Windows 10: Simple tool to see sourcecode in Edge

Discus and support Simple tool to see sourcecode in Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Good morning all, I am looking for an App / Extension that enables me to vie a webpage (opened in Edge) as a text file in order to see the source... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Duncan123, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Duncan123 Win User

Simple tool to see sourcecode in Edge

Good morning all,

I am looking for an App / Extension that enables me to vie a webpage (opened in Edge) as a text file in order to see the source code.

I tested the Ctrl-U option in Edge but do not like it. It has too much info that I do not wish to see.

All suggestion will be appreciated.

D

:)

Duncan123, Oct 6, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 6, 2018
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Oct 6, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Simple tool to see sourcecode in Edge - Similar Threads - Simple tool sourcecode

2. cannot see edge on my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot see edge on my screen: I have my edge open. I can see it on my tool bar but I cannot find it on my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-see-edge-on-my-screen/ab5ce629-da82-4f6c-b056-59aafa7e7ea6
  3. Simple but..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Simple but..: How long does it take back up on early date. Tnx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/simple-but/a75dba0a-70f0-4433-9c35-a6cc6b53c00b
  4. Looking for a simple, free network tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Looking for a simple, free network tool: Hey guys; I am looking to map my local home network. My Optimum Altice router doesn't give me the info I want. I am looking for a free and simple tool that I can install locally to view the ip addresses and hostnames of each connected device. What do you recommend? Thanks...
  5. Cant see edges of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant see edges of my screen: My display supports 1080p resolution yet when its on 1080p I cant see the edges of my screen. im using a Samsung syncmaster XL2370 Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-edges-of-my-screen/0855269a-e9ac-4f4e-8954-5ddaef29934a
  6. simple

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    simple: I want a simple print program not to expensive, just for the occasional envelope, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/simple/b0d6bbd7-9ac4-4978-b0cc-64f4b8f467e9"
  7. Simple questions, simple issues, no answers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Simple questions, simple issues, no answers: Hello. 1) Why all Microsoft troubleshooting utilities ends in errors? Nothing of built-in utilities never solved my problem. 2) Why do you shut down MS Store on W8.1 and it says, please try again later. Why it cannot say, Sorry, were closed forever? 3) Why is there such...
  8. Dev Tools in Chromium-Based Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dev Tools in Chromium-Based Edge?: Does anyone know if the developer tools in the new Chromium-based Edge are Edge’s tool or Chrome’s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dev-tools-in-chromium-based-edge/bc0d878e-4d31-40ef-a861-98055bb0fd36
  9. How to use Powershell for simple CMD tools

in Windows 10 Support
    How to use Powershell for simple CMD tools: I am by no standard a programmer. But in the past, I had a job with a lot of skutwork needed on a daily basis. I.T. was always too busy, and non-I.T. folks were not allowed to do any programming, but the command line and batch stuff was not real programming and was OK for...
  10. New improvements to network tool in Microsoft Edge F12 Developer Tools

in Windows 10 News
    New improvements to network tool in Microsoft Edge F12 Developer Tools: In January this year, we described new features and experiences for developers in the F12 developer tools that enable you to be more effective with a range of updates (e.g. new performance and network tools as well as Debugger enhancements and UI improvements. The latest...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. see source code in edge