Windows 10: Sims 2 double deluxe

Discus and support Sims 2 double deluxe in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i was trying to install the sims 2 double deluxe disc i have. When ever i try my desktop say “ administration blocked you from installing this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by karenbrennan1, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Sims 2 double deluxe

So i was trying to install the sims 2 double deluxe disc i have. When ever i try my desktop say “ administration blocked you from installing this app...” in very sad. Whats the deal? Any legal work around?

:)

karenbrennan1, Apr 1, 2020

2. Flight Sim X Deluxe does not work

Flight Sim stops working. Installed Win 10. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling plus installing Service Packs 1 and 2.

Original title: Flight Sim X Deluxe

HarrySocha, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Can't run sims 1.

Hi Addison,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• Can you run other games on the computer?
    I would suggest you to follow these steps provided below and check, if it helps.

The issue is occurring due to outdated or corrupt graphics card driver.

Method 1:

You may also update the graphic card driver from Device Manager manually and check if this helps.

•Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

•Expand “Display Adaptor”.

•Right click on the graphic card driver and select “Update Driver Software”. Once this is done, restart the computer and check, if it works.

If the issue still persists, follow the Method 2.

Method 2:

Install the latest Display adaptor driver and Graphic card driver in Compatibility mode:

I would suggest you to uninstall and download the Latest the Display adaptor driver and Graphic card driver from manufacture's website and reinstall it in compatibility mode.

1. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility Tab.

3. Place a check mark next to Run this program in

Compatibility Mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

4. Let the driver to install and then, check the functionality.

I would also suggest you to uninstall and download the Sims 1 deluxe edition game software from The Sims official game software website and reinstall it in compatibility mode.

Try to follow these steps to uninstall the Sims 1 deluxe edition game software:

1. Press Windows key + R, to get the RUN command.

2. In RUN command Window, type control.

3. The Control Panel appears, then go to programs and features option.

4. In the programs and features option, go to the Uninstall or change a program and then, you can uninstall the Sims 1 deluxe edition game software.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Sims 2 double deluxe

Windows 10 and Sims 2 resolutions problems

Hi Sharon,

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.
    Please get back to us with the results of the issue in regards with Sims 2 games
    and any other questions you might have regarding Windows operating system. We are happy to assist.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Sims 2 double deluxe

1. Sims 2 double deluxe - Similar Threads - Sims double deluxe

2. The pc game sims 2 double deluxe can it be used for commercial use on YouTube?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The pc game sims 2 double deluxe can it be used for commercial use on YouTube?: Can I post the game sims 2 double deluxe on YouTube and monetise videos of it? Or is that not allowed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-pc-game-sims-2-double-deluxe-can-it-be-used/489b3569-60f4-4c29-8e73-a8fca4513a35
  3. The pc game sims 2 double deluxe can it be used for commercial use on YouTube?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The pc game sims 2 double deluxe can it be used for commercial use on YouTube?: Can I post the game sims 2 double deluxe on YouTube and monetise videos of it? Or is that not allowed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-pc-game-sims-2-double-deluxe-can-it-be-used/489b3569-60f4-4c29-8e73-a8fca4513a35
  4. Sims 2 Double Deluxe Not Letting Install or Uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 2 Double Deluxe Not Letting Install or Uninstall: I bought and installed the Double deluxe a few months back and decided I wanted to play more of sims 2 recently, but when I went to install it believing I had deleted it, as its not in my files it gave me an error saying it was already installed. I checked through my files...
  5. Sims 2 Double Deluxe Not Letting Install or Uninstall

Sims 2 Double Deluxe Not Letting Install or Uninstall: I bought and installed the Double deluxe a few months back and decided I wanted to play more of sims 2 recently, but when I went to install it believing I had deleted it, as its not in my files it gave me an error saying it was already installed. I checked through my files...
  6. Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe: I purchased Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe from Microsoft on 1/19/22. The Deluxe upgrade did not install. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020-deluxe/ece161df-e8e0-4959-bcf8-5b66b83ebdc7
  7. Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe

Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe: I purchased Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe from Microsoft on 1/19/22. The Deluxe upgrade did not install. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020-deluxe/ece161df-e8e0-4959-bcf8-5b66b83ebdc7
  8. Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe: Hi, I have just purchased a digital copy of the flight Sim deluxe 2020 downloaded ok but it will not run. My PC has Directx 12 installed but when I try to download a 'fix' it stated directx is incompatible ?? No idea why...
  9. Sims 2 Double Deluxe Download Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 2 Double Deluxe Download Issue: Hi There! I was trying to install the sims 2 double deluxe disc i have, but whenever I do i get a pop up that reads “ administration blocked you from installing this app." I am the administrator on this computer, and the only user, and even when I tried to run it as the...
  10. Microsoft Flight Sim Deluxe

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Flight Sim Deluxe: I Don't Hane A Disk Drive So I'F I Could Get The Installer I Have The Code No Disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-sim-deluxe/a3863079-ce5e-4f8d-b501-5f56c10c01b4"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The Sims 2 Double Deluxe Key