Windows 10: Simple Question on Sound Volume

Discus and support Simple Question on Sound Volume in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I am not sure why but the default setting of sound volume on my Acer laptop is zero or very quiet. I adjusted it to a high volume but later on it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aung35, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Aung35 Win User

Simple Question on Sound Volume

Hi

I am not sure why but the default setting of sound volume on my Acer laptop is zero or very quiet. I adjusted it to a high volume but later on it automatically went back to the default (no sound). How do I fix it at the volume level I want, please?

:)

Aung35, Oct 23, 2019

2. Unable to create simple volume on new 1TB hard drive

Just got a brand new HP computer with windows 10 Pro (64bit) preinstalled on an SSD. I am now adding a 1TB sata hard drive for storing data files. New HDD is installed as Disk 1 and is seen by Windows 10. I initialized it as an MBR basic disc. When I try to go to the next step of creating a volume, I right click on disk 1 and there is no option available to create a new simple volume. There are other volume options (mirror, raid, etc) but they are all greyed out. Simple is not even listed as an option. I went to DISKPART and using clean command, took it back to the start, then initialized it as a GBT. That didn't make a difference. Now I'm back to MBR again. I also did a List Volume command under DISKPART and confirmed there is no volume on this drive. I'm stuck. How can I get this drive to the point where I can format it and use it?
    Thanks!

Witch Hazel, Oct 23, 2019
  3. HermanVU Win User
    Simple sound fix not simple, not a clear simple fix

Simple sound fix not simple, not a clear simple fix. Every once in awhile, the sound to the TV through the HDMI stops and I only get the low volume from the laptop. This happens once every few months so I never can remember how to fix it among all the
    other problems. Obviously it should be a very simple, very clear simple fix. But if not, what do I do to fix it?

Also, I just noticed that it is unclear how to simply to post a question. After typing all this, it appears there is no clearly applicable category available for this question. Who are these people I am dealing with anyway?

HermanVU, Oct 23, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Simple Question on Sound Volume :p

cadaveca, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Simple Question on Sound Volume - Similar Threads - Simple Question Sound

2. A simple question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A simple question: This is not related to my computer, but here's a quick question. Can Windows Defender still scan viruses even if the OS is something like a Windows 7? unsupported https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-simple-question/3da19697-7034-4131-8361-d3faa23cc59c
  3. A simple question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A simple question: This is not related to my computer, but here's a quick question. Can Windows Defender still scan viruses even if the OS is something like a Windows 7? unsupported https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-simple-question/3da19697-7034-4131-8361-d3faa23cc59c
  4. Simple Questions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Simple Questions.: Hello. I'm pretty new to this and I have a couple of simple questions. What are the ways to install Windows 10 on a PC? The only way I know is using a USB drive with a copy of Windows 10 on it and installing it with that. What happens if you boot up a PC for the first...
  5. Quick and simple question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick and simple question: So guys, I've been using Windows 10 LTSC for like a year now and been perfectly fine, but now I have to downgrade to Pro edition. I've read that you cant downgrade to Pro without wiping all the data, but can I downgrade losslessly if I buy and change the product key to Pro...
  6. Simple questions, simple issues, no answers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Simple questions, simple issues, no answers: Hello. 1) Why all Microsoft troubleshooting utilities ends in errors? Nothing of built-in utilities never solved my problem. 2) Why do you shut down MS Store on W8.1 and it says, please try again later. Why it cannot say, Sorry, were closed forever? 3) Why is there such...
  7. Simple/spanned volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Simple/spanned volume: Hi, I have two physical drives in my PC -SSD (using it as bootable drive and old HDD (for storing files). On the second drive which is the HDD there were 3 partitions - system reserved, C drive and D (use it for files). Since the operating system is starting from the SSD i...
  8. Sound: App Volume and Device Preferences Question

Sound: App Volume and Device Preferences Question: Hey folks - My "search-fu" is a bit weak on this one and I haven't been able to find out whether someone else has seen and/or fixed this problem. First thing: I have multiple sound playback devices via a single USB connection into a mixer. It's 16 stereo playback devices and...
  9. so simple question

so simple question: Can you use a ps4 controller for a game emulator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/so-simple-question/1df12f99-c8bd-4482-998b-4b1af1156ca6
  10. Simple DVI question?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Simple DVI question?: I have a Gigabyte 7870 graphics card. The specs read that I have a DVI-I (dual link). There is a cheap QHD Monitor I am shopping. The monitor specs read DVI-D only. Will my graphics card work? 28735