Windows 10: Since doing a fresh install of windows it won't acknowledge my wifi adapter

Discus and support Since doing a fresh install of windows it won't acknowledge my wifi adapter in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since installing 2021-07 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems KB5004296, i got bsod and had to reinstall windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by paulgilbert5, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Since doing a fresh install of windows it won't acknowledge my wifi adapter

Since installing 2021-07 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems KB5004296, i got bsod and had to reinstall windows and since then it won't acknowledge my wifi adapter? I am frustrated and any help would be grateful

:)

paulgilbert5, Aug 1, 2021

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Aug 1, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Aug 1, 2021
  4. Since doing a fresh install of windows it won't acknowledge my wifi adapter

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

Since doing a fresh install of windows it won't acknowledge my wifi adapter

1. Since doing a fresh install of windows it won't acknowledge my wifi adapter - Similar Threads - Since doing fresh

2. Windows 10 does acknowledge wifi or ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 does acknowledge wifi or ethernet: Hello,I seem to be having an issue with my school laptop. I just booted it up the other day as it sat dormant since may. Upon booting it up I discovered that it will not acknowledge any wifi networks or ethernet. I've had it plugged into a verified working ethernet port and...
  3. wifi adapter has disappeared on windows 10 since installing new router....?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi adapter has disappeared on windows 10 since installing new router....?: Hi.I have just had a new Sky router installed and since have been unable to connect my windows 10 pc to it.Have established that the wifi adapter has disappeared therefore connecting via wifi no longer given as an option.Have tried everything I have googled, to no avail!Can...
  4. wifi adapter has disappeared on windows 10 since installing new router....?

wifi adapter has disappeared on windows 10 since installing new router....?: Hi.I have just had a new Sky router installed and since have been unable to connect my windows 10 pc to it.Have established that the wifi adapter has disappeared therefore connecting via wifi no longer given as an option.Have tried everything I have googled, to no avail!Can...
  5. wifi adapter has disappeared on windows 10 since installing new router....?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. My PC won't let me do a fresh install of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC won't let me do a fresh install of Windows 11: Hi allI have uppgrade my pc from windows 10 to 11 some time a, and it's now time for a fresh install. but every time i go to try and do tha with a windows 11 installer i get told that my system does not meet the requirements. But from all my reading a testing i belive that my...
  7. My PC won't let me do a fresh install of Windows 11

My PC won't let me do a fresh install of Windows 11: Hi allI have uppgrade my pc from windows 10 to 11 some time a, and it's now time for a fresh install. but every time i go to try and do tha with a windows 11 installer i get told that my system does not meet the requirements. But from all my reading a testing i belive that my...
  8. Windows 10 won't acknowledge Bluetooth device

Windows 10 won't acknowledge Bluetooth device: I have an older Windows 10 computer without on-board Bluetooth, so I acquired a Techkey BT Wireless Adapter and installed it per the vendor's instructions so I could use the Windows "Your Phone/Your Phone Companion" to make phone calls.I can pair with my computer...
  9. PC won't install wifi drivers and adapters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC won't install wifi drivers and adapters: Hi. Last year my PC acer extensa 2509 was giving me a blue screen problem. I installed another version of windows to solve that. But after that my wifi drivers disappeared. I can't use WiFi and there is literally nothing about now on my pc. I changed to windows 10 v 1903...
  10. My computer won't even acknowledge my microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer won't even acknowledge my microphone: It's a microphone you plug into the audio jack, and everytime I plug it in the Realtek audio manager pops up and I have the microphone box selected but when I try to speak from it nothing is picked up. the only mic the computer acknowledges is the Realtek mic in the...