Windows 10: Simple problem, impossible to fix.

Discus and support Simple problem, impossible to fix. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have sound blaster speakers a that connect via USB to the pc, the sound comes out the wrong side. No, my speakers are the right way arround i get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Diddyant, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Simple problem, impossible to fix.

I have sound blaster speakers a that connect via USB to the pc, the sound comes out the wrong side. No, my speakers are the right way arround i get the same problem when i connect my heaphones to the connected hub.

I have tried re-installing windows, re-installing drivers checked all the sound settings stuff like it says on the windows page and, nothing!

How do i fix this, its starting to peeve me off. Thanks for any help.

submitted by /u/Diddyant
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Diddyant, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Simple sound fix not simple, not a clear simple fix

Hi,

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the steps suggested in the drop down one by one and check.

Fix sound problems

Do let us know the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 29, 2019
  3. HermanVU Win User
    Simple sound fix not simple, not a clear simple fix

Simple sound fix not simple, not a clear simple fix. Every once in awhile, the sound to the TV through the HDMI stops and I only get the low volume from the laptop. This happens once every few months so I never can remember how to fix it among all the
    other problems. Obviously it should be a very simple, very clear simple fix. But if not, what do I do to fix it?

Also, I just noticed that it is unclear how to simply to post a question. After typing all this, it appears there is no clearly applicable category available for this question. Who are these people I am dealing with anyway?

HermanVU, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Simple problem, impossible to fix.

Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Simple problem, impossible to fix.

1. Simple problem, impossible to fix. - Similar Threads - Simple problem impossible

2. impossible to resolve password problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    impossible to resolve password problem: I can no longer take resetting my password and because I kept getting it wrong now that it is changed multiple times it doesn't allow me to type it in wrong even once before requiring it to be reset and between auto logins for saved passwords on countless sites and programs...
  3. impossible to resolve password problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    impossible to resolve password problem: I can no longer take resetting my password and because I kept getting it wrong now that it is changed multiple times it doesn't allow me to type it in wrong even once before requiring it to be reset and between auto logins for saved passwords on countless sites and programs...
  4. My windows is impossible to Reset, How to fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows is impossible to Reset, How to fix it?: I have been trying to reset my computer all day, but I keep encountering an error message that says ‘There was a problem resetting your PC.’ I also tried using the media creation tool, but it gave me another error message: ‘Setup couldn’t start properly. Please reboot your PC...
  5. Why does Microsoft keep ignoring requests to fix a simple problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft keep ignoring requests to fix a simple problem?: According to your own support site, at 1 point in time 396 users have complained of the same problem, & asked you to fix it, but you expect people to believe you aren't aware of it? How ca...
  6. Why does Microsoft keep ignoring requests to fix a simple problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft keep ignoring requests to fix a simple problem?: According to your own support site, at 1 point in time 396 users have complained of the same problem, & asked you to fix it, but you expect people to believe you aren't aware of it? How ca...
  7. Why does Microsoft keep ignoring requests to fix a simple problem?

8. Why are installs and fixes IMPOSSIBLE??????

Why are installs and fixes IMPOSSIBLE??????: After EVERY single update, computers have major issues. WHY? After installing programs, every single computer has issues. Corrupt files, bad starts etc. So the solution is some convoluted scheme to create fake CD drives for ISO files - which you shouldn't even need. WHY IS...
  9. Windows impossible to fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows impossible to fix: So recently I tried using a program that seems to use .NET Framework 3.5 and it kept crashing, so I tried disabling .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows features and tried to reinstall it to see if the issue could be fixed. It turn out windows can't do that, I get error 0x800705AA....
  10. Simple Fix for Start button not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Simple Fix for Start button not working: Several days ago my Start button stopped working. After seeing the myriad numbers of posts on this topic, and trying several of the recommended fixes (restart, system restore, driver reinstalls, etc.) without luck, I discovered a simple fix from Settings that enabled the...