Windows 10: Simplest & quickest video conferencing option ?

Discus and support Simplest & quickest video conferencing option ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Really struggling to find something to replace the original excellent Skype now that Microsoft has gone and messed it all up with non stop crashes and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arcadian, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Arcadian Win User

Simplest & quickest video conferencing option ?

Really struggling to find something to replace the original excellent Skype now that Microsoft has gone and messed it all up with non stop crashes and so on.

I've tried a few but none of them are as simple and straightforward as the old Skype used to be, so any suggestions much appreciated....

Thanks *Smile

:)

Arcadian, Jun 21, 2016
  2. obaid786 Win User

to

it used for video conferencing your QCIF video conferencing camera.you use it if you do video call from your mobile.

obaid786, Jun 21, 2016
  3. Can't take pictures without Camera Roll.

Quickest and simplest solution.... worked like a champ.

RayWoodson101, Jun 21, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

simrick, Jun 21, 2016
  5. Google Hangouts. It's free and works very well, even better than Skype, in my opinion. It also allows more than one to one for free. Web-browser-based, so there's no extra software required.

DeaconFrost, Jun 21, 2016
  6. Cliff S New Member
  7. Arcadian Win User
    Thanks, but finally gave up in sheer frustration in the end as Microsoft unbelievably kept saying incorrect password even when trying to log in as a fresh new member (!) and more of their same old muddled idiocies.....

Arcadian, Jun 21, 2016
  8. Arcadian Win User

Sounds good many thanks will give it a go, any idea the max number of participants ?

Arcadian, Jun 21, 2016
  9. galaxys Win User
    galaxys, Jun 22, 2016
  10. I've done 8 participants without an issue.

DeaconFrost, Jun 22, 2016
  11. badrobot Win User
    Viber (it's like Skype).

badrobot, Jun 22, 2016
  12. Arcadian Win User
    Arcadian, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Simplest & quickest video conferencing option ? - Similar Threads - Simplest quickest video

2. Video Conferencing Buffering Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Conferencing Buffering Issues: When using Teams and Zoom I get buffering issues I can speak for 10 seconds then the screen freezes for a second, then iI can speak/listen again for another 10 seconds and so it repeats itself. I have tried the following:Replacing the broadband hubRe-installing TeamsClearing...
  3. Video Conferencing Buffering Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Conferencing Buffering Issues: When using Teams and Zoom I get buffering issues I can speak for 10 seconds then the screen freezes for a second, then iI can speak/listen again for another 10 seconds and so it repeats itself. I have tried the following:Replacing the broadband hubRe-installing TeamsClearing...
  4. Video Conferencing Buffering Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What are the quickest chkdsk options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What are the quickest chkdsk options: What are the quickest options that I can use with chkdsk? And the most effective one to recover a faulty external HDD. I accidently steped over the energy cable of my external HDD. If fell upside down on the flor and wasn't accesible at all. I already tried this: chkdsk G:...
  6. What are the quickest chkdsk options

in Windows 10 Support
    What are the quickest chkdsk options: What are the quickest options that I can use with chkdsk? And the most effective one to recover a faulty external HDD. I accidently steped over the energy cable of my external HDD. If fell upside down on the flor and wasn't accesible at all. I already tried this: chkdsk G:...
  7. BSOD while video conferencing

BSOD while video conferencing: My laptop, Asus VivoBook X542U, Windows 10 Pro, crashes BSOD while I video conference. This happens on Zoom and also on Microsoft Teams. Sometimes it happens the minute I enter the meeting. Other times it doesn't crash at all. But usually, it crashes after 20-30 minutes into...
  8. Audio crashes with Zoom/video conferencing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio crashes with Zoom/video conferencing: Using a new HP Envy laptop with AMD Ryzen processor. While using video conference service like Zoom but not only Zoom, the audio crashes partway through speakers and microphone "not found". Typically Windows freezes and computer must be restarted. It happens often on video...
  9. BSOD with video conferencing

BSOD with video conferencing: Since this week I have had several BSOD while videoconferencing. It has happened with the Skype app, Skype for business in the browser, Zoom, andJitsi. I have tried with apps and with browsers with only one tab and it still happens. The % CPU use gets high around 40% for...
  10. Setting PC Up For Video Conferencing ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Setting PC Up For Video Conferencing ?: Hello, This is a bit off of what I usually ask here, but have gotten such great advice in the past, let me take the liberty of asking for some help with this. Son has to have a "video conference" with his Instructor for a new Course he is taking. Neither him, or I, have...