Windows 10: Sims Medieval problems

Discus and support Sims Medieval problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just tried to install the Sims Medieval game, that I was unable to utilize on my mac, on my Windows 10 os. I was not aware of the compatibility... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TriciaWohlers, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Sims Medieval problems

I just tried to install the Sims Medieval game, that I was unable to utilize on my mac, on my Windows 10 os. I was not aware of the compatibility issue. Now all I have is a black screen. Can you help me get my computer functioning again?

:)

TriciaWohlers, Feb 24, 2019

2. Sims Medieval game compatibility issue Windows 10.

Hi Jili,

This issue occurs due to the outdated or incompatible Sims Medieval game on your computer.

I suggest you to uninstall Sims Medieval game and reinstall the latest Sims Medieval game in compatibility mode and check if it works.

Follow these steps to install the Sims Medieval game in compatibility mode.

1. Download the latest Sims Medieval game from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

4. Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

AntonyJose, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Jilicat Win User
    Sims Medieval game compatibility issue Windows 10.

I am trying to install a game (Sims Medieval) on my Windows 10 OS, whereas before I had it on XP. I hope that there is a way I can do it Thanks!

Original title: compatibility mode.

Jilicat, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Sims Medieval problems

Medieval 2 Total War

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. As you have already tried in compatibility mode, I suggest you to get in touch with Medieval 2 Total War support and check.

http://forums.totalwar.com/

Thank you.

Guru Kiran G, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Sims Medieval problems

1. Sims Medieval problems - Similar Threads - Sims Medieval problems

2. Sim connection problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sim connection problem: Sim connection not available on my Hp elitebook x360 1030 G2 window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-connection-problem/61806247-50aa-45ba-b8a5-72390d08a020
  3. Sim connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sim connection problem: Sim connection not available on my Hp elitebook x360 1030 G2 window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-connection-problem/61806247-50aa-45ba-b8a5-72390d08a020
  4. total war medieval ii – definitive edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    total war medieval ii – definitive edition: Game had stopped after upgrading to windows 11.screen go dark.tried to choose from compatability mode but i didn't find windows 10 as an option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/total-war-medieval-ii-definitive-edition/632a0351-4c8d-4565-93d1-a1e50942e9b3
  5. Sims Medieval won't open on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims Medieval won't open on Windows 11: I Just got the Sims Medieval and it won't open. I get no message. I go to launch the game and it will close my window, after a few seconds the Origin icon in my task bar will flash red then bring me back to the game details page. I would really like to know if there is a way...
  6. Sims Medieval won't open on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sims Medieval won't open on Windows 11: I Just got the Sims Medieval and it won't open. I get no message. I go to launch the game and it will close my window, after a few seconds the Origin icon in my task bar will flash red then bring me back to the game details page. I would really like to know if there is a way...
  7. Flight Sim Launch Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight Sim Launch Problem: Installed successfully, or so it seems. Upon launch program goes through initial sequences, then displays message "unable to sync with cloud." Choice is to try again or play offline. Since try again gets same negative response, tried play offline. Hangs up on Checking for...
  8. Problems with Sims 2 on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with Sims 2 on Windows 10?: Hello, I just list all problems I have here: The updater for the game crashes when it installs the last file. In the game (without update) the loading screen during tutorial, create family and select house take forever (it loads endlessly, but doesn't crash) live at...
  9. Medieval II Total War CD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Medieval II Total War CD: Hello, i recently purchased Medieval II Total War with a CD, and successfully installed it, as well as Direct x. The launcher opens, but when i press "Play", i see the blue loading circle, AND THEN IT JUST STOPS and wont open. I have had similar trouble with Rome Total War...
  10. sim problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sim problem: hi my name is skhumbuzon can you please help me with my HP 4530s using windows 10 pro I wish to use sim card on my laptop I see a sim slot but when I put sim nothing happening am blond when its comes to computers please help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. failed to initialize sims medieval

2. sims medival download code issues

3. cannot find installer for sims medieval

4. medieval sim problems