CD ablum (90s) and MPC HC mediaplayer. Be sure to choose the best sounding CD because the best audio system only faithfully reproduce what's in the CD. Don't choose CD from year 2000 they are cheaper and they sucks.

1) turn on your computer and turn off all sound effects, dsp, equalizer treble and bass on your sound card / sound chip but leave volume at 100%. Set your sample rate and bit depth to 24bit 44.1 and 16bit 44.1 during the test.

2) Insert your CD and start media player, turn up your speaker volume to between 10-12 o'clock. Sit in the center of your speakers

with a distance of 1-2 meters.

3) The results i get is pure hifi quality on 16bit 44.1 and hifi plus studio quality on 24bit 44.1. You can feedback if you done testing

on 96khz or even 192khz. You will feel a bit high and emotional if you got it right, If the audio sucks, you know what to do.

Note: This is not the best, the best audio performance i can get was hifi plus studio performance, you will feel heavenly high and
    breath taking sensation while turning your listerning room into a studio. I only achieved this once by luck with my separate hifi
    many years ago. The setup were - pioneer F205 turner with sonic link interconnect, pioneer PD802S cdplayer with audioquest interconnect, pioneer A400X integrated amplifier biwiring with audioquest F14 and kimber 4TC to a pair of mordaunt short MS30 speakers. I was a student and only 17yrs old.

Thanks for reading.

teots, May 18, 2021
  3. New computer, is there a way to plug in headphones and have audio without speakers

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us with the current status.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + x and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on
      Next
      button.
    If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, try the below method.

Method 3.

I recommend you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated sound adapter driver for Windows 10 and install the same. If the available driver is not for Windows 10 try installing the driver in compatibility
    mode.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    You can also go to the below link and try the steps:

Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 18, 2021
  4. Simple method to tset your computer audio setup

What is the simple method to Reinstall IE11?

Hi Buddies!

Please suggest me the simple steps to Uninstall and Reinstall IE11 in Windows 10.

Thanks.

PrabhakaranR1002, May 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Simple method to tset your computer audio setup - Similar Threads - Simple method tset

2. Is there a way to setup a prioritized logon method list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to setup a prioritized logon method list: Hi thereWe have begun using Windows Hello, primarily just with Pin, but are also opening up for the use of Camera or Face login.Users report back that it dosent remember the last login method, so they experience random login methods when they login or unlock their PC.This...
  3. A simple way to repair your PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A simple way to repair your PC: NOTE: This is only for beginners who are new to Windows 10/8.1/8/other versions but you see too!, these methods are also for older versions of windows eg; Windows 7 -------------------------------------------- Introduction ------------------------------------------- Have...
  4. any method for Canon Pixma MX922 Setup ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    any method for Canon Pixma MX922 Setup ?: Is there any method for Canon Pixma MX922 Setup ? while using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-method-for-canon-pixma-mx922-setup/5c4060f9-d37a-42ae-8a64-899c80b5c972
  5. Seeking a simple setup.

in Browsers and Email
    Seeking a simple setup.: Older rookie looking for the simplest setup for an e-mail program to send pictures. I have EasyMail for gmail now. Thanks for any help. 128040
  6. Seeking a simple setup.

in Windows 10 Support
    Seeking a simple setup.: Older rookie looking for the simplest setup for an e-mail program to send pictures. I have EasyMail for gmail now. Thanks for any help. 128040
  7. How to Stop and Start OneDrive Syncing - my simple method

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Stop and Start OneDrive Syncing - my simple method: I have created a simple solution for me to stop and start OneDrive Syncing by using the Windows Task Scheduler. I have created a basic task to start OneDrive with the following: Task Name: Start OneDrive Trigger: Daily Scheduling: Your prefered start time (enter the date...
  8. Create OPENVPN server / Client on CENTOS 7 SIMPLE (?) method !!

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Create OPENVPN server / Client on CENTOS 7 SIMPLE (?) method !!: Hi there For anybody running Centos 7 as a VM (or even Native - but as this is a Windows Forum I'll assume it's on a VM) this is about the easiest and most foolproof method of getting OPENVPN to work and how to manage those pesky certificates.. How to install OpenVPN...
  9. Very Simple and cheap DATA backup method (not NOT DISK Imaging)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very Simple and cheap DATA backup method (not NOT DISK Imaging): Hi folks If you have some type of Linux based Network File server it's 100% easy to back up your data regularly on it via a great standard program rsync. The command line interface is a bit complex if you aren't used to a CLI but there's a superb GUI version Grsync...
  10. Audio setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio setup: Why do I have to go into settings and change the default audio source every time I switch from HDMI, headphones or laptop speakers? With Windows 7 I never had to do that. 50928