Windows 10: Since 1903 only 1 PC on LAN cannot get to Internet. LAN okay Internet no good.

Discus and support Since 1903 only 1 PC on LAN cannot get to Internet. LAN okay Internet no good. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Since the Win 1903 I am having troubles with 1 PC on the LAN/ All other xcan make network but this on DELL T7500 will male all LAN but no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidRix, Aug 11, 2019.

1. DavidRix Win User

Since 1903 only 1 PC on LAN cannot get to Internet. LAN okay Internet no good.

Hi,

Since the Win 1903 I am having troubles with 1 PC on the LAN/ All other xcan make network but this on DELL T7500 will male all LAN but no Internet.

It shows Gateway as 192.168.20.252 instead of the correct 192.168.20.1. It's own IP is 192.168.20.15

Have dome all the Troubleshooting to no avail and its says the \broadband Modem is having an issue. I have turned it off and on but still the same. All other boxes are fine anyway through the same router.

Have uninstalled and re-enabled the driver for the card too but nothing changes. |Re set Network too within Win 10.

It is a Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gygabit Controller Driver is vs 214.0.0.0 Date 6/4/2018
    It says it is the best driver available already.

What could this be please as PC's are okay.

Thanks,

oz

:)

DavidRix, Aug 11, 2019
  2. jonkb Win User

Asus P5Q Onboard Lan issues...

I've just reformated my pc, and it all runs fine except for the the onboard lan. I've tried every LAN driver on ASUS list, and I can't get it to work. It keeps searching for the connection, but it never finds it. The internet runs fine on my moms PC, so it can't be the internet provider*Frown Since 1903 only 1 PC on LAN cannot get to Internet. LAN okay Internet no good. :( Onboard LAN is enables in BIOS, and I did try to clear CMOS without any luck.
    Any suggestions? It really sux.... I think the P5Q Pro is a buggy board...

jonkb, Aug 11, 2019
  3. LAN - no internet

i am using windows 10 and suddenly there is no internet issue with lan. I tried diagnosing the network but there is no issue, tried connecting to other network with lan but still there is no internet although my wifi is working fine

ShantanuAggarwal_865, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Since 1903 only 1 PC on LAN cannot get to Internet. LAN okay Internet no good.

VPN for LAN/Internet Gaming

I was trying to get Empire Earth to work over Internet but it appears the master servers are down for the count. The only way to play the game now is via LAN which I confirmed did work; however, it would be nice to play with a friend over the Internet so he doesn't have to come over here and I think VPN can do that. Unfortunately, I don't know much more about VPN than what it stands for...

Anyone got suggestsions for VPN software to achieve what am I trying to achieve (LAN over Internet)? I'd prefer free because it probably won't get used more than once a month.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Since 1903 only 1 PC on LAN cannot get to Internet. LAN okay Internet no good.

1. Since 1903 only 1 PC on LAN cannot get to Internet. LAN okay Internet no good. - Similar Threads - Since 1903 LAN

2. windows 10 lan internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 lan internet: Hello, I am Ali from Iran. I had a problem connecting the phone to the PC with a USB cable. I gave several solutions, one of those solutions was network reset When I reset the network, the lan internet did not connect to my pc. But when I enter the BIOS settings, the lan...
  3. windows 10 lan internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 lan internet: Hello, I am Ali from Iran. I had a problem connecting the phone to the PC with a USB cable. I gave several solutions, one of those solutions was network reset When I reset the network, the lan internet did not connect to my pc. But when I enter the BIOS settings, the lan...
  4. windows 10 lan internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet on PC slow after reinstalling LAN drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet on PC slow after reinstalling LAN drivers: Back story: I had been experiencing random issues with an online game I play. It was suggested to me by someone else who previously experienced the same to update my internet drivers.I downloaded the most recent LAN and WiFi drivers from my mobo manufacturer's website and...
  6. Internet Disconnecting LAN Cable

Internet Disconnecting LAN Cable: My internet disconnects like after every 15 seconds. Could be random sometimes, too. I've got a LAN Cable connected to my PC. I've tried changing the LAN Cable, asking my internet provider for help, but it's all useless. I can't play games from like the past week, because...
  7. Can't update Lan Adapter -> No internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't update Lan Adapter -> No internet: Hello! After updating an intel driver on my pc I cannot have access to the internet. Searched on device manager and I can't update the driver manually and also there is a yellow triangle next to the Lan adapter. Can't find a solution. submitted by /u/Balidaros [link]...
  8. Internet thru lan cable not working

Internet thru lan cable not working: okay so my internet thru the lan cable somehow stopped working it does not show any adapter in network page the trouble shooter was not able to find any driver installed on my pc things i have tried uninstalling drivers launching in safe mode resetting pc resetting...
  9. One click Toggle between "LAN only" and "LAN + Internet" modes...

One click Toggle between "LAN only" and "LAN + Internet" modes...: Hello friends, Here is my requirement. I have many devices connected to my home network. I am looking forward to a way, preferably like a one click solution or toggle switch, by which I can toggle between "LAN only" and "LAN + Internet" modes on my laptop. This would be...
  10. "Unidentified Network" - No Internet Access (LAN)

"Unidentified Network" - No Internet Access (LAN): Hello. I am having a problem with my LAN wired connection showing "Unidentified Network" I have No Internet Access, and it happened after I upgraded my desktop PC from Windows 7 to 10. The first day I upgraded, my Internet worked perfectly. It's a week since I received a...