Windows 10: Since audio driver update, no audio output

Discus and support Since audio driver update, no audio output in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home 1909 LG Gram 14Z990 I updated the Sound device drivers, and ever since that I have no audio output. Even external speakers are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AbhishekSachdeva_1, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Since audio driver update, no audio output

AbhishekSachdeva_1, Apr 25, 2020

2. No audio output: Win 10 Pro

Hi Nelson,

We would like to know more about your concern regarding the audio output of your computer. Have you received any error messages? After checking the audio drivers on the
    Device Manager, have you updated the audio drivers on your computer?

I would suggest you to check again the Device Manager and follow the steps below:

• In the Control Panel, remove the given sound software
    • Remove also the sound driver of the computer in the Device Manager
    • Restart the computer
    • Open Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes
    • If there are no audio device that can be detected by the computer, you can update the chipset driver from the manufacturer's website.

Please keep us posted for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Since audio driver update, no audio output

No Audio Output Device

Hi  RMoody1

I'm an INDEPENDENT ADVISOR

Run Windows 10 Audio Troubleshooter 

To fix the “No Audio Output Device is installed” error in Windows 10, you could also run the built-in Windows Audio Troubleshooter. To access the troubleshooter, here’s what you need to do. 

Step 1. Open the search box 

Step 2. Type Troubleshooter in the search box and then press Enter 

Step 3. Click View all 

Step 4. Select Playing audio 

Step 5. Follow the instructions to complete the audio troubleshooting process 

Note: The Audio Troubleshooter will detect the audio issues. When the search is finished, the audio issues will display.

This article can help you with the possible solution of your Issue

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402699...

You can also try Verify the Windows service 

Use Windows Key + R. 

When you open the window you type: 

Services.msc. 

When you open the list of services, look for "Windows Audio". 

Double click on the start button and verify that the start type is in (automatic). 

Driver update: 

Another option is to go directly to the website of the manufacturer of your PC, there you can update the sound drivers of your PC

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Since audio driver update, no audio output

1. Since audio driver update, no audio output - Similar Threads - Since audio driver

2. Audio output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio output: I have my hdmi connected to both my laptop and monotor the screen is on the monitor but the audio is coming out of the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output/9c6fe9d1-82ac-473c-8174-42b8c696740d
  3. no audio output device installed.. windows update removed my audio drivers..

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no audio output device installed.. windows update removed my audio drivers..: how do i get to re-install my audio drivers, the windows update removed al my audio drivers and my laptop is an old Sony VAIO and microsoft and sony keeps fighting each other and i lost everything. i tried to download it and its not working at all....
  4. Audio output

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio output: Hi! So I have a laptop and a dell monitor that I hook up to that laptop for a larger screen. I was always able to switch between the laptop speakers and the monitor speakers in sound settings. However, one day I unplugged my headphones from my laptop and tried to switch the...
  5. audio output driver

audio output driver: hi how do I get my audio back please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output-driver/5281b175-d253-42d8-8840-56bf677e3a73
  6. Audio driver , No output device are connected

Audio driver , No output device are connected: I troubleshooted the audio drive conexant hd audio it disabled the audio driver . It show no output device connected and in device manager also there is no audio driver expect Nvidia and intel display audio drivers I tried to intall it shows window encountered a problem...
  7. Audio output has disappeared since updates 8th February

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio output has disappeared since updates 8th February: Hi, I can't get any audio - speakers, headphones. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. I've tried to roll back the drivers but it's greyed out So I tried a system restore but it only had one from this evening, so I used that and it took ages then told me it...
  8. audio output

audio output: audio output dropped off after w10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output/9fed22c2-572d-493d-a9e5-5bc7dd888803
  9. Audio output

Audio output: I have been trying to use my headphones with my PC but it only connects to my moniter that has built in speakers and it is really getting me mad! ive tried everything from cancelling the tv from taking the audio and everything. when I plugged my headphones in a message popped...
  10. No Audio Output

No Audio Output: After installing the Windows 10 update yesterday (10/10/18), my laptop now has "no audio output installed". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-output/1b36e1a8-2a3e-4448-a8a1-799a8aaf0632

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update audio driver windows 10