Windows 10: Sims 4 crashes

Discus and support Sims 4 crashes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to click on game option but when I click on it the game closes unexpectedly, I try to click on it again the second times but when I open the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AniisAliah, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Sims 4 crashes

I'm trying to click on game option but when I click on it the game closes unexpectedly, I try to click on it again the second times but when I open the Sims 4 again, nothing works anymore. I can start the game but I can't go to any places or house also can't interact with any sims or object.

:)

AniisAliah, Oct 28, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Sims 4 deleting custom content

Hello KayleeAdams,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To address your concern, kindly help us with the following questions:

1. Which version of Windows is installed on your machine?
    2. Are you accessing the game on Xbox device or Windows PC?

I would suggest you to enable custom content option and see if that works. To do that,

• Go to Game options > Other >
      Enable Custom Content and Mods.
    • If it isn’t ticked, place a tick mark and
      exit the game.
    • Later, get back to your game and see if your custom context is present.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to contact The Sims 4 Official Support from the following link:

https://help.ea.com/en/the-sims/the-sims-4/

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    The Sims 4 Base Game (Standard Edition) FREE for a limited time

Read more:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Sims 4 crashes

The Sims 4 Base Game (Standard Edition) FREE for a limited time

Read more:

Brink, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Sims 4 crashes

1. Sims 4 crashes - Similar Threads - Sims crashes

2. Microsoft flight sim crashing when opened

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft flight sim crashing when opened: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-sim-crashing-when-opened/e2eb814f-5bc3-4294-ba82-fdad09f6c79b
  3. Microsoft flight sim crashing when opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight sim crashing when opened: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-sim-crashing-when-opened/e2eb814f-5bc3-4294-ba82-fdad09f6c79b
  4. Microsoft flight sim crashing when opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 crashing on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 crashing on start up: Hello, I tried launching MSFS 2020 today on my PC but it crashes at the loading screen every time, regardless of safe mode or normal.My drivers are up to date and my microsoft/xbox sign in details are correct.Nvidia Geforce RTX 4070 TiDriver version 537.13AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D...
  6. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 crashing on start up

Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 crashing on start up: Hello, I tried launching MSFS 2020 today on my PC but it crashes at the loading screen every time, regardless of safe mode or normal.My drivers are up to date and my microsoft/xbox sign in details are correct.Nvidia Geforce RTX 4070 TiDriver version 537.13AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D...
  7. The Sims crashing: Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Sims crashing: Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay: I'm having trouble with The Sims 4 crashing. It's fine when creating a character but crashes once the game itself opens. I've tried a list of things that I won't include for reasons of space. Most importantly, I did a clean boot, purchased Driver Easy and updated all my...
  8. The Sims crashing: Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay

The Sims crashing: Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay: I'm having trouble with The Sims 4 crashing. It's fine when creating a character but crashes once the game itself opens. I've tried a list of things that I won't include for reasons of space. Most importantly, I did a clean boot, purchased Driver Easy and updated all my...
  9. Flight Sim 2020 Crashes with Xbox Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020 Crashes with Xbox Controller: As the title states, i cannot get this game to run with an xbox controller. If i use a hotas or mouse and keyboard, i can circumnavigate the globe. But with an xbox controller i can barely leave the runway. Every time i start to gain altitude, the game crashes to desktop. Ive...
  10. Microsoft Flight sim 2020 crash nees help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight sim 2020 crash nees help: Description This is what I see when I go to my view reliability history because It won't tell me any errors when it crashes Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files x86\Steam\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\FlightSimulator.exe Problem signature Problem...