Windows 10: Simple questions, simple issues, no answers

Discus and support Simple questions, simple issues, no answers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. 1) Why all Microsoft troubleshooting utilities ends in errors? Nothing of built-in utilities never solved my problem. 2) Why do you shut down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ZdeněkBína, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Simple questions, simple issues, no answers

Hello.

1) Why all Microsoft troubleshooting utilities ends in errors? Nothing of built-in utilities never solved my problem.

2) Why do you shut down MS Store on W8.1 and it says, please try again later. Why it cannot say, Sorry, were closed forever?

3) Why is there such mess in W10 and nearly every patch means fear of losing data, broking my PC and so on?

4) Why are going to force people from W1803 to W1903, if it is not ready-for-bussiness yet?

5) Why do I have to pay MORE for NOT having ads in my OS? Win Pro is full of crapware like Candy Crush Saga, Netflix, and othe useless junk, you are just trying more clickbaits.

6) Why do you use Linux, if your company said it was cancer? Wait, I know. Your SW is **** so you steal someone elses work!

7) Why do you invest in all these dead-end projects like UWP? I know, you suck.

8) Why do you implement blocking updates in W1903? I know, because your updates are piece of ****?

9) Why dont you throw away Windows cource code and start over again? Did you know, that "Internet options" dialogue is the same from Windows 95?

Please be so kind and tell me, that you know, you are just money harvesting monopol, and your software is becoming worse and worse, as you roll out half-baked products to W10 Home users, whom you are using just as a guinea pigs.

Thanks a lot.

:)

ZdeněkBína, Jun 5, 2019

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 5, 2019
  3. What is the simple method to Reinstall IE11?

Hi Buddies!

Please suggest me the simple steps to Uninstall and Reinstall IE11 in Windows 10.

Thanks.

PrabhakaranR1002, Jun 5, 2019
  4. HermanVU Win User

Simple questions, simple issues, no answers

Simple sound fix not simple, not a clear simple fix

Simple sound fix not simple, not a clear simple fix. Every once in awhile, the sound to the TV through the HDMI stops and I only get the low volume from the laptop. This happens once every few months so I never can remember how to fix it among all the
    other problems. Obviously it should be a very simple, very clear simple fix. But if not, what do I do to fix it?

Also, I just noticed that it is unclear how to simply to post a question. After typing all this, it appears there is no clearly applicable category available for this question. Who are these people I am dealing with anyway?

HermanVU, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Simple questions, simple issues, no answers

1. Simple questions, simple issues, no answers - Similar Threads - Simple questions simple

2. Simple question but no-one can answer me straight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Simple question but no-one can answer me straight: Is there a way to save my entire laptop including DATA, FILES, FOLDERS, & APPS to the cloud and then download them all to a new laptop in case of a crash? Now to me that's a simple question.. But, I always seem to get the geeks who want to baffle me with pc language to which...
  3. Simple question but no-one can answer me straight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Simple question but no-one can answer me straight: Is there a way to save my entire laptop including DATA, FILES, FOLDERS, & APPS to the cloud and then download them all to a new laptop in case of a crash? Now to me that's a simple question.. But, I always seem to get the geeks who want to baffle me with pc language to which...
  4. A simple question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A simple question: This is not related to my computer, but here's a quick question. Can Windows Defender still scan viruses even if the OS is something like a Windows 7? unsupported https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-simple-question/3da19697-7034-4131-8361-d3faa23cc59c
  5. A simple question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A simple question: This is not related to my computer, but here's a quick question. Can Windows Defender still scan viruses even if the OS is something like a Windows 7? unsupported https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-simple-question/3da19697-7034-4131-8361-d3faa23cc59c
  6. A hopefully simple curiosity question...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A hopefully simple curiosity question...: Over the past few years and my last 2 or 3 laptops, I have always bought laptops with the largest hard drive I could get...right now, my current laptop has a 1TB SSD drive. I've done this because I've got tons of pictures and other documents for genealogy research, and have...
  7. Simple Questions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Simple Questions.: Hello. I'm pretty new to this and I have a couple of simple questions. What are the ways to install Windows 10 on a PC? The only way I know is using a USB drive with a copy of Windows 10 on it and installing it with that. What happens if you boot up a PC for the first...
  8. Quick and simple question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick and simple question: So guys, I've been using Windows 10 LTSC for like a year now and been perfectly fine, but now I have to downgrade to Pro edition. I've read that you cant downgrade to Pro without wiping all the data, but can I downgrade losslessly if I buy and change the product key to Pro...
  9. so simple question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    so simple question: Can you use a ps4 controller for a game emulator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/so-simple-question/1df12f99-c8bd-4482-998b-4b1af1156ca6
  10. Simple DVI question?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Simple DVI question?: I have a Gigabyte 7870 graphics card. The specs read that I have a DVI-I (dual link). There is a cheap QHD Monitor I am shopping. The monitor specs read DVI-D only. Will my graphics card work? 28735

Users found this page by searching for:

1. What about to pass from W1803 to W1903?