Windows 10: Simple Questions Thread - Week of February 16th, 2020

Discus and support Simple Questions Thread - Week of February 16th, 2020 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Welcome to the Simple Questions thread, for questions that don't need their own thread. We still recommend you use the search, FAQ/Wiki on the sidebar,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Froggypwns, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Simple Questions Thread - Week of February 16th, 2020

Welcome to the Simple Questions thread, for questions that don't need their own thread. We still recommend you use the search, FAQ/Wiki on the sidebar, or even a Bing search before asking. Also please post tech support related questions on /r/techsupport.

Some examples of questions to ask:

• Is this super cheap Windows key legitimate? (probably not)

• How can I get the 1909 update?

• Can you recommend a program to play music?

• How do I get back to the old Sound Control Panel?

Sorting by New is recommend and is the default.

I am not a bot, this was not posted automatically.

submitted by /u/Froggypwns
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Froggypwns, Feb 16, 2020

2. Malicious Software Removal Tool dated February 2020

Windows 7 support has ended. I just got a Malicious Software Removal Tool dated February 2020. Is this legit?

Thank you

England..., Feb 16, 2020
  3. Cumulative updates - February 11th 2020

Changelog for Cumulative updates released on Feb 11th 2020 are as under:

1. Windows 10 1903 and 1909: KB4532693 (OS Builds 18362.657 and 18363.657)
    2. Windows 10 version 1809: KB4532691 (OS Build 17763.1039)*

Servicing Stack update for Windows 10 1903 and 1909

Before installing this update, you would be offered KB4538674 which is the latest servicing stack update. If one wants to install the cumulative update manually, installing KB4538674 is strongly recommended.

Direct Download links

• KB4532693 32-bit update can be downloaded using this link and
      64-bit can be downloaded
      from this.
    • For KB4532691, 32-bit link is
      here
      and the 64-bit link is
      here

Servicing Stack Update KB4538674 for Windows 10 1903 and 1909

Windows 10 update history

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4529964/windows-10-update-history

Windows 10 release dashboard

Windows 10, version 1903 and Windows Server, version 1903 - Windows Release Information

Follow @WindowsUpdate to
    find out when new content is published to the release information dashboard.

*Support for Windows 10 version 1809 ends May 12, 2020.

Sumit - Insider MVP, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Simple Questions Thread - Week of February 16th, 2020

Installing Updates of 5th February 2020

I am using Windows 10 Home on my Hp laptop So,after having problem with Windows search bar, I performed a system restore and the problem is solved. But, windows is still offering me those buggy updates of 5th February 2020 again. Should I install them
    or pause updates?

alicealice4, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Simple Questions Thread - Week of February 16th, 2020

1. Simple Questions Thread - Week of February 16th, 2020 - Similar Threads - Simple Questions Thread

2. Simple Questions and Help Thread - Week of January 16th 2022

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Simple Questions and Help Thread - Week of January 16th 2022: submitted by /u/Froggypwns [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/s5p2ln/simple_questions_and_help_thread_week_of_january/
  3. Simple Questions Thread - Week of February 28th 2021

Simple Questions Thread - Week of February 28th 2021: Welcome to the Simple Questions thread, for questions that don't need their own thread. We still recommend you use the search, FAQ/Wiki on the sidebar, or even a Bing search before asking. Also please post general tech support related questions on /r/techsupport. Be sure to...
  4. Simple Questions Thread - Week of February 21st, 2021

Simple Questions Thread - Week of February 21st, 2021: Welcome to the Simple Questions thread, for questions that don't need their own thread. We still recommend you use the search, FAQ/Wiki on the sidebar, or even a Bing search before asking. Also please post general tech support related questions on /r/techsupport. Be sure to...
  5. Simple Questions Thread - Week of February 7th, 2021

Simple Questions Thread - Week of February 7th, 2021: Welcome to the Simple Questions thread, for questions that don't need their own thread. We still recommend you use the search, FAQ/Wiki on the sidebar, or even a Bing search before asking. Also please post general tech support related questions on /r/techsupport. Be sure to...
  6. Simple Questions Thread - Week of August 16th, 2020

Simple Questions Thread - Week of August 16th, 2020: Welcome to the Simple Questions thread, for questions that don't need their own thread. We still recommend you use the search, FAQ/Wiki on the sidebar, or even a Bing search before asking. Also please post tech support related questions on /r/techsupport. Some examples of...
  7. Simple Questions Thread - Week of February 23rd 2020

Simple Questions Thread - Week of February 23rd 2020: Welcome to the Simple Questions thread, for questions that don't need their own thread. We still recommend you use the search, FAQ/Wiki on the sidebar, or even a Bing search before asking. Also please post tech support related questions on /r/techsupport. Some examples of...
  8. Simple Questions Thread - Week of February 9th 2020

Simple Questions Thread - Week of February 9th 2020: Welcome to the Simple Questions thread, for questions that don't need their own thread. We still recommend you use the search, FAQ/Wiki on the sidebar, or even a Bing search before asking. Also please post tech support related questions on /r/techsupport. Some examples of...
  9. Simple Questions Thread - Week of February 2nd, 2020.

Simple Questions Thread - Week of February 2nd, 2020.: Welcome to the Simple Questions thread, for questions that don't need their own thread. We still recommend you use the search, FAQ/Wiki on the sidebar, or even a Bing search before asking. Also please post tech support related questions on /r/techsupport. Some examples of...
  10. Simple Questions Thread - Week of January 26th, 2020.

Simple Questions Thread - Week of January 26th, 2020.: Welcome to the Simple Questions thread, for questions that don't need their own thread. We still recommend you use the search, FAQ/Wiki on the sidebar, or even a Bing search before asking. Also please post tech support related questions on /r/techsupport. Some examples of...