Windows 10: Sims4

Discus and support Sims4 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Can Microsoft Surface Laptop Go runs games like Sims4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sims4/54245e97-98b1-43a3-a6a9-f52966cc4764 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Harnela Sulaiman, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Sims4

Can Microsoft Surface Laptop Go runs games like Sims4?

:)

Harnela Sulaiman, Feb 1, 2021

2. origin problem with the sims4 game

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if

I suggest you to contact the Sims4 website support for further assistance on the issue.

If the issue is related to Windows Defender, then try temporarily disabling Windows Defender and check with the issue.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then type Settings and click on it.

3. After that choose Update & Security.

4. Then select Windows Defender.

5. Try to disable Windows Defender and check with the issue.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Asus micro atx H81m 1150

update....
    looks like this graphic card being proposed
    • Graphics: PNY NVIDIA GT160
    • Processor: Intel Core i3-4170 Processor 3.70 GHz

cant see how this is up to sims4 or in the way of future proofing

comments please

reddwarf4ever, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Sims4

Asus micro atx H81m 1150

My daughter will be given a pc with an Asus micro atx H81m 1150 motherboard she mainly plays sims type games....sims4 at the moment..

the motherboard cant be changed, but need to spec it up so you can play her sims4 and also future proof it a bit.....as charap as possible....

Wonder if anyone could suggest graphic card cpu, for this.....already decided on 8G ram only taked DDR3 as I understand it, hopefully this isnt too limiting.....going to have windows 10 64 bit installed

thanks in advance

reddwarf4ever, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Sims4

1. Sims4 - Similar Threads - Sims4

2. won't let me transfer game the sims4 files from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    won't let me transfer game the sims4 files from one drive to another: Hello! Ea sent me to you. The situation is as follows: I have installed the game on the d drive, but the other files mods, images, etc. automatically created on the c drive. When I try to move the files to the d drive, the game does not see the uploaded files. How do I get...
  3. won't let me transfer game the sims4 files from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    won't let me transfer game the sims4 files from one drive to another: Hello! Ea sent me to you. The situation is as follows: I have installed the game on the d drive, but the other files mods, images, etc. automatically created on the c drive. When I try to move the files to the d drive, the game does not see the uploaded files. How do I get...
  4. won't let me transfer game the sims4 files from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HELP! Desperate! BITS issue after window update cant play sims4 now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! Desperate! BITS issue after window update cant play sims4 now: After an update for windows my sims 4 game wont load or open through origin. Ive repaired the game, uninstalled and installed origin, and have troubleshooted my computer through ALL the troubleshooter, did sfc scan, did DISM scan, and did chkdsk scan. I had an issue that i...
  6. HELP! Desperate! BITS issue after window update cant play sims4 now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP! Desperate! BITS issue after window update cant play sims4 now: After an update for windows my sims 4 game wont load or open through origin. Ive repaired the game, uninstalled and installed origin, and have troubleshooted my computer through ALL the troubleshooter, did sfc scan, did DISM scan, and did chkdsk scan. I had an issue that i...
  7. Sims4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sims4: We have recently bought a windows 10s laptop for my daughter but she previousley had Sims 4 and multiple add on packs on her old computer how do we get them on to her new pc if windows 10s wont allow us to install origin and we cant find the game on the app store?...
  8. Sims4 will not launch on my new laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sims4 will not launch on my new laptop: I bought a new laptop and recently installed Origin client and my Sims 4 game. When I try to play the game I get a Windows error, The Sims 4 has stopped playing. I have yet to be able to play the game since I did all the installing last night of all things needed to play the...