Windows 10: simulating key press

Discus and support simulating key press in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a script in powershell which simulate key press. Problem is I want to simulate key press in cmd where some script running. But that doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Blisk, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Blisk Win User

simulating key press

I have a script in powershell which simulate key press. Problem is I want to simulate key press in cmd where some script running. But that doesn't work. Is there a way to simulatre key press in cmd where scritp is running?

:)

Blisk, Jul 15, 2021

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 15, 2021
  3. manofthem Win User
    Booting without press any key

@dhievm go ahead and list the model number that gives exact specs/info.

Does it stop right at the Toshiba logo and sit there? Will it sit forever til you press a key, or will it eventually work after so long?

manofthem, Jul 15, 2021
  4. simulating key press

Flight Simulator will not uninstall

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Kindly reply: Did you receive any error message when you tried to uninstall flight simulator?

I would suggest you try uninstall Flight Simulator from the safe mode.

Follow the steps to go to the safe mode.

• Press Windows key and click on the Power icon.
    • Click on Restart while pressing the
      Shift key.
    • A blue screen will appear with a few options.
      Click on Troubleshoot > Advanced Settings > Startup Settings > Restart.
    • Your system will restart, once you click on
      Restart.
      After the Manufacturer's logo display, you will view a blue screen with several options. Click
      F5 or 5 to go to Safe Mode with Networking.
    • Once you have logged into safe mode with networking, press
      Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.
    • Under Programs, click on
      Uninstall a program
    • Search for Flight Simulator and select
      Uninstall.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

simulating key press

1. simulating key press - Similar Threads - simulating key press

2. Pressing-The-Space-Key-Shows-Alt-Key-Pressed-in-th e-OSK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pressing-The-Space-Key-Shows-Alt-Key-Pressed-in-th e-OSK: troubleshoot didn't detect anything, sticky and filter keys are on and I even tried to toggle them on then off, reinstalled keyboard drivers, hardware is fine, even tried to restore to a point before it happened...
  3. keys not pressing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keys not pressing: when i hold down a key nearby keys will not press and make a beeping sound i find this feature annoying and useless how do i disable it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keys-not-pressing/1e13ec30-3a02-4232-a76c-8fd0a9f3e46c
  4. keys not pressing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keys not pressing: when i hold down a key nearby keys will not press and make a beeping sound i find this feature annoying and useless how do i disable it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keys-not-pressing/1e13ec30-3a02-4232-a76c-8fd0a9f3e46c
  5. keys not pressing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 : no Content Manager after reinstall, 'press any key'...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 : no Content Manager after reinstall, 'press any key'...: Bought the game on Steam, installed it overnight played it, loved it, but very slow loading screens as installed on HDD. Bought new SSD, tried to move install folder through Steam, didn't work, wouldn't start. Uninstalled, reinstalled, first install OK, get to 'press any...
  7. Stuck on "Press any key to continue" in Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Press any key to continue" in Flight Simulator: Split from this thread. Hi Nathan, Just had a breakthrough. I used the recommended from Flightsimulator.zendesk.com which was If you are experiencing slow download speed when downloading Microsoft Flight Simulator, please do the following: In the Windows search...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - endless "lookup for updates" when passing "Press a key"...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - endless "lookup for updates" when passing "Press a key"...: I have strong PC hardware, Firewall turned off, Installation three times without failure. Starts FlighSim as Administrator, tried installation on two different disk. This release appears as a flaw - I have never experienced any installation trouble with any other large...
  9. Pressing a Media Key "Presses" Another Key In Certain Programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pressing a Media Key "Presses" Another Key In Certain Programs: My problem is that pressing my media keys (volume up, down, play/pause, etc.) also does a certain function as of what another key does. Such as pressing the mute button would mute my PC, but would also "press" the D key. This probably doesn't make sense, but it does happen....
  10. Trying to use Bluetooth game controller for simulate key presses

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to use Bluetooth game controller for simulate key presses: I am hoping to use one of these bluetooth game controllers to simulate some keyboard presses so I can control my DIY teleprompter. I can pair it with my PC and Windows sees it as a keyboard (name MOCUTE-032X_B63-9196) but I don't know how to get the button presses to do...