Windows 10: Since about 6 Sep 2022, my webcam is pixelated on Windows 11

Discus and support Since about 6 Sep 2022, my webcam is pixelated on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When using Teams, sometimes the other parties cannot see me, even though I can see my bideo active in Teams.The webcam is connected throuigh a KVM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Peter Tyrrell1, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Since about 6 Sep 2022, my webcam is pixelated on Windows 11

When using Teams, sometimes the other parties cannot see me, even though I can see my bideo active in Teams.The webcam is connected throuigh a KVM switch - and it always has been. It worked perfectly up to about a week ago.I believe a Windows 11 update has changed the way this is managed.Through Device Manager, I have tried removing the device, updating the driver, etc. I have tried adjustments through Settings. I even bought another webcam and it has exactly the same issue.The shot below shows hoe unclear the picture is in the Camera app.

:)

Peter Tyrrell1, Sep 13, 2022
  2. Flerovium Win User

Integrated webcam suddenly pixelated

Hello,

Recently I've been struggling using my integrated webcam on my Windows 10 laptop.

When booting up the laptop, the camera works as normal. However, if the camera is active as I tilt the laptop screen forwards or backwards, it becomes disabled for a second with error message <ActiveCameraUnplugged>. When the camera turns on again, it's
    highly pixelated and will not return to normal until I reboot.

Since this is fixed when rebooting, I suspect this is a software issue, but I haven't been able to fix it.

Device information

• Dell XPS 13 9370 laptop
    • Integrated webcam: Realtek DMFT - RGB

I have already tried the following

• Uninstall the integrated webcam driver (from device manager) and restart the machine
    • Ensuring Windows is updated
    • Ensuring Dell update is updated

Any help is appreciated!

Flerovium, Sep 13, 2022
  3. Aziz1609 Win User
    Pixelated webcam

So I tried to make my webcam better but then I saw how it was so pixelated. I tried to fix it but nothing really worked. Can someone help pls?

Aziz1609, Sep 13, 2022
  4. Since about 6 Sep 2022, my webcam is pixelated on Windows 11

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Sep 13, 2022
Thema:

Since about 6 Sep 2022, my webcam is pixelated on Windows 11

1. Since about 6 Sep 2022, my webcam is pixelated on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Since Sep 2022

2. SEP 2022 Windows 10 Update killed my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SEP 2022 Windows 10 Update killed my computer: Boot up LED diagnostics on my Dell Precision 7510 after SEP 2022 WIN 10 PRO 64-bit Update: ... Storage LED, OFF; Power LED, OFF; Wireless LED, OFF. I spent or better stated wasted over ten hours on CHAT and VOICE support - even elevated to T3 a couple of times T3 technicians...
  3. SEP 2022 Windows 10 Update killed my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SEP 2022 Windows 10 Update killed my computer: Boot up LED diagnostics on my Dell Precision 7510 after SEP 2022 WIN 10 PRO 64-bit Update: ... Storage LED, OFF; Power LED, OFF; Wireless LED, OFF. I spent or better stated wasted over ten hours on CHAT and VOICE support - even elevated to T3 a couple of times T3 technicians...
  4. SEP 2022 Windows 10 Update killed my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Since about 6 Sep 2022, my webcam is pixelated on Windows 11

Since about 6 Sep 2022, my webcam is pixelated on Windows 11: When using Teams, sometimes the other parties cannot see me, even though I can see my bideo active in Teams.The webcam is connected throuigh a KVM switch - and it always has been. It worked perfectly up to about a week ago.I believe a Windows 11 update has changed the way...
  6. Pixelated webcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixelated webcam: So I tried to make my webcam better but then I saw how it was so pixelated. I tried to fix it but nothing really worked. Can someone help pls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixelated-webcam/4c6eca7c-18a3-4f11-a35b-290ecfc6f9fb
  7. Pixelated webcam

Pixelated webcam: So I tried to make my webcam better but then I saw how it was so pixelated. I tried to fix it but nothing really worked. Can someone help pls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixelated-webcam/4c6eca7c-18a3-4f11-a35b-290ecfc6f9fb
  8. Pixelated webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Integrated webcam suddenly pixelated

Integrated webcam suddenly pixelated: Hello, Recently I've been struggling using my integrated webcam on my Windows 10 laptop. When booting up the laptop, the camera works as normal. However, if the camera is active as I tilt the laptop screen forwards or backwards, it becomes disabled for a second with error...
  10. problem about my webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problem about my webcam: Hi ! this is HEI from Japan Recently i bought a new desktop and a webcam. at first the webcam works normally,but after a while i want to try my webcam with my old laptop, i plug it in and open the Windows camera software. however, the software can`t detect my webcam ....