Windows 10: Since building a custom PC my mic pics up ALL Desktop audio.

Discus and support Since building a custom PC my mic pics up ALL Desktop audio. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When i custom built my pc i discovered this was an issue. I then bought a new Headset Mic and the issue still persists and it wasn't the case on my old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Competitive_Read_661, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Since building a custom PC my mic pics up ALL Desktop audio.

When i custom built my pc i discovered this was an issue. I then bought a new Headset Mic and the issue still persists and it wasn't the case on my old pc.

I've literally tried everything and still can not fix the issue:

-Separating all input jacks as independent input devices
    -Reinstalling Drivers (latest version)
    -Uninstalling all other sound drivers other than realtek
    -Rolingback to previous versions
    -Enhancements (Noise Supression & Acoustic Echo Cancellation)

If anyone could help it would be appreciated.
    Communicating to me on discord would probably be the best as I only will check here few times a day. MysT_MaDz#6754

submitted by /u/Competitive_Read_661
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Competitive_Read_661, Jan 16, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Lumia 950 mic audio pickup too weak

Hello,

For us to be able to isolate why your audio mic is weak, kindly answer these questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you already contacted B2X regarding your concern?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Gerald Mal, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Tonyb Win User

Since building a custom PC my mic pics up ALL Desktop audio.

just got a new blue snowball ice mic boost not there low audio

mine looks like its provided by C-media here is a pic. as you can see that is the only slider i got for mine and as far as i can tell it controls just the volume output nothing more, i'm half tempted to try the program i listed above, but have heard of people loosing sound enhancements from realtek from installing it.

Since building a custom PC my mic pics up ALL Desktop audio. [​IMG]

Since building a custom PC my mic pics up ALL Desktop audio. [​IMG]

Tonyb, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Since building a custom PC my mic pics up ALL Desktop audio.

1. Since building a custom PC my mic pics up ALL Desktop audio. - Similar Threads - Since building custom

2. My audio and mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    My audio and mic: Hi,I recently got a new mic for my laptop. The mic is the type where you plug it into the headphone jack. whenever I plug it in my laptop to record, and then listen after to what I recorded, I cant hear the audio unless I unplug the mic. I was wondering, cuz I'd like to use...
  3. mic is only picking up pc audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mic is only picking up pc audio: my headset mic is not working at all and i can only hear pc audio coming from the mic for example i put listen to device mic and i played a video and i heard the video coming out of my mic can someone help pls sorry if i didnt explain it well...
  4. Custom PC building and Legality

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Custom PC building and Legality: Hi, so I'm planning to build a gaming PC for my classmate using Windows 10 Home, and I need some help with parts, namely a legal motherboard and OS, so my friend and I don't get into legal trouble. Please note that I am NOT partnered with Microsoft and that I am only a High...
  5. Why has my pc booted up into Dell? (custom build)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why has my pc booted up into Dell? (custom build): Why does new custom pc boot up on Dell?! I have just built a custom pc with to my knowledge no sell products. I’ve had some trouble with creating a windows install usb, however before one even being plugged in my computer just started to work on some type of windows which...
  6. Even when my Mic is muted and audio on my headset is zero, my mic plays all audio coming...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Even when my Mic is muted and audio on my headset is zero, my mic plays all audio coming...: Any advice is helpful thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/even-when-my-mic-is-muted-and-audio-on-my-headset/c8d22e20-ca08-4cfa-8a93-fa0139891ec5
  7. Headphones and earphones' mic picking up pc audio

Headphones and earphones' mic picking up pc audio: So recently i have noticed that my mic is picking up all audio from the pc. From game audio to voice calls on discord per se. I have been told that the issue was that my mic was set to stereo mix but i changed that and nothing changed. Any help would be appreciated!...
  8. Custom Profile Pics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Profile Pics: I just downloaded the Xbox app on my PC, and I noticed that there isn't an option for custom profile pictures. I have seen that Microsoft has disabled that feature for the meantime during the pandemic, but will that feature be reactivated in the near future?...
  9. My audio and mic are completely messed up.

My audio and mic are completely messed up.: Okay, so ever since I have gotten this laptop, I have had a problem where at random points, audio from one application would sound like echoy, and just not as good of quality, I don't know exactly explain it. Usually, if it was in a voice call like on Discord, I would just...
  10. All apps locking up since build 10049 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All apps locking up since build 10049 update: Hello, I just wanted to post on here and see if anybody might be able to help me figure this out. I was enjoying the previous 2 builds I tried, but ever since I updated to 10049, I've been getting constant lock-ups and freezes. Here's one example of what happens: I...