Windows 10: sims 4

Discus and support sims 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just recently got the HP 14 stream and was hoping to download the Sims 4 onto the computer. I understand I would need to purchase/download via the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by meganallis, Dec 2, 2020.

1. sims 4

I just recently got the HP 14 stream and was hoping to download the Sims 4 onto the computer. I understand I would need to purchase/download via the Microsoft store, however the game is not available. I also was looking for a first hand downloader through the store and I can not find one. I have windows 10 s mode and understand the terms of the software, but I would still like to play The Sims 4, is there anyway to play the specific game while still running windows 10 s mode?

:)

meganallis, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Sims 4 deleting custom content

Hello KayleeAdams,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To address your concern, kindly help us with the following questions:

1. Which version of Windows is installed on your machine?
    2. Are you accessing the game on Xbox device or Windows PC?

I would suggest you to enable custom content option and see if that works. To do that,

• Go to Game options > Other >
      Enable Custom Content and Mods.
    • If it isn’t ticked, place a tick mark and
      exit the game.
    • Later, get back to your game and see if your custom context is present.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to contact The Sims 4 Official Support from the following link:

https://help.ea.com/en/the-sims/the-sims-4/

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    The Sims 4 Base Game (Standard Edition) FREE for a limited time

Read more:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

sims 4

The Sims 4 Base Game (Standard Edition) FREE for a limited time

Read more:

Brink, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

sims 4

1. sims 4 - Similar Threads - sims

2. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...
  3. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...
  4. Sims taking up Onedrive space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims taking up Onedrive space: Hi, so I play sims 4 and sims 3 and have quite a bit of custom content. However EA downloads the game to the user folder, resulting in the games and therefore the folders for the mods to download to the Onedrive. I've looked on here and tried to get Onedrive not to sync these...
  5. Sims taking up Onedrive space

Sims taking up Onedrive space: Hi, so I play sims 4 and sims 3 and have quite a bit of custom content. However EA downloads the game to the user folder, resulting in the games and therefore the folders for the mods to download to the Onedrive. I've looked on here and tried to get Onedrive not to sync these...
  6. i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...: i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe but it doesnt show me how to download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-microsoft-flight-sim-deluxe-40th/faa531b7-57b4-404b-8f5d-fcdc90298e0b
  7. i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...: i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe but it doesnt show me how to download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-microsoft-flight-sim-deluxe-40th/faa531b7-57b4-404b-8f5d-fcdc90298e0b
  8. i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...

9. Microsoft Flight Sim installation keeps reversing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim installation keeps reversing: I just bought MSFS on Steam yesterday. I let it download overnight. When I came to check on it in the morning, the whole app was frozen. I restarted my PC, and then relaunched msfs. After that, I started the download like I did yesterday. It was going to like 4%, and then...
  10. Microsoft Flight Sim installation keeps reversing

Microsoft Flight Sim installation keeps reversing: I just bought MSFS on Steam yesterday. I let it download overnight. When I came to check on it in the morning, the whole app was frozen. I restarted my PC, and then relaunched msfs. After that, I started the download like I did yesterday. It was going to like 4%, and then...