Windows 10: Since download 1903 I can no longer use my sign in to open my computer

Discus and support Since download 1903 I can no longer use my sign in to open my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a password to enter my computer it no longer works and can not get into my computer any more.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidCarpenter_829, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Since download 1903 I can no longer use my sign in to open my computer

I have a password to enter my computer it no longer works and can not get into my computer any more.

:)

DavidCarpenter_829, Aug 20, 2019

2. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Hearthstone open beta

... is now open!

No wait, that's not the word.

The word is ASS.

Step 1. Download the client installer.

Step 2. The installer connects to the server, or at least tries to, overnight during which it just stops several times.

Step 3. Realize the installer is for the Battle.net unified launcher, and not Hearthstone as such.

Step 4. Install the Battle.net unified launcher. This may take a few hours, even after it's been downloaded as such, it's still just slow.

Step 4. Install Hearthstone. Wait for the app to crash a couple of times, wait for it to verify various stuff, then wait for the download to start.

Step 5. Wait for the download to finish. It is pretty quick actually, unless it just crashes.

Step 6. ASS

And no, I still have no compassion for the people bitching about EA servers.

Frick, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Since download 1903 I can no longer use my sign in to open my computer

settings wont open

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please answer the below question to understand the situation better,

• Are you facing this issue on a local account or the Microsoft Account?
    Please follow the below steps and check if it works,

• Press “Windows key + I” to open the Settings screen.
    I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer and then sign in to the Administrator account to check if this helps

Reply us if you have further queries. We will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Since download 1903 I can no longer use my sign in to open my computer

1. Since download 1903 I can no longer use my sign in to open my computer - Similar Threads - Since download 1903

2. I no longer can download my photos from my iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I no longer can download my photos from my iphone: It began this year. No photos load since 12/2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-no-longer-can-download-my-photos-from-my-iphone/d187d187-4aec-4179-8669-3911f754bec5
  3. I no longer can download my photos from my iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I no longer can download my photos from my iphone: It began this year. No photos load since 12/2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-no-longer-can-download-my-photos-from-my-iphone/d187d187-4aec-4179-8669-3911f754bec5
  4. Can not sign into my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can not sign into my computer: I was trying to log in but it said that I'm not able to use my pin but it said that I could set it up but when I click it nothing happens so I tried logging in with my password but it didnt work so then I changed my password through my phone and typed it in but it still...
  5. Can not sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not sign into my computer: I was trying to log in but it said that I'm not able to use my pin but it said that I could set it up but when I click it nothing happens so I tried logging in with my password but it didnt work so then I changed my password through my phone and typed it in but it still...
  6. Can not sign into my computer

7. Reset my PC, but can no longer sign in.

Reset my PC, but can no longer sign in.: I reset my PC completely, removing all files. I've done this before and have had no problems whatsoever. Yet this time, after trying to sign in after performing a local install I've tried cloud install but it said it failed, I cannot. I recieve the message "The ProfSvc...
  8. Reset my PC, but can no longer sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my PC, but can no longer sign in.: I reset my PC completely, removing all files. I've done this before and have had no problems whatsoever. Yet this time, after trying to sign in after performing a local install I've tried cloud install but it said it failed, I cannot. I recieve the message "The ProfSvc...
  9. A game that I downloaded on my computer is no longer on my account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    A game that I downloaded on my computer is no longer on my account.: I tried playing minecraft windows 10 edition, and it said that it was not on my account, even though I've had it since the day it came out. I tried looking in these forums for an explanation, but all of them were with recently bought, payed for games. I was given this game...
  10. Why can I no longer open pictures from my download folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can I no longer open pictures from my download folder?: What does this mean? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-no-longer-open-pictures-from-my-download/93a1e46b-bbd8-42ac-9981-691611cc31bb"