Windows 10: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I cannot open Outlook 365

Discus and support Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I cannot open Outlook 365 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I upgraded to Windows 10. I cannot now open Outlook 365.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jackschirmer, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I cannot open Outlook 365

I upgraded to Windows 10. I cannot now open Outlook 365.

:)

jackschirmer, Jun 3, 2019
  2. Sigurd Win User

Opening a .MSG file created by Outlook 365

Because the apps I had tried and the one I had installed, appeared on the list of possible Apps in the list for opening MSG files, I thought that repairing Outlook might work. So I tried the repair option as Sheltieuk had suggested. When I then tried Start – Defaults afterwards and looked to see what was available to open MSG files, Outlook had appeared on the list! Selected that and it worked.

For once I have posed not only a question but an answer!!

Sigurd, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 3, 2019
  4. esmorax Win User

Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I cannot open Outlook 365

Windows 10 Office 365 cannot open files from: recent file list

Thanks for the tip! I followed all above steps.

So far I can open files from the Recent files list when I enter Word itself, however I still am unable to open any documents using the Word icon pinned to the taskbar:

Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I cannot open Outlook 365 [​IMG]

-

esmorax, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I cannot open Outlook 365

1. Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I cannot open Outlook 365 - Similar Threads - Since upgraded cannot

2. I cannot get Outlook 365 to accept contacts from Windows 10 or sync with web 365 Outlook,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get Outlook 365 to accept contacts from Windows 10 or sync with web 365 Outlook,...: Have tried every method I know to get contacts from Window 10 365 Outlook into window 11 Outlook 365. Refuses to load the data . Looked at the web version and it has all my contacts? Cant sync either?...
  3. I cannot get Outlook 365 to accept contacts from Windows 10 or sync with web 365 Outlook,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get Outlook 365 to accept contacts from Windows 10 or sync with web 365 Outlook,...: Have tried every method I know to get contacts from Window 10 365 Outlook into window 11 Outlook 365. Refuses to load the data . Looked at the web version and it has all my contacts? Cant sync either?...
  4. Since I updated to Windows 10, I cannot access my outlook email account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Since I updated to Windows 10, I cannot access my outlook email account.: I signed in to this forum with email address and password, but can't do the same for my email account. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-i-updated-to-windows-10-i-cannot-access-my/90a6424a-9141-410b-9605-d8a00cc4bb57
  5. Outlook 365 search not working since updates

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 search not working since updates: Since MS Office 365 for Business update 16.0.13029.20308 late yesterday and/or Windows updates KB4565503 and KB4566785 late yesterday, Outlook's search isn't working at all. A solution I found was to click Download Full Items in Send/Receive/Download Preferences but Download...
  6. outlook 365 will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    outlook 365 will not open: after new update microsoft edge update outlook 365 will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365-will-not-open/dfa09557-ac05-4998-9c10-d997535d228d
  7. I cannot open OUTLOOK

I cannot open OUTLOOK: I cannot open OUTLOOK by clicking on the icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-outlook/752f100e-7e2b-4d2e-a4d9-f9e599d8fa9e
  8. I cannot open Microsoft Outlook

I cannot open Microsoft Outlook: How can I open Microsoft Outlook? This happened before and I was able to then open Outlook after addressing profile dialogue and choosing a profile. But I have forgotten how I accessed that profile dialogue....
  9. Cannot open outlook on 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot open outlook on 365: I lost power, so the computer shut down. On restart, of Outlook 365 it begins loading. I get a pop-up saying "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. The operation failed. Now what?...
  10. Upgrading Outlook 2007 to Outlook for Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Upgrading Outlook 2007 to Outlook for Office 365: Greetings, I was referred by Brink to ask my question here. I'm going to upgrade from Office 2007 to an Office 365 subscription, but can't find any reliable how-to information or confirmation that I can import the .PST with all the thousands of emails, contacts, calendar...