Windows 10: Simple Unlock for Samsung Flow not working

Discus and support Simple Unlock for Samsung Flow not working in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have just recently reinstalled my computer with windows 10 Pro 2004 and the Samsung Flow simple unlock feature is unavailable. [ATTACH] It talks... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Leearnie Thompson, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Simple Unlock for Samsung Flow not working

I have just recently reinstalled my computer with windows 10 Pro 2004 and the Samsung Flow simple unlock feature is unavailable.

Simple Unlock for Samsung Flow not working 0c6af01b-0b57-4e23-9f5d-3b06d97994cc?upload=true.png

It talks about need a group policy that has changed but doesn't say which one.

:)

Leearnie Thompson, Jun 16, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Samsung Flow Unavailable

Hi Kris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

You may try to download ‘Samsung Flow’ from get Samsung Flow and
    check if it works.

If the issue persists you may create a new standard admin user profile and check if it works. Refer
    Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    for the same.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jun 16, 2020
  3. [ Pete ] Win User
    How do you type a word like "Crossway" with word flow?

Word Flow will typically suggest common words, and will only list the first eleven commonest matching words in the suggestion bar. I find that it's almost impossible to live my life through Word Flow, but it picks up the vast majority of common words
    very satisfactorily.

[ Pete ], Jun 16, 2020
  4. Simple Unlock for Samsung Flow not working

word flow keyboard not working

I have lumia 640XL mobile phone

yesterday its work properly but today word flow keyborad not working and also it not to show suggestions and symbols

please help me as early as possible.

zankrutgoyani, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Simple Unlock for Samsung Flow not working

1. Simple Unlock for Samsung Flow not working - Similar Threads - Simple Unlock Samsung

2. test flow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    test flow: test logs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-flow/968c909e-25c9-4dc2-a543-ac155c7e3e95
  3. test flow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    test flow: test logs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-flow/968c909e-25c9-4dc2-a543-ac155c7e3e95
  4. test flow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store error for Samsung Flow

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store error for Samsung Flow: What to do? Microsoft store shows error on samsung flow page. Here's the error: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.8d963bc3.1598786230.e25f126 And here's the link:...
  6. Surface Pro 7 cannot play netflix in samsung dex/flow mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 7 cannot play netflix in samsung dex/flow mode: Hi, Im having issues watching netflix while my phone is connected to Surface Pro 7 and using samsung dex or samsung flow to run the application. On Dex, it says, 'can't play protected content'. On flow, just a black screen but audio is playing. How do I solve this? I'm...
  7. Quick Access Work Flow problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Access Work Flow problems: [img] It just seams to put them in there in a random place. Quick access speeds my workflow and keeps me from spending hours digging and pocking around to place things. IN windows 7 it places a new quick access on the bottom but here windows 10 refuses to let me do this....
  8. Samsung flow for Windows 10 needed

Samsung flow for Windows 10 needed: I've spent hours with Microsoft and Samsung chat support trying to get samsung flow downloaded to my Windows 10 machine but it keeps hanging up on the "starting download" in the MS Store. I have 4 Windows 10 machines and it does this on each one so I'm certain the MS Store is...
  9. Samsung Flow Unavailable

Samsung Flow Unavailable: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My pc specs are also shown. Please advise what's wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-flow-unavailable/2a6baac2-8bda-4a79-8717-87e0aca3e847
  10. Welcome to Microsoft Flow

in Windows 10 News
    Welcome to Microsoft Flow: Welcome to Microsoft Flow Over the past decade we’ve seen an unprecedented explosion in the use of the cloud. Today, you can do just about anything via the web, from ordering a car to submitting an expense report, from your personal life to your work life. These cloud...