Windows 10: Simple question: CMD shows up during boot

Discus and support Simple question: CMD shows up during boot in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As the title says, two CMD icons show up on the taskbar for a split of a second during boot. Is this normal? Thank you submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheCrownlessKingTolk, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Simple question: CMD shows up during boot

As the title says, two CMD icons show up on the taskbar for a split of a second during boot.

Is this normal? Thank you

submitted by /u/TheCrownlessKingTolk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheCrownlessKingTolk, Feb 26, 2020
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Feb 26, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Simple question: CMD shows up during boot

Windows 10, Boot error 0xc000014c

I've tried this but get, "the system cannot find the path specified", after inputting each CMD line.

Lord Gabalfa, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Simple question: CMD shows up during boot

1. Simple question: CMD shows up during boot - Similar Threads - Simple question CMD

2. A simple question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A simple question: This is not related to my computer, but here's a quick question. Can Windows Defender still scan viruses even if the OS is something like a Windows 7? unsupported https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-simple-question/3da19697-7034-4131-8361-d3faa23cc59c
  3. A simple question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A simple question: This is not related to my computer, but here's a quick question. Can Windows Defender still scan viruses even if the OS is something like a Windows 7? unsupported https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-simple-question/3da19697-7034-4131-8361-d3faa23cc59c
  4. Cmd pop up on boot.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cmd pop up on boot.: Today upon booting my pc, I noticed a cmd window pop up and close with a split second. Any cause for concern? I checked the services and couldn’t see anything out of the ordinary (to my eyes at least). Thanks for any help! submitted by /u/Pmonkeyfn [link] [comments]...
  5. Simple Questions.

Simple Questions.: Hello. I'm pretty new to this and I have a couple of simple questions. What are the ways to install Windows 10 on a PC? The only way I know is using a USB drive with a copy of Windows 10 on it and installing it with that. What happens if you boot up a PC for the first...
  6. Simple question about start-up pic

in Windows 10 Customization
    Simple question about start-up pic: How Do You Identify What is the Windows 10 Welcome Screen Picture? My wife's desktop tells you all about it, but mine is mum. How do I get it to tell me what I'm looking at??...
  7. Quick and simple question

Quick and simple question: So guys, I've been using Windows 10 LTSC for like a year now and been perfectly fine, but now I have to downgrade to Pro edition. I've read that you cant downgrade to Pro without wiping all the data, but can I downgrade losslessly if I buy and change the product key to Pro...
  8. Multiple CMD Boxes flash during booting

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple CMD Boxes flash during booting: Hello, I hope you can help me. Intermittently I have noticed what appear to be command boxes pop up and disappear when booting to an account on Window 10 1903. I am concerned that this might be malware but nothing has shown up on AntiMalware Bytes or Norton 360. This has been...
  9. Simple questions, simple issues, no answers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Simple questions, simple issues, no answers: Hello. 1) Why all Microsoft troubleshooting utilities ends in errors? Nothing of built-in utilities never solved my problem. 2) Why do you shut down MS Store on W8.1 and it says, please try again later. Why it cannot say, Sorry, were closed forever? 3) Why is there such...
  10. Simple DVI question?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Simple DVI question?: I have a Gigabyte 7870 graphics card. The specs read that I have a DVI-I (dual link). There is a cheap QHD Monitor I am shopping. The monitor specs read DVI-D only. Will my graphics card work? 28735