Windows 10: simple nas for photo back ups

Discus and support simple nas for photo back ups in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello, im after recommendations on the essayist and cheap way to automatically save photos mainly from my households phones, ideally something like a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Maximusheadroom, Nov 18, 2020.

1. simple nas for photo back ups

hello, im after recommendations on the essayist and cheap way to automatically save photos mainly from my households phones,

ideally something like a hard drive that connects to my router so when were home our phones will transfer any new photos taken to the hard drive without having to do anything once its all been set up.

thanks

:)

Maximusheadroom, Nov 18, 2020

2. Suggest a simple photo viewer

Please suggest a simple photo viewer for the elderly.

Nothing complicated like XnView, just browsing photos, preferably by date.

The default Windows Photo viewer is great, but it circles for weeks and hardly loads anything new.

TairikuOkami, Nov 18, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Replacement for photo viewer

Win ver 19041.388

Just do not like this "new" photo viewer, it is just cumbersome to operate, lot of extra steps etc. I like the older Win photo viewer, however since JPG files are saved as "unhandled Extension handler finder", *Confused I need something else. Appreciate any suggestions that is not overly optioned, just a simple viewer. Tx

meebers, Nov 18, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

simple nas for photo back ups

New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

simple nas for photo back ups 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

simple nas for photo back ups

1. simple nas for photo back ups - Similar Threads - simple nas photo

2. Simple Photo Editor Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Simple Photo Editor Apps: Everyone knows that the new "photos" editor update is **** so I'm trying to find one similar to the one I used to use. Want I want is a slider that let's you brighten all the colors at once. There used to be one slider that did all the colors. Now you have sliders that do...
  3. Simple Photo Editor Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Simple Photo Editor Apps: Everyone knows that the new "photos" editor update is **** so I'm trying to find one similar to the one I used to use. Want I want is a slider that let's you brighten all the colors at once. There used to be one slider that did all the colors. Now you have sliders that do...
  4. Backing up External SSD to NAS

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backing up External SSD to NAS: I have an external SSD that I use for my data file and I'd like to set up automatic backup to my NAS drive. When I go into Settings>Backup and try to add folders from the SSD as the source, I get the following error "Sorry, but that didn't work. Error code 0x80070032." My...
  5. Using Photos App with a NAS

Using Photos App with a NAS: Hello, I have recently tried using the photos app for the 1st time. I have all my photos stored on a Synology DS1517+ NAS. When I add my photos folder to the photos app, only the pictures in the main folder are displayed. All photos within subfolders do not populate....
  6. tips for backing up Windows 10 to a NAS drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    tips for backing up Windows 10 to a NAS drive: Hi, I am trying to backup a Windows 10 install to a NAS drive. It accepts my NAS as an acceptable device. It then starts the process, runs for quite some timeI let it go for approx. 5 hours before aborting. When you click on the details tab, it shows as 97% complete, but...
  7. Issues while backing up 1TB of OneDrive files to NAS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues while backing up 1TB of OneDrive files to NAS: Hi there, In order to work with Lightroom directory tree from a previous failed NAS which was backed up to OneDrive I need the ca 1TB pictures restored to a like structure on a new NAS. When trying to Restore / copy picture files from my local Onedrive folder to an external...
  8. Suggest a simple photo viewer

Suggest a simple photo viewer: Please suggest a simple photo viewer for the elderly. Nothing complicated like XnView, just browsing photos, preferably by date. The default Windows Photo viewer is great, but it circles for weeks and hardly loads anything new. 92897
  9. Simple Back Up

Simple Back Up: I have a single 1tb external hard drive and two Win 10 laptops - both 64bit - one is win 10 Home the other is Win 10 pro. Both have a 500gb hdd. Is it possible (and easy) to back up both laptops to the one hard drive? I need a full back up of Windows, settings,...
  10. How to back up apps to external drive by simple copy?

How to back up apps to external drive by simple copy?: . I have two apps (one of which is "Photos") in a folder called "Apps" on the C: drive. On the Desktop, there is one icon for each app. I don't see any of these apps in Control Panel. For a simple copy to external drive, is it sufficient to copy only: Desktop C:\Apps...