Windows 10: Since 1903 only 1 PC on LAN cannot get to Internet. LAN okay Internet no good.

Discus and support Since 1903 only 1 PC on LAN cannot get to Internet. LAN okay Internet no good. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Since the Win 1903 I am having troubles with 1 PC on the LAN/ All other xcan make network but this on DELL T7500 will male all LAN but no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidRix, Aug 11, 2019.

1. DavidRix Win User

Since 1903 only 1 PC on LAN cannot get to Internet. LAN okay Internet no good.

Hi,

Since the Win 1903 I am having troubles with 1 PC on the LAN/ All other xcan make network but this on DELL T7500 will male all LAN but no Internet.

It shows Gateway as 192.168.20.252 instead of the correct 192.168.20.1. It's own IP is 192.168.20.15

Have dome all the Troubleshooting to no avail and its says the \broadband Modem is having an issue. I have turned it off and on but still the same. All other boxes are fine anyway through the same router.

Have uninstalled and re-enabled the driver for the card too but nothing changes. |Re set Network too within Win 10.

It is a Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gygabit Controller Driver is vs 214.0.0.0 Date 6/4/2018
    It says it is the best driver available already.

What could this be please as PC's are okay.

Thanks,

oz

:)

DavidRix, Aug 11, 2019
  2. jonkb Win User

Asus P5Q Onboard Lan issues...

I've just reformated my pc, and it all runs fine except for the the onboard lan. I've tried every LAN driver on ASUS list, and I can't get it to work. It keeps searching for the connection, but it never finds it. The internet runs fine on my moms PC, so it can't be the internet provider*Frown Since 1903 only 1 PC on LAN cannot get to Internet. LAN okay Internet no good. :( Onboard LAN is enables in BIOS, and I did try to clear CMOS without any luck.
    Any suggestions? It really sux.... I think the P5Q Pro is a buggy board...

jonkb, Aug 11, 2019
  3. LAN - no internet

i am using windows 10 and suddenly there is no internet issue with lan. I tried diagnosing the network but there is no issue, tried connecting to other network with lan but still there is no internet although my wifi is working fine

ShantanuAggarwal_865, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Since 1903 only 1 PC on LAN cannot get to Internet. LAN okay Internet no good.

VPN for LAN/Internet Gaming

I was trying to get Empire Earth to work over Internet but it appears the master servers are down for the count. The only way to play the game now is via LAN which I confirmed did work; however, it would be nice to play with a friend over the Internet so he doesn't have to come over here and I think VPN can do that. Unfortunately, I don't know much more about VPN than what it stands for...

Anyone got suggestsions for VPN software to achieve what am I trying to achieve (LAN over Internet)? I'd prefer free because it probably won't get used more than once a month.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Since 1903 only 1 PC on LAN cannot get to Internet. LAN okay Internet no good.

1. Since 1903 only 1 PC on LAN cannot get to Internet. LAN okay Internet no good. - Similar Threads - Since 1903 LAN

2. Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection" - LAN Settings Reports Internet...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection" - LAN Settings Reports Internet...: I'm really tired of this. Solitaire Collection reports I am not connected to the internet even though I can browse any website, even though LAN settings reports I am connected. I have tried to reset the Microsoft store using wsreset as an administrator. I have tried the...
  3. LAN Says No Internet When it is connected!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN Says No Internet When it is connected!!!: Hi All, There is an issue in one of my system that it says No Internet when it is connected to LAN(In Domain). But it is getting the network(IP) and all the other stuffs are completely fine with network. Can anyone please share me the answer if you have come across this...
  4. Beware KB4476976, broke Internet & LAN connections

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Beware KB4476976, broke Internet & LAN connections: February 12, 2019 After installing KB4476976 could not connect to Internet or LAN! Had to uninstall the update to recover. Start > Settings > Update & Security > View update history > Uninstall updates > select KB4476976 from the list > click Uninstall > windows will...
  5. System Browses LAN but can't see INTERNET

System Browses LAN but can't see INTERNET: Hello, We have five Win 10 systems... All can browse our LAN with no trouble. But one system cannot connect to Internet. I have tried everything I can think of, and have had extended conversations with a pretty senior tech from our Provider (happens to be Comcast.) I...
  6. Internet LAN connection always broken/ disconnected

Internet LAN connection always broken/ disconnected: Hello, I'm using motherboard AORUS B360M with intel i5-8400 and my pc connected to internet using modem dual band AC1200 using cable RJ45 CAT 5E.. I had updated the latest driver for LAN GBE from AORUS website. Anyhow if I SWITCH using WIFI adapter, the connection Much more...
  7. Internet thru lan cable not working

Internet thru lan cable not working: okay so my internet thru the lan cable somehow stopped working it does not show any adapter in network page the trouble shooter was not able to find any driver installed on my pc things i have tried uninstalling drivers launching in safe mode resetting pc resetting...
  8. Internet connection through wired LAN

Internet connection through wired LAN: I tried to connect to internet through wired lan. Actually I could connect to same lan with a wifi and even I could access internet through a connection at the back of wifi router(i.e.wired). But I could not directly connect to internet through lan wire(i.e. ethernet) cable....
  9. One click Toggle between "LAN only" and "LAN + Internet" modes...

One click Toggle between "LAN only" and "LAN + Internet" modes...: Hello friends, Here is my requirement. I have many devices connected to my home network. I am looking forward to a way, preferably like a one click solution or toggle switch, by which I can toggle between "LAN only" and "LAN + Internet" modes on my laptop. This would be...
  10. "Unidentified Network" - No Internet Access (LAN)

"Unidentified Network" - No Internet Access (LAN): Hello. I am having a problem with my LAN wired connection showing "Unidentified Network" I have No Internet Access, and it happened after I upgraded my desktop PC from Windows 7 to 10. The first day I upgraded, my Internet worked perfectly. It's a week since I received a...