Windows 10: Sims 4 is crashing randomly with various Breakpoint errors.

Discus and support Sims 4 is crashing randomly with various Breakpoint errors. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am running The Sims 4 on my Surface Pro 6 and am running into an issue where it randomly crashes the game. I was previously running the game fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AshleyDistler, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Sims 4 is crashing randomly with various Breakpoint errors.

I am running The Sims 4 on my Surface Pro 6 and am running into an issue where it randomly crashes the game.

I was previously running the game fine on this computer but I just purchased more expansion packs for the game and now when I try to play it randomly laggs out and crashes giving me various breakpoint errors.

I was previously playing with other expansions but when I installed the latest two I started having problems.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Origin launcher and cleaning out my folders of unnecessary files and am still experiencing the problem.

I can run other games without problems the only game I have this problem with is The Sims 4.

I am using a Surface Pro 6

ram 8.00 Gb

64 bit operating system

on windows 10

***Original Title: "Breakpoint: a greakpoint has been raeched" after crashing The Sims 4***

:)

AshleyDistler, Dec 4, 2019

2. Breakpoint error

Hi there,

I need some help with a breakpoint error.

When i try to shutdown i get a message like

QTrayIconMessageWindow:Origin.exe - Application Error

The Exception Breakpoint

A breakpoint has been reached

(0x80000003) ocurred in the application at location 0x0000000059F47933

Click on Ok to shut down

What the hell does this mean?

Regards

B

YellowCactus803, Dec 4, 2019
  3. CatsnShxt Win User
    Breakpoint reached (0x80000003)

Ever since I started playing a game called H1z1, I have disconnected very frequently from the game with the error code
    "The exception Breakpoint.
    A breakpoint has been reached.
    (0x80000003) occured in the application at location 0x000000014243B8C4.

Click on OK to terminate the program."

I have asked my brother who is a computer programmer and he says it is a common error with the game and that is due to a memory leak with the game. That seems to be the popular belief in the community for the game as well but I just want to know if there is anything else I can do. I have seen other posts that say this is due to the system's processor overclocking because it gets too hot and that causes the game crash?

To fix that I went to my advanced power settings and turned Maximum Processor State to 90% on each category but I do not think this has helped yet.

I have done many other things to try to fix this problem such as setting everything for the game to run as admin, re installing, running ccleaner and trying that, and many more..

I figured it was time to ask the people that deal with Windows 10 Errors and maybe they can help.

I am pretty friendly with computers but if it is an advanced change that is needed to be made, I would appreciate a step by step guide because I am definitely not a professional.

Thank you.

CatsnShxt, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Naby Win User

Sims 4 is crashing randomly with various Breakpoint errors.

10 Crashing Randomly and During Updates and File Downloads

This is a re-post from here.

I have a Windows 10 PC that I run 24/7. I have Windows Updates disabled through the Group Policy Editor. I still perform updates manually every few days. Windows Defender updates work fine. Other Windows updates cause the PC to crash, no BSOD or anything, it just turns off. I've looked for 1074, 6006, and 6008 event log files to explain why and I haven't been able to find anything.

Other times the computer just randomly crashes and also sometimes when downloading files. The symptom is the same, I check on it and find it powered down or it just shuts off while I'm using it. It boots back up fine and I see no cause listed in the event logs.

I have been through the 3 tests suggested to me on the old thread. SMART looked good, memtest ran for 33 hours for 8 passes with no errors, and prime was run for 3 hours with no errors.

I think the next step was to run V2 Log collector, that data is attached.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

Naby, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Sims 4 is crashing randomly with various Breakpoint errors.

1. Sims 4 is crashing randomly with various Breakpoint errors. - Similar Threads - Sims crashing randomly

2. Sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 4: Hello!I would like to download the Sims 4 on my laptop. However, I have Windows S Mode enabled and don't want to turn it off. The app can't be found in the Microsoft Store and I wanted to ask if there was any way to download the Sims 4 anyway.I hope there is a solution to...
  3. Sims 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sims 4: Hello!I would like to download the Sims 4 on my laptop. However, I have Windows S Mode enabled and don't want to turn it off. The app can't be found in the Microsoft Store and I wanted to ask if there was any way to download the Sims 4 anyway.I hope there is a solution to...
  4. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I have an external hard drive when i move everything into my external drive and open up sims it makes a whole new folder in my documents, can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sims-4/c7c723df-5f3b-4d64-99cd-e8acb5d290b1
  5. Sims 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sims 4: I brought sims 4 as a download from the Microsoft store a while ago. My laptop had to be reset and now I can't find it on the store at all. Is it still available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sims-4/b2065ebe-18f8-41f8-8c4b-2ebb0fd1d1a9
  6. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I just recently got the HP 14 stream and was hoping to download the Sims 4 onto the computer. I understand I would need to purchase/download via the Microsoft store, however the game is not available. I also was looking for a first hand downloader through the store and I can...
  7. Sims 4 crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 4 crashes: I'm trying to click on game option but when I click on it the game closes unexpectedly, I try to click on it again the second times but when I open the Sims 4 again, nothing works anymore. I can start the game but I can't go to any places or house also can't interact with any...
  8. "Breakpoint: a greakpoint has been raeched" after crashing The Sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Breakpoint: a greakpoint has been raeched" after crashing The Sims 4: I am running The Sims 4 on my Surface Pro 6 and am running into an issue where it randomly crashes the game. I was previously running the game fine on this computer but I just purchased more expansion packs for the game and now when I try to play it randomly laggs out and...
  9. the sims 4

in Windows 10 Customization
    the sims 4: I just updated and restarted my computer. I downloaded the sims 4 from origin, why when I'm on the sims 4 on one side of the screen I click switches to desktop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sims-4/a75f2746-b61a-4ad8-b3f4-700bdf428baa
  10. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I cant get sims 4 to play on my new hp laptop. it says the game is not compatible for this computer. I bought this laptop specifically to play sims 4, and because it met all of the minimum requirements to play the game. please help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sims 4 breakpoint error

2. 0x80000003 sims 4

3. 0x80000003 error sims 4 cracked

4. 0x80000003 error sims 4,
  5. sims 4 breakpoint has been reachrd,
  6. sims 4 a breakpoint has been reached,
  7. what does the exception breakpoint has been reached sims4,
  8. breakpoint sims 4,
  9. sims 4 exception breakpoint 0x80000003