Windows 10: Simple python code

Discus and support Simple python code in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi microsoft, I have simple python 3.x code script.py: import os os.popen"pip install pillow".read when I try to call this using "python... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jakub Bouška, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Simple python code

Hi microsoft,

I have simple python 3.x code

script.py:

import os
    os.popen"pip install pillow".read

when I try to call this using "python script.py" I allways get yellow color of texts in command line after the script finishes.

Is that only my bug?

Thank you

best regards

:)

Jakub Bouška, Mar 12, 2020

2. Simple Python Scripts

Before we post any more scripts, I'd like to take
    a step back and go over the basic help function
    within the Python interactive console.
    (mine is on linux, not sure if the Windows version is exactly the same) *Confused Simple python code :confused:

Here I start the Python console, it tells me what
    version I'm using and gives me a >>> prompt

Simple python code [​IMG]

Now I use the HELP function to view all the installed modules/libraries
    Code: help("modules")[/quote]

Now to see what functions are contained within a particular module,
    we simply use help again. I'll be looking at the webbrowser module
    which can be seen in the list.
    Code: help("webbrowser")[/quote]

By looking into the module, I see that I want to use the open_new(url) function,
    so my command(s) will look someting like this.
    I have to import the module to use the functions.

Code: >>> import webbrowser >>> webbrowser.open_new("TechPowerUp")[/quote] As you can see from the image, my default browser opened to
    the specified url from within Python.

Help can navigate through any module, exposing the various
    functions which I hope will make your python coding easy and fun *Big Grin Simple python code :D

Now lets do some scripting. *Wink Simple python code ;)

regexorcist, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Simple Python Scripts

Hey exodusprime1337,
    Just got in from shoveling snow *Frown Simple python code :(

I'm all for suggesting Linux to people, but...
    I've also learned to keep my variables to a minimum.
    What I'm saying is, when learning something new,
    Python in this case, you don't want to add Linux and the
    shell into the mix as debugging is harder with 2 unknowns.

Stick with your tried and true environment when experimenting
    w/ Python and when you have time to focus on Linux only
    start messing w/ shell scripting, perl and tcl/tk.
    Then you'll realize that you can do everything on Linux.

For now just remove my she-bang line Code: #!/usr/bin/python[/quote] as it's only function is to tell the Linux kernel what interpreter to use.

I'll have another script for you tonight *Smile Simple python code :)

regexorcist, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Simple python code

Python in Visual Studio Code - January 2019 Release

Read more: Python in Visual Studio Code Python at Microsoft

Brink, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Simple python code

1. Simple python code - Similar Threads - Simple python code

2. How to install Python in VS Code

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Python in VS Code: [IMG]Python is one of the easiest programming languages and at the same time, it’s futuristic as it is used in Machine Learning, Data analysis, and more. One of the best IDEs for Python or programming in general is Microsoft’s Visual Studio Code. In this post, we will see how...
  3. python

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    python: Por favor ajude, não consigo executar os comando na python traves destapequena mensagem Qt: Untested Windows version 10.0 detected o meu assistente virtual que estou acriar não esta a funcionar atraves da mesma ajude-me! ESTOU SEMPRE A TENTAR DESDE MUITO TEMPO ATE AGORA NAO...
  4. python

in Windows 10 Gaming
    python: Por favor ajude, não consigo executar os comando na python traves destapequena mensagem Qt: Untested Windows version 10.0 detected o meu assistente virtual que estou acriar não esta a funcionar atraves da mesma ajude-me! ESTOU SEMPRE A TENTAR DESDE MUITO TEMPO ATE AGORA NAO...
  5. python

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Running python code in task scheduler

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Running python code in task scheduler: I watched a couple videos and looked at a couple websites on how to do this, but when I entered everything they said to and ran it, nothing happened. The program/script came from the command prompt wheres python command, the arguments was my code/file name, and the start in...
  7. Running python code in task scheduler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running python code in task scheduler: I watched a couple videos and looked at a couple websites on how to do this, but when I entered everything they said to and ran it, nothing happened. The program/script came from the command prompt wheres python command, the arguments was my code/file name, and the start in...
  8. Running python code in task scheduler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Visual Studio code says my Python code is ALL RIGHT, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio code says my Python code is ALL RIGHT, but...: But when I try to run it, the garbage tells me the is indentation is wrong.Now what's worse, their indentation standards are so awful, you can't align the next line right below the first character to make it look nice.Why can't MS do anything right?Any ideas, even though I'm...
  10. users python vs c:\python

in Windows 10 Support
    users python vs c:\python: Hi all, I have an issue that's been bothering me for a while. I have python 3.8 installed on my laptop. I will try to import various modules from the python repository and I have a feeling that my path my been wrong. I have python installed here C:\python AND it seems like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. simple python idle code