Windows 10: 'simpler, easier' Microsoft Account login coming for 'lots' services

Discus and support 'simpler, easier' Microsoft Account login coming for 'lots' services in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If you try to sign in to your Microsoft account on the web today, you may see that Microsoft is currently testing a new account login page with a nice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

'simpler, easier' Microsoft Account login coming for 'lots' services

:)

Brink, Jul 19, 2017
  2. Gregger44 Win User

Consolidate Authentication for Personal and School/Work systems and services

If Microsoft was to fix the authentication between the Cloud and Personal services then life would be far simpler for Work and School users that do not want a 'personal Microsoft account'.

Why add this feature?

* Much easier to manage all Microsoft services using ONE ID

* Allow login to PCs using work/school account

* Allow sync settings between work/school Physical and Virtual PCs

* Allows use of ONE skype account

* Allows use of ONE ID for all Q&A on forums, communities, and TechNet channels

* Microsoft's competitors already have this feature and some clients want to use other vendors for this reason alone

Does anyone else have additional services or uses should Microsoft add this feature?

Thanks!

Related URL to Microsoft Answer:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_account-mso_win10/microsoft-account-vs-office-365/9f79e2f7-d9be-458f-912d-5169b45805e7?rtAction=1493160858557

Gregger44, Jul 19, 2017
  3. Issue in Login

It did n't work . I gave it another hard reset . I think that the microsoft account is trying to login using the mobile data service . But I have a wi-fi available . how do I change the setting for it to login using the wifi . android was easier for me
    why playstore allowed switching between accounts without this much difficulty .

Mahmuda Akhter, Jul 19, 2017
Thema:

'simpler, easier' Microsoft Account login coming for 'lots' services

1. 'simpler, easier' Microsoft Account login coming for 'lots' services - Similar Threads - 'simpler easier' Microsoft

2. Microsoft account login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account login: My password to Microsoft Account is not correct when I login using a different pc. Any suggestions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-login/712678ca-5059-47f4-8f28-b7e229bf6c60
  3. Microsoft login account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft login account: Hi, i’m definitely hoping somebody can help me I have changed the administration and Microsoft email to a new email and every time I try to log into my computer it’s still using the old email and will not let me login if I can find a way to remove the files on my computer...
  4. Login in to Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login in to Microsoft Account: Hello. Years ago - like more than 10 - I created a personal Microsoft account for an email account I no longer have. I gave that up about 9.11 years ago. Because it's been so long since I wanted to use that, I cannot remember the password and have zero interest in...
  5. DisplayFusion alternatives that are simpler and easier to use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DisplayFusion alternatives that are simpler and easier to use: I have three monitors I want to manage. I tried DisplayFusion but became terribly lost. I thought it was free but when I tried to use I had to setup an account and get an authorization certificate. I uninstalled it after it blocked / hid Skype and my access to the Control...
  6. DisplayFusion alternatives that are simpler and easier to use

in Windows 10 Support
    DisplayFusion alternatives that are simpler and easier to use: I have three monitors I want to manage. I tried DisplayFusion but became terribly lost. I thought it was free but when I tried to use I had to setup an account and get an authorization certificate. I uninstalled it after it blocked / hid Skype and my access to the Control...
  7. Microsoft is making it a lot easier to access Linux files in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft is making it a lot easier to access Linux files in Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pdp10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gcsgcb/microsoft_is_making_it_a_lot_easier_to_access/
  8. Microsoft Account Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Account Login: I am unable to manage my microsoft account via the Settings/Accounts/Your Info. I click on "manage my microsoft account" and the dialog box just shows a spinning circle and never stops unitl i cancel it out. I can log into my account if I go via a browser so my account...
  9. It’s About to Get a Lot Easier to Use HoloLens with Eyeglasses

in Windows 10 News
    It’s About to Get a Lot Easier to Use HoloLens with Eyeglasses: HoloLens users: rejoice! Fighting with your eyeglasses while wearing a HoloLens device will be a thing of the past, thanks to an insert developed by New York lens manufacturer Rochester Optical. The inserts attach directly to the device, where the optional nose piece would...
  10. Microsoft account makes it easier for families to connect on Skype

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft account makes it easier for families to connect on Skype: Keeping in touch with family members—whether you live in the same city or are in different parts of the world—can be tough. If you’re juggling busy schedules or conflicting time zones, it can be hard to bring everyone together. Today, we’re launching a new feature within your...