Windows 10: Simple Newbie Question About "Photoshopping"

Discus and support Simple Newbie Question About "Photoshopping" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't have photoshop, only MS Paint on my Windows 10 computer. I never photoshopped anything and have absolutely no experience in these type of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bigfoot, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Bigfoot Win User

Simple Newbie Question About "Photoshopping"

I don't have photoshop, only MS Paint on my Windows 10 computer. I never photoshopped anything and have absolutely no experience in these type of things.

I simply want to take two separate pictures of two of my dogs, and put one dog's head on the other dog's body. I want to put the Schnauzer's head on the Labradoodle's body.

Can this be done simply and quickly without downloading software or adobe photoshop?

I already spent a LOT of time trying to do it on the Lunapic website and failed....about to give up. Any really simple solutions. I don't know much about computers or doing things like this. Any advice appreciated, thanks.

:)

Bigfoot, Mar 1, 2018

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Mar 1, 2018
  3. okinawa---01, Mar 1, 2018
  4. Steve C Win User

Photoshop is expensive. See this link for free Photoshop alternatives 12 Best Free Photoshop Alternatives For 2018 | Beebom GIMP and Paint.Net have a good reputation. Also search the MS Store for free photo editing apps.

You need to match the image exposure levels, adjust the relative image magnifications to match, select and cut/paste the dog's head using a 'magic lasso' or similar tools then carefully blend around the edge to hide the join line.

Steve C, Mar 1, 2018
  5. Bigfoot Win User
    Thanks Steve, I do have Paint on my computer, I just need to learn to use it. *Redface

Bigfoot, Mar 1, 2018
  6. Stephanie Win User
    Stephanie, Mar 1, 2018
  7. Steve C Win User
    Maybe you are confusing Paint and Paint.net? You will struggle to do what's needed with Paint which is a very simple program. Note Paint.Net in my link is much more capable. See https://www.getpaint.net/

Steve C, Mar 1, 2018
  8. Clint Win User

Simple Newbie Question About "Photoshopping" [​IMG]

Clint, Mar 3, 2018
  9. Steve C Win User
    You would get a better result matching the colour tint between the regions.
    @Bigfoot - post your photos to this forum Retouching Forum: Digital Photography Review I expect someone will rise to the challenge and post the result you desire back.

Steve C, Mar 3, 2018
  10. Bigfoot Win User
    Thanks to everyone for your advice! Clint, those pictures are perfect, thanks for taking the time to do them for me. *Smile It was just a fun response to a gift sign that I just received. I no longer have Schnauzers (RIP), but I do have the Labradoodle.

Bigfoot, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Simple Newbie Question About "Photoshopping" - Similar Threads - Simple Newbie Question

2. Simple question about Wake On Lan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Simple question about Wake On Lan: I'm in the process of setting up a Wake On LAN setup using an older pc and an external hdd to be used for backups and such. My question is, do both pc's have to be connected to a router by Ethernet cable? My original plan was to do it completely wireless, because stationed...
  3. a simple question about Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a simple question about Factory Reset: I have messed up some default permissions and paths... after trying bunch of stuff I was unable to change everything back to normal. So I'm going for a Reset. If I choose Keep My Personal Data when reseting windows, what will be kept and what will be erased? I'm mainly...
  4. Simple question about start-up pic

in Windows 10 Customization
    Simple question about start-up pic: How Do You Identify What is the Windows 10 Welcome Screen Picture? My wife's desktop tells you all about it, but mine is mum. How do I get it to tell me what I'm looking at??...
  5. Simple question about installing 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Simple question about installing 10: I just built a new pc and have a SSD and a regular drive. Everything is new. Will Windows 10 installer allow me to pick to install in on my SSD or should I unplug the other hard drive to avoid it going onto that one? Thanks! submitted by /u/Moldenkewillremain [link]...
  6. newbie question

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    newbie question: If I set up a Windows 10 VM on a Windows 10 Pro system and install Windows 7 Pro on the VM (need to run legacy programs like CorelDraw X4, WordPerfect X4, etc.) , and then network that system to another Windows 10 Pro system, will I have problems with any of the following:...
  7. newbie questions from non-newbie about update to 1909 and unattended

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    newbie questions from non-newbie about update to 1909 and unattended: So I'm not exactly a newbie, but recently I have been very, very pressed for time,*Shock so I can't do my usual "try it and see what works." But I know that the longer I put off all these updates, the more problems I will have, and I want to get these updates done and behind...
  8. Newbie question

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Newbie question: Actually I am not entirely new to backups but I have always had this mind block about backing up I have several back up programs--GFI and AOMEI. And a I had a backup scheme set up under Win 7. But having upgraded to Win 10 I need to revise and perhaps create a whole new...
  9. Sandboxing Newbies Questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sandboxing Newbies Questions: Hi I have been searching the web trying to learn what I can about sandboxing. However, I am finding it all a bit confusing since there does not appear to be anyone who has put up any guidnce for beginners in sandboxing. Yes, I've learnt what sandboxing is and what it...
  10. A newbie question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A newbie question: I am no gamer. The only video game console I have is Play Station 2. Enough said. I have an Irulu 9" 16GB Android 4.4 tablet and a Surface RT tablet. Irulu has a micro USB port while Surface RT has a 2.0 USB port. I am wondering if there is a game control ( like the one...