Windows 10: Since I installed Windows 10 some of my desktop Icos have disappeared and I forget how to...

Discus and support Since I installed Windows 10 some of my desktop Icos have disappeared and I forget how to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I find my missing desktop apps installed on my windows 10 and after finding them how can0 0i get them back on my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rickdressler, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Since I installed Windows 10 some of my desktop Icos have disappeared and I forget how to...

How do I find my missing desktop apps installed on my windows 10 and after finding them how can0 0i get them back on my desktop

:)

rickdressler, Apr 14, 2019

2. Why .ICO files blurry when you convert from an image?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to change a picture to.ico format and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Select the image\picture you want to convert into .ico.
    • Now resize the image to 32x32 using Paint or Photo Gallery.
    • Save the file and just rename it to with an .ico extension and also select 24bit bitmap.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Apr 14, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Since I installed Windows 10 some of my desktop Icos have disappeared and I forget how to...

Desktop Disappeared After Windows 10 Update

After upgrading to windows 10, my desktop completely disappeared, sometimes it will flash for a micro second. The Desktop folder is still in my folder list and I can access it that way but prefer to have access to my desktop. I saw the other thread where
    it suggested a clean boot, but this did not work. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Jessica23Q, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Since I installed Windows 10 some of my desktop Icos have disappeared and I forget how to...

1. Since I installed Windows 10 some of my desktop Icos have disappeared and I forget how to... - Similar Threads - Since installed desktop

2. Some of my desktop Icons disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my desktop Icons disappeared.: Today after restarting my computer I noticed that some of my desktop icons have disappeared. I checked and I still have the files. I have tried rebuilding the icon cache and my only restore point is from after the problem started. Does anyone know what to do?...
  3. Some of my desktop Icons disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of my desktop Icons disappeared.: Today after restarting my computer I noticed that some of my desktop icons have disappeared. I checked and I still have the files. I have tried rebuilding the icon cache and my only restore point is from after the problem started. Does anyone know what to do?...
  4. Some of my desktop Icons disappeared.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. i have forget my bitlocker password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have forget my bitlocker password: i have forget my bitlocker password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-forget-my-bitlocker-password/438191f2-4175-47fc-aae1-90cf86e9f5b7
  6. i have forget my bitlocker password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have forget my bitlocker password: i have forget my bitlocker password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-forget-my-bitlocker-password/438191f2-4175-47fc-aae1-90cf86e9f5b7
  7. i have forget my bitlocker password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Need help with ICO disappearing

Need help with ICO disappearing: I would like to find a way to have my custom ICO's folder icons on my external hard drive appear on different windows 10 machines let me explain a little on MY main windows 10 computer, I have a bunch ICO's folder icons on my external hard drive that shows up but if I...
  9. Since latest Windows 10 update my speakers have "disappeared". How can I remove the updates?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Since latest Windows 10 update my speakers have "disappeared". How can I remove the updates?: This appears to be a replay of a similar problem last year. That was solved, if my memory serves me, by HP ,the Lap-top's maker, supplying a new BIOS. That may take time but I was quite happy with Windows as it was before the "Upgrade"....
  10. Some Of My Desktop Icons Have Disappeared?

Some Of My Desktop Icons Have Disappeared?: Hello everyone, I've been clearing my desktop because it got to a point where it was filled with shortcuts I didn't need and so on. When It came around to deleting the shortcuts I moved all of the shortcuts I didn't want to delete into a folder so I could just delete the...