Windows 10: Since a simple Windows update all my videos look blurry

Discus and support Since a simple Windows update all my videos look blurry in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, since a couple of weeks ago the videos on facebook and those I have in my internal storage are blurry. I don´t know what to do. Already tried with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christian_789, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Since a simple Windows update all my videos look blurry

So, since a couple of weeks ago the videos on facebook and those I have in my internal storage are blurry.

I don´t know what to do. Already tried with Troubleshoting, and Device Manager to search for drivers updates. Since a simple Windows update all my videos look blurry 98305abe-cd8d-4aaf-9638-5251348b2d96?upload=true.jpg

:)

Christian_789, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Bigeddys Win User

Video Playback and Recording is blurry on half the screen

After upgrading my Vaio from 8.1 to Windows 10 the video Camera displays on screen and half the screen is blurry. It does not matter if I use the built in cam or a USB webcam. Now ALL my previous videos good videos are playing half blurry no matter which
    of several different vid programs I use. The blurriness is mostly the right half of the screen and is horizontal flickering lines stretching the center of the image.

Need suggestions on how to correct.

Thanks

Bigeddys, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Videos are blurry, not all but most of the time in browser

Is it specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.

• Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.

• In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    Let us know if it works for you.

Aldrene Mas, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Since a simple Windows update all my videos look blurry

Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Since a simple Windows update all my videos look blurry

1. Since a simple Windows update all my videos look blurry - Similar Threads - Since simple update

2. Windows 11 looks blurry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 looks blurry: Hey i just upgraded from windows 10 to 11, and now my browser opera looks blurry, everything else looks fine, both text and also videos looks extremly blurry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-looks-blurry/6b4e3689-ea94-45a7-aeb4-702c4df7804a
  3. Windows 11 looks blurry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 looks blurry: Hey i just upgraded from windows 10 to 11, and now my browser opera looks blurry, everything else looks fine, both text and also videos looks extremly blurry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-looks-blurry/6b4e3689-ea94-45a7-aeb4-702c4df7804a
  4. Looking for a simple video splitting software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a simple video splitting software: Hi All, I am in search of a simple video splitting software like 'Windows Photos' - the default one which comes with Windows. The issue with the aforesaid is that after splitting up the required video file will have a size more than the original, where it should be lesser...
  5. Looking for a simple weather widget for my desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a simple weather widget for my desktop: I've used Rainmeter but sometimes the service is down and I have to wait it out, or try another skin. I just want something simple, small, and dependable for my desktop showing Temp. and forcast. I don't want to click on anything to view it. submitted by /u/sschardi...
  6. Looking for a simple video editing program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a simple video editing program: I have a .mp4 video that I want to edit and cut some parts out of. There are some parts in the video (on the sides) I want to cut out, as you do on a picture. Is this even possible to do? Is there a program in W10 for this or can you recommend a easy free editor program?...
  7. Blurry Video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry Video: i have a asus s15 s510u laptop which i bought around 6 months ago. The problem is that whenever I record my screen in full HD or download a HD video it becomes a little blur. The quality is not sharp everytime. I downloaded 5 gameplays which were full hd with 60 fps but when...
  8. How can I fix all of my enlarged and blurry videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I fix all of my enlarged and blurry videos: I believe a recent update has messed up my video capabilities. Every video I try to watch is totally enlarged and blurred. How can I fix this? Any and all help appreciated....
  9. Blurry Tray Icons Since Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry Tray Icons Since Update: Yesterday morning I updated my Windows 10 and since then have been getting an issue with my tray icons being blurry. I've tried restarting my PC, as well as turning the new advanced scaling option on/off. It's not a huge deal and doesn't negatively affect performance or...
  10. Blurry text since Creators Update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text since Creators Update.: I tried every fix out there nothing works that googling says. Nothing works. The issue I am having is that certain fonts and this affects all programs are blurry. Even MS own built in programs. The issue is the Segoe UI font. Example if I change the font to a program to...