Windows 10: Since Edge Chromium showed up on my laptop I've been having problems printing.

Discus and support Since Edge Chromium showed up on my laptop I've been having problems printing. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My printer won't print.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nancy Nichol, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Since Edge Chromium showed up on my laptop I've been having problems printing.

My printer won't print.

:)

Nancy Nichol, Nov 21, 2022

2. PDF Printing Problem With Edge

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you better could you please confirm a couple of things:

• How did you try to print?
    • What happens when you try to print?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    Nevertheless, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open the PDF file which you want to print.
    • Click on the Ellipses which is at the top right hand corner of the Edge Browser.
    • Select Print option and then click ok.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Nov 21, 2022
  3. Edge Chromium

Hi All,

* We have installed edge chromium 84.0.522.63 offline installer and it has upgraded the inbuilt microsoft edge.

* Current edge chromium 84.0.522.63 got upgraded automatically after an update edg chromium 86.0.622.38 has got installed from windows update.

*But this time once the update got installed, it has created duplicate edge chromium shortcut on the task bar.

*we have unpinned the second one manually but after restart it has come back again.

*One thing we noticed it that, when we launch the edge (edge chromium) browser, the duplicate edge chromium shortcut on the task bar is getting removed by itself..

*but once the device is restarted, we can see the edge chromium duplicate shortcut is back.

we can see inconsistent behaviors here with the edge chromium.

*Please check and help about how to get this duplicate task bar edge chromium shortcut removed permanently.

Karthikeyan Mathan, Nov 21, 2022
  4. Lentha Q Win User

Since Edge Chromium showed up on my laptop I've been having problems printing.

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Nov 21, 2022
Thema:

Since Edge Chromium showed up on my laptop I've been having problems printing.

1. Since Edge Chromium showed up on my laptop I've been having problems printing. - Similar Threads - Since Edge Chromium

2. I've been having small audio problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been having small audio problems?: I've had this PC about 4-5 months, its a Intel Core i3-12100 64 bit OS and Processor. UHD graphics 730. And I don't think that the PC is the issue, but I've heard more a less a buzz like sound, maybe static you could say, coming from my speakers. They are 1 to a couple years...
  3. I've been having small audio problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having small audio problems?: I've had this PC about 4-5 months, its a Intel Core i3-12100 64 bit OS and Processor. UHD graphics 730. And I don't think that the PC is the issue, but I've heard more a less a buzz like sound, maybe static you could say, coming from my speakers. They are 1 to a couple years...
  4. Since Edge Chromium showed up on my laptop I've been having problems printing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since Edge Chromium showed up on my laptop I've been having problems printing.: My printer won't print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-edge-chromium-showed-up-on-my-laptop-ive/42e458e6-5d03-495d-8ebe-7fd44904f650
  5. Since Edge Chromium showed up on my laptop I've been having problems printing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since Edge Chromium showed up on my laptop I've been having problems printing.: My printer won't print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-edge-chromium-showed-up-on-my-laptop-ive/42e458e6-5d03-495d-8ebe-7fd44904f650
  6. I've been having many MANY problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I've been having many MANY problems.: In august, I had gotten a new laptop, the ASUS TUF GAMING A15, its runs fast and looks good! but since i got it I have been having many many problems with it constantly blue screening and freezing, it started in nov when I had gotten A DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error, i didn't...
  7. I've been having this problem since a month at least, what is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been having this problem since a month at least, what is?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/whoisluiggi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8mhik/ive_been_having_this_problem_since_a_month_at/
  8. I've been having a problem with "windows sonic"

I've been having a problem with "windows sonic": I've tried both ways to enable it and when i activate it, it just goes back to none/off do i need to install a program? submitted by /u/your_dunkle_sans101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fpe67f/ive_been_having_a_problem_with_windows_sonic/
  9. I've been having a problem with recording stuff on my computer.

I've been having a problem with recording stuff on my computer.: So i have two microphones, one for gaming, the other one for recording. I do covers, gaming videos, and whatnot. But i can't solve the issue of the sound. When i try to record a cover, i can barely hear my voice, and i've used both microphones, to make sure the problem...
  10. Been having this problem since yesterday.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Been having this problem since yesterday.: I had an update about yesterday and I keep getting : "SkypeBridge.exe - Bad Image C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\SplitmediaLabs\Player.meGameSource\XSplitGameSource64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using...