Windows 10: Since I did the last update Windows suggested me two days ago, my desktop icons are all...

Discus and support Since I did the last update Windows suggested me two days ago, my desktop icons are all... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,I have recently been encountering an issue, Since the last update, the weather icon start appearing at the taskbar icons and everytime that I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MAMS1705, Jun 10, 2021.

1. MAMS1705 Win User

Since I did the last update Windows suggested me two days ago, my desktop icons are all...

Hello,I have recently been encountering an issue, Since the last update, the weather icon start appearing at the taskbar icons and everytime that I am trying to turn it off this start appearing look at the pictures. And where often after my laptop goes to sleep mode and then wakes all the desktop icons and taskbar completely glitch out and look scrambled and nothing is functional.

:)

MAMS1705, Jun 10, 2021

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Since I did the last update Windows suggested me two days ago, my desktop icons are all...

Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Since I did the last update Windows suggested me two days ago, my desktop icons are all...

1. Since I did the last update Windows suggested me two days ago, my desktop icons are all... - Similar Threads - Since did last

2. Windows Update wants to reinstall an update I did two weeks ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update wants to reinstall an update I did two weeks ago: Windows Update now wants to reinstall KB5027538 a .NET update which I had installed a few weeks ago. A few days ago I had installed a "preview" .NET update KB5011048. What is going on? Which one is correct?JohnD...
  3. Windows Update wants to reinstall an update I did two weeks ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update wants to reinstall an update I did two weeks ago: Windows Update now wants to reinstall KB5027538 a .NET update which I had installed a few weeks ago. A few days ago I had installed a "preview" .NET update KB5011048. What is going on? Which one is correct?JohnD...
  4. Windows Update wants to reinstall an update I did two weeks ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Since I did the last update Windows suggested me two days ago, my desktop icons are all...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Since I did the last update Windows suggested me two days ago, my desktop icons are all...: Hello, I have recently been encountering an issue, Since the last update, the weather icon start appearing at the taskbar icons and every time that I am trying to turn it off this start appearing look at the pictures. And where often after my laptop goes to sleep mode and...
  6. Since two days ago, process "UserOOBEBroker.exe" now starts and runs?

in Windows 10 Support
    Since two days ago, process "UserOOBEBroker.exe" now starts and runs?: So yeah, this process never was running before, but now it sits in my Task Manager just sitting, but this is weird to me that now all of a sudden it is being run, killing the process, and it will show up again later... restarting the PC and it's starts in about 10 minutes...
  7. Issues last two days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues last two days: Hi, Last two days sites I use a lot are blocked ie: bbc news, yahoo mail and others. Some work but are very slow to start. ie Gmail, Audible. I have used Edge and Chrome no difference. Tried disabling virus/firewall. No difference. All worked fine before. Not changed or...
  8. Last windows update a few days ago

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Last windows update a few days ago: Since the windows 10 update a few days ago, a lot of my Microsoft products do not seem to be working properly. It seems odd to me that they release these updates before they see how they react with programs etc that they manage. Like Microsoft Solitaire. It keeps turning...
  9. Cannot burn DVDs since Windows update that I did 4 days ago.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot burn DVDs since Windows update that I did 4 days ago.: Windows had me do an update last week and since then I cannot burn discs anymore. When I put a disc in, I get a box that says it is preparing to format, but this just cycles for a couple minutes before I get an error message stating format could not be completed, and then...
  10. Windows boot waaaay slow since two days ago

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows boot waaaay slow since two days ago: My Panasonic CF-SX2 laptop normally takes under 15 seconds from power on to password entry. Starting a day or three ago, it increased dramatically. I just clocked it at 2:20 minutes. I cannot think of any changes I have made to the machine so recently. I get the first...