Windows 10: Since a update, I can't save my lock screenshot to onedrive automatically with pressing...

Discus and support Since a update, I can't save my lock screenshot to onedrive automatically with pressing... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; As the title descript, I have a laptop, I suddenly can't save my lock screenshot to the onedrive folder automatically with pressing fn+print screen,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Rikka_Chan, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Since a update, I can't save my lock screenshot to onedrive automatically with pressing...

As the title descript, I have a laptop, I suddenly can't save my lock screenshot to the onedrive folder automatically with pressing fn+print screen, Instead, It is only saved in the clipboard.

But after logining in the system, everything is OK

I don't know whether MicroSoft changed it or there are some mistakes on my pc.

PS:windows 10 pro 1903 , OS build 18362.175

Thanks very much.

:)

Rikka_Chan, Jun 29, 2019

2. Screenshots no longer automatically saved in Screenshots folder

For nearly 3 years, the PRT SC (print screen) button on my HP Envy laptop automatically saved screenshots in a folder called Screenshots. While I still have functionality of clicking PRT SC and can then paste the image by CTRL-V, the images are no longer
    automatically being saved in the Screenshots folder or any folder as far as I can tell. What changed and how can this be fixed? I use DropBox, not OneDrive, so please no suggestions re OneDrive. Thanks.

FrustratedNYC-IP-Lawyer, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    No more saving a screenshot when press ALT+PRINT after changing storage place

Hello,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• When you press the keys to take a screenshot, can you paste the image to paint or to any photo editor apps?
    • Have you made sure that the auto save screenshot has a check mark in OneDrive? (Right-click OneDrive icon in the notification area> Click Settings> In the Auto save tab> Put a check in
      Automatically save screenshots I capture to OneDrive box)
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, you can also refer to the answer provided by
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    on this
    link
    for additional reference.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Since a update, I can't save my lock screenshot to onedrive automatically with pressing...

Clicking on notification of screenshots automatically saved to OneDrive no longer opens Screenshots folder

Clicking on notification of screenshots automatically saved to OneDrive no longer opens Screenshots folder whereas it did previously. Screenshot is automatically saved in that folder but it now requires opening the folder manually.

Evern Otes, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Since a update, I can't save my lock screenshot to onedrive automatically with pressing...

1. Since a update, I can't save my lock screenshot to onedrive automatically with pressing... - Similar Threads - Since update can't

2. automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore: Hi.till recent, i was able to push the print screen button on my pc to take a full screen screenshot of the window and all of my screenshots saved into my Picture >Screenshots folder automatically. But I think due to the recent updates, whenever I press the print screen...
  3. automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore: Hi.till recent, i was able to push the print screen button on my pc to take a full screen screenshot of the window and all of my screenshots saved into my Picture >Screenshots folder automatically. But I think due to the recent updates, whenever I press the print screen...
  4. Screenshots not saving to PC or OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots not saving to PC or OneDrive: I can't find my screenshots anywhere. All of the threads I've read here suggest they're being saved to OneDrive, but that is not the case. My settings are set to store on PC and my OneDrive is empty. I have a screenshots folder but it remains empty. What can I do?...
  5. Screenshots not saving to PC or OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots not saving to PC or OneDrive: I can't find my screenshots anywhere. All of the threads I've read here suggest they're being saved to OneDrive, but that is not the case. My settings are set to store on PC and my OneDrive is empty. I have a screenshots folder but it remains empty. What can I do?...
  6. Screenshots not saving to PC or OneDrive

7. My screenshots are not being saved in my screenshots folder or on onedrive, how can I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screenshots are not being saved in my screenshots folder or on onedrive, how can I...: My screenshots are not being saved in my screenshots folder or on onedrive, how can I locate where they are? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screenshots-are-not-being-saved-in-my/ab043f1e-77e6-486a-a6c8-f16f1e40522b
  8. My screenshots are not being saved in my screenshots folder or on onedrive, how can I...

My screenshots are not being saved in my screenshots folder or on onedrive, how can I...: My screenshots are not being saved in my screenshots folder or on onedrive, how can I locate where they are? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screenshots-are-not-being-saved-in-my/ab043f1e-77e6-486a-a6c8-f16f1e40522b
  9. Automatically save snipping screenshots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatically save snipping screenshots: Is there a way I could setup a folder where all the images that I snap with Windows+Shift+S automatically get saved? :) submitted by /u/FlocoPops [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fsbz8c/automatically_save_snipping_screenshots/
  10. TIL you can automatically save screenshots to OneDrive when you press PrtScrn

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    TIL you can automatically save screenshots to OneDrive when you press PrtScrn: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_post_tech_articles [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/d3u3wk/til_you_can_automatically_save_screenshots_to/