Windows 10: Simple Mistake! Complex Resolve?

Discus and support Simple Mistake! Complex Resolve? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yesterday while trying to figure out why my 3g GPU wouldn't work right I accidentally on purpose turned on 2 CPU's in msconfig. Can anyone tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RacerA1, Nov 6, 2019.

1. RacerA1 Win User

Simple Mistake! Complex Resolve?

Yesterday while trying to figure out why my 3g GPU wouldn't work right I accidentally on purpose turned on 2 CPU's in msconfig.

Can anyone tell me how to turn the second CPU off in command prompt of Windows 10 home or tell me where msconfig is located although I have tried system32 with no luck??

:)

RacerA1, Nov 6, 2019

2. Watecooling: What are the prices, complexity?

Naturally Aspired PC WaterCooling Club

start there and get some ideas of what you want to cool. Things can be as simple as buying a kit with all the goods and just assembly, or the price and complexity can get as far as your wallet will take you!

List us what you want to cool in this loop and I am sure guys will give you shopping lists.

sneekypeet, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Simple Mistake! Complex Resolve?

Watecooling: What are the prices, complexity?

Thanks; is $1000 - $1500 really worth it for the performance increase?

vawrvawerawe, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Simple Mistake! Complex Resolve?

1. Simple Mistake! Complex Resolve? - Similar Threads - Simple Mistake Complex

2. pci root complex

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pci root complex: I did a wrong thing and deleted the pci root complex from inside Device Manager instead of updating it and now all I want to turn on the device is neither the mouse nor the keyboard works, and I connected an additional keyboard and it didn't work either. The problem was the...
  3. pci root complex

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pci root complex: I did a wrong thing and deleted the pci root complex from inside Device Manager instead of updating it and now all I want to turn on the device is neither the mouse nor the keyboard works, and I connected an additional keyboard and it didn't work either. The problem was the...
  4. Windows Pin complexity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pin complexity: I have 1 new Windows 10 pro laptop that requires a 6 digit pin complexity. All other Win 10 devices only require 4 digits. I have tried changing the group policy locally on the laptop to 4 digits but I get a message your pin doesn't meet the required complexity when i try and...
  5. Windows Pin complexity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pin complexity: I have 1 new Windows 10 pro laptop that requires a 6 digit pin complexity. All other Win 10 devices only require 4 digits. I have tried changing the group policy locally on the laptop to 4 digits but I get a message your pin doesn't meet the required complexity when i try and...
  6. Complex themes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Complex themes?: I have been using windows for a long time and i looked at macOS and i like the window border better and was wondering how i could download it without messing up my PC submitted by /u/PhantomGamerTV43 [link] [comments]...
  7. Resolved - Device linked to account deactivated by mistake

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Resolved - Device linked to account deactivated by mistake: Hi, I've just updated major components in my PC. I've made a fresh install of windows but could not find the install key as I use a pendrive to install it and have misplaced the disk. Havent used disk drives for years now. My understanding was that the license was linked...
  8. Disable the password complexity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable the password complexity: How do i disable the password complexity when i login to my PC? I am able to create a one letter password previously which i find it convenient. I dont need a lengthy password. However, after a recent update i need to add complexity of my password. I tried to run...
  9. Complex Win10 issues!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Complex Win10 issues!: I had major issues on my ex-authority comp running windows 10. Eventually I got through all the security (somehow) into Dos prompt (To which the system had previously denied access) and formatted the drive. Of course, now there is no operating system. I have a copy of win...
  10. Password complexity

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password complexity: Hi all it's now day 4 .searching for solution I don't want to install new windows *Smile my problem is windows not accept any password or remove password , always say's "not meet password complexity" ,although no password entered !!!! I changed and reset security...