Windows 10: Sims 2 Double Deluxe Download Issue

Discus and support Sims 2 Double Deluxe Download Issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi There! I was trying to install the sims 2 double deluxe disc i have, but whenever I do i get a pop up that reads “ administration blocked you from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LoganHarper, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Sims 2 Double Deluxe Download Issue

Hi There! I was trying to install the sims 2 double deluxe disc i have, but whenever I do i get a pop up that reads “ administration blocked you from installing this app." I am the administrator on this computer, and the only user, and even when I tried to run it as the administrator it wouldn't let me. I tried following this guide here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sims-2-double-deluxe/7265833a-2833-4fc0-8abe-1fe2934967d5 , but when I got to the window it said that on my version of windows 10, users are located under the control panel. How can I fix the issue from there?

Thanks!

:)

LoganHarper, Jul 9, 2020

2. Sims 2 double deluxe

So i was trying to install the sims 2 double deluxe disc i have. When ever i try my desktop say “ administration blocked you from installing this app...” in very sad. Whats the deal? Any legal work around?

karenbrennan1, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Can't run sims 1.

Hi Addison,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• Can you run other games on the computer?
    I would suggest you to follow these steps provided below and check, if it helps.

The issue is occurring due to outdated or corrupt graphics card driver.

Method 1:

You may also update the graphic card driver from Device Manager manually and check if this helps.

•Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

•Expand “Display Adaptor”.

•Right click on the graphic card driver and select “Update Driver Software”. Once this is done, restart the computer and check, if it works.

If the issue still persists, follow the Method 2.

Method 2:

Install the latest Display adaptor driver and Graphic card driver in Compatibility mode:

I would suggest you to uninstall and download the Latest the Display adaptor driver and Graphic card driver from manufacture's website and reinstall it in compatibility mode.

1. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility Tab.

3. Place a check mark next to Run this program in

Compatibility Mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

4. Let the driver to install and then, check the functionality.

I would also suggest you to uninstall and download the Sims 1 deluxe edition game software from The Sims official game software website and reinstall it in compatibility mode.

Try to follow these steps to uninstall the Sims 1 deluxe edition game software:

1. Press Windows key + R, to get the RUN command.

2. In RUN command Window, type control.

3. The Control Panel appears, then go to programs and features option.

4. In the programs and features option, go to the Uninstall or change a program and then, you can uninstall the Sims 1 deluxe edition game software.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Sims 2 Double Deluxe Download Issue

Sims 2 Windows 10: how to download expansion pack with cd version

I have recently bought the Sims 2 Double Deluxe, University, and Ikea Home Stuff from a thrift store. I have downloaded the Sims 2 DD, but I would like to know the process of installation for the expansion packs and if it just downloads the files onto the
    Sims 2 DD's files. They are all the cd version of the game, not the online version.

Laptop specs:

Intel(R) Graphics 4000

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3340M CPU @ 2.70 GHz (4 CPUs)

HP EliteBook 8570p

GoldenArrowInc, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Sims 2 Double Deluxe Download Issue

1. Sims 2 Double Deluxe Download Issue - Similar Threads - Sims Double Deluxe

2. The pc game sims 2 double deluxe can it be used for commercial use on YouTube?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The pc game sims 2 double deluxe can it be used for commercial use on YouTube?: Can I post the game sims 2 double deluxe on YouTube and monetise videos of it? Or is that not allowed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-pc-game-sims-2-double-deluxe-can-it-be-used/489b3569-60f4-4c29-8e73-a8fca4513a35
  3. The pc game sims 2 double deluxe can it be used for commercial use on YouTube?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The pc game sims 2 double deluxe can it be used for commercial use on YouTube?: Can I post the game sims 2 double deluxe on YouTube and monetise videos of it? Or is that not allowed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-pc-game-sims-2-double-deluxe-can-it-be-used/489b3569-60f4-4c29-8e73-a8fca4513a35
  4. Sims 2 Double Deluxe Not Letting Install or Uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 2 Double Deluxe Not Letting Install or Uninstall: I bought and installed the Double deluxe a few months back and decided I wanted to play more of sims 2 recently, but when I went to install it believing I had deleted it, as its not in my files it gave me an error saying it was already installed. I checked through my files...
  5. Sims 2 Double Deluxe Not Letting Install or Uninstall

Sims 2 Double Deluxe Not Letting Install or Uninstall: I bought and installed the Double deluxe a few months back and decided I wanted to play more of sims 2 recently, but when I went to install it believing I had deleted it, as its not in my files it gave me an error saying it was already installed. I checked through my files...
  6. Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe: I purchased Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe from Microsoft on 1/19/22. The Deluxe upgrade did not install. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020-deluxe/ece161df-e8e0-4959-bcf8-5b66b83ebdc7
  7. Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe

Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe: I purchased Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe from Microsoft on 1/19/22. The Deluxe upgrade did not install. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020-deluxe/ece161df-e8e0-4959-bcf8-5b66b83ebdc7
  8. Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe: Hi, I have just purchased a digital copy of the flight Sim deluxe 2020 downloaded ok but it will not run. My PC has Directx 12 installed but when I try to download a 'fix' it stated directx is incompatible ?? No idea why...
  9. Sims 2 double deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 2 double deluxe: So i was trying to install the sims 2 double deluxe disc i have. When ever i try my desktop say “ administration blocked you from installing this app...” in very sad. Whats the deal? Any legal work around?...
  10. Microsoft Flight Sim Deluxe

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Flight Sim Deluxe: I Don't Hane A Disk Drive So I'F I Could Get The Installer I Have The Code No Disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-sim-deluxe/a3863079-ce5e-4f8d-b501-5f56c10c01b4"