Windows 10: Sims 2 Windows 10: how to download expansion pack with cd version

Discus and support Sims 2 Windows 10: how to download expansion pack with cd version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have recently bought the Sims 2 Double Deluxe, University, and Ikea Home Stuff from a thrift store. I have downloaded the Sims 2 DD, but I would like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GoldenArrowInc, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Sims 2 Windows 10: how to download expansion pack with cd version

I have recently bought the Sims 2 Double Deluxe, University, and Ikea Home Stuff from a thrift store. I have downloaded the Sims 2 DD, but I would like to know the process of installation for the expansion packs and if it just downloads the files onto the Sims 2 DD's files. They are all the cd version of the game, not the online version.

Laptop specs:

Intel(R) Graphics 4000

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3340M CPU @ 2.70 GHz (4 CPUs)

HP EliteBook 8570p

:)

GoldenArrowInc, Jul 16, 2019

2. Getting T2SUPD error while installing Expansion Packs for The Sims 2 game in Windows 10

Old title: Windows 10 and The Sims 2 + Expansion Packs

I have Windows 10 and recently installed The Sims 2 game but cannot install any of the expansion packs due to a T2SUPD error that says it can't update and then the computer un-installs any expansion packs. Does anyone know how to get around this? I have
    a lot of expansion packs and do not want them to go to waste.

needful.th1ngs07, Jul 17, 2019
  3. I try to download the Sims 2 expansion packs, it says that it will "ensure product is up to date".

Hi Emily,

Since this is an old program, it is giving you the error like "The Sims 2 Update Error" when installing expansions. I suggest you to try the steps provided in the discussion link below and check if you are able to install it in this way.

How to Install The Sims 2 + Expansions on Windows 10 (TS2upd.exe Error)

Please keep us updated with the status of the installation, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jul 17, 2019
  4. EmilyDyck Win User

Sims 2 Windows 10: how to download expansion pack with cd version

I try to download the Sims 2 expansion packs, it says that it will "ensure product is up to date".

Original Title: Sims 2 Updater Always Crashes.

I have updated to Windows 10 on my computer and when I try to download the Sims 2 expansion packs, it says that it will "ensure product is up to date". After that, the Sims 2 updater starts up and before it can finish making sure everything Is up to date,
    an error occurs saying that it has stopped working. I've tried every type of compatible mode that is available for the game but everything does the same thing. I ran the trouble shooter and it told me that it was incompatible for Windows 10, what do I do?

EmilyDyck, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Sims 2 Windows 10: how to download expansion pack with cd version

1. Sims 2 Windows 10: how to download expansion pack with cd version - Similar Threads - Sims download expansion

2. mech warrior 4 expansion pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mech warrior 4 expansion pack: No resolve still want pick up my video-card. I wrote www.GOG.com and www.STEAM.com and got that they are working on making ready them for 10 and 11. thank you for your concern. M.A.O. Sunny....
  3. mech warrior 4 expansion pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mech warrior 4 expansion pack: No resolve still want pick up my video-card. I wrote www.GOG.com and www.STEAM.com and got that they are working on making ready them for 10 and 11. thank you for your concern. M.A.O. Sunny....
  4. Im trying to install a sims 2 expansion pack.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im trying to install a sims 2 expansion pack.: I have several expansions that were fine however I'm unable to install 2 discs because they're automatically blocked for my protection. I am not sure how to proceed....
  5. Im trying to install a sims 2 expansion pack.

Im trying to install a sims 2 expansion pack.: I have several expansions that were fine however I'm unable to install 2 discs because they're automatically blocked for my protection. I am not sure how to proceed....
  6. the sims 2

the sims 2: where do i find compatibility? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sims-2/c858d65f-547c-4223-bed1-c6bffb595a7f
  7. flight simulator acceleration expansion pack

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    flight simulator acceleration expansion pack: hi havng just had my pc overalled have tried to reinstall fsx but when it came to installing the expansion pack after it had installed nothing came up to put in the serial no any ideas regards trevor...
  8. FSX Acceleration expansion pack activation in win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    FSX Acceleration expansion pack activation in win 10: Can't activate after installing acceleration pack- very frustrating Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-acceleration-expansion-pack-activation-in-win/f1e4f6a1-7059-462f-b8a3-f65c90172601"
  9. Cannot install fifth expansion pack of Zoo Tycoon 2 onto Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install fifth expansion pack of Zoo Tycoon 2 onto Windows 10: Hi. I bought a Windows 10 gaming desktop recently so I could play my favorite games. I had a Vista PC but after Microsoft dropped support, so did all of the browsers, so I could not run my favorite games because I could not access the internet. Now, with my new Windows 10 PC,...
  10. MS Flight Sim Deluxe and MS Flight Sim Acceleration Expansion Pack Missing from programs on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Flight Sim Deluxe and MS Flight Sim Acceleration Expansion Pack Missing from programs on...: Both my MS Flight Sim Deluxe and MS Flight Sim Acceleration Expansion Pack are missing from programs page and desktop on my Windows 10 desktop computer. Even the blue shortcut icon has disappeared. Not sure how long ago this happened or why. Expansion, third party software...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sims 2 windows 10 cd version

2. sims 2 trying to update when downlaoding an expantion pack

3. sims 2 cd version only one expansion pack will work on game